I Saw Blade Runner 2049, AMA

Is it about Deckard and Rachael's baby?

gud?

the kid is the dream maker

Did you like it?

Yeah, but it's only revealed at the end.

yea

yea

Did Harrison Ford died?

na senpai, he live.

who has the best dialogs?

does Zimmer make the BRRRRM sound?

Goose apartment design is bland, is there anything else as bland as that?

What’s the point of the replicant uprising army?
What become of Walnus?
Did Deckard bring his daughter to the army at the end?

Did you see Blade Runner 2049?

I guess goose and ford, the dialogue was mostly just normal talk. Except The villain who talks like an autist.

Not really, the score is very loud though.

No, things just look the way they should.

Something about being more human than humans.

>walnus
?

No, she kinda already is with them.

na senpai

Is deckard a replicant?

Fuck you and your thread ! What makes you feel so special ?

I am going to the theatre right now first time in ages to stop fuckers like you spooling every god damn thing !

Cool dude, good luck. Have fun with your friend/girlfriend.

damn, the dialogues of the first one were one of its best thing
>Leon and the VK test
>Rachel and Deckard and Tyrrell
>Deckard and Zhora
>JF and Priss
>Batty and Tyrrell
>Batty's final monologue
>It's quite an experience to live in fear...

ouch

There are some good one's no doubt but not as much as the original. I meant normal talk in a good way though.

Was it better than Blade Runner?

Is it more of a Sup Forums movie or a reddit movie?

How do I wash the inside of my shower curtain?

Where is the alternative here exactly?

Not him but I feel the pseuds on reddit will love it. Expect essays on it on /r/movies

How did you get past the NSP ?

He says it's good so neither.

Good film. Pacing is weird, music unoriginal and a few loose ends, but still a worthwhile sequel.

Well, there is no way that things Sup Forums likes will have some love on reddit. That's inevitable. But there are still things that Sup Forums definitely really embraces that seems distinctly ours. Goose being in this, and the possibility of the movie actually being 'good' in a non-reddity way could help it become Sup Forums canon.

>Well, there is no way that things Sup Forums likes will have some love on reddit.

I meant, there's no way things Sup Forums likes *WONT have some love on reddit.

Like, you can't hate something just because some small numbers of redditors might. And yet there are also corny things that are distinctly reddit in themselves, like Guardians of the Galaxy or Baby Driver.

Just saw it as well.

Its pure kino.

Anons go watch it so we can discuss already

Is the movie like a hybrid of Drive and Blade Runner?

By which I mean, is Goose's character like a Deckard version of the Driver in this?

Why didn't K just ask why the memory maker cry?

Or another way to ask it:

What is Goose's character's autism level in this?

He loves a hologram, so fairly high.

Is the soundtrack like cool synth stuff or is it shitty Hans Zimmer superhero type soundtrack?

How is the color pallete?

Are there a lot of colors or is it all color graded, like all blue and orange?

bit off both. Weird mix of styles

Goose and joi's relationship parrallels that of deckard and rachels.

Also instead of eye imagery we get sexual and fertility images in this sequel

Extremely difficult to answer

Yea senpai

wash with soap and milk.

It has some moments where it's similar, but most of the time no.

I guess cause he thought she was crying because it was a real memory.

Is the movie good enough to withstand the annoyance of a lot of lame people liking it and hyping it?

Is there any bullshit political shit in it?

Or is it more just universal experience stuff and aesthetics?

When does it release in the US famalam?

No, I didn't notice any political stuff in it. Definitely more of the latter.

>Senior
Too young for you grandpa.

>No, I didn't notice any political stuff in it.

Well, that gets some real points in its favor.

No real political shit.

I guess the closest you get is jared letos line in the trailer about the need for cheap labour and slaves

did he fuck that blue haired hologram?

The movie would be a lot better without the main plot lol, al the scenes are fucking great then you’re reminded of the dumb plot with the replicant resistance(which only brought up near in the end and never resolved ) and the Deckard’s daughter bullshit

>I guess the closest you get is jared letos line in the trailer about the need for cheap labour and slaves

Hm, that's fine. A person of any political disposition (or none) could have their own take on that. And a lot of different sides are critical of that kind of thing, left and right.

I'm really glad this appears to be apolitical. Movies should be apolitical. Everything should be.

Lives with that hologram, but she has brown hair. He fucks her by overlaying her hologram over this prostitutes body, it's really unique

In an original way yes, yes he does.

Just watch the damn movie

*Black hair

>Rachel had green eyes
Bull fucking shit, was Deckard lying?
Everyone remember she had hazel eyes because there was the entire scene focused on her eye

>Just watch the damn movie
it won't be possible for 2 months
unless torrent shows up

Isn't being in love with a hologram basically NEET / waifuist status?

Yea sort of, the ending was unsatisfying.And yeah that replicant revolution thing was pretty random.
There was some cool stuff in the plot though, like K thinking he was the son along with the audience.

Why 2 months? Where do you live?

It just released in Australia

> seniors on Sup Forums !
Lol went with my dad ! Must of grabbed his ticket !! Congratulations mr internet detective !!! You win a prize

Half way through having a cigarette - it's not too bad Familam

Basically Drive crossed with a blade runner side story so far... The goz was cast wrong desu... He is too memey IMHO

why did Leto's character think Deckard would know why Rachel was able to get pregnant, he's not a genetic engineer

So this movie is basically about a waifuist?

He means he's going to wait until a torrent drops to watch and then complain about Hollywood only making capeshit. Some redditors are cucked like that

It's not where I live, it's about my work.
I sit at home, get call, I go and fix electrical problems. Usually factories and substations. I'm always ready 24/7. Sometimes it's simple 1 hour stuff, sometimes it takes 10-15 hours.

Jared Leto was surprisingly good in this movie.

torrent link?

Maybe more to do with the character than his acting but I found him pretty underwhelming as the villain. The chick was a lot better.

> (You)
>I guess cause he thought she was crying because it was a real memory.
Which he thought was his and at that moment of irrationality he just angrily got up and left without asking much further.

What snacks and beverages are available in ant kinoplexes?

Did they forget about Jared Leto's character by the end?

It literally just released today you fucking idiot, nobody is going to have a torrent let alone a CAM out by now.

>Did they forget about Jared Leto's character by the end?
He's gonna be in the sequel - the replicant uprising.

He just thought she's autistic

I thought Gosling's stoic acting is pretty good for this role though

Do you see BR2049 winning any oscars?

Cinematography, certainly.
Acting wise hard to say, Ford was very good so maybe a nom. Goose was also great but it's not the type of role to get oscars. But then again he get a nom for La La Land. Maybe some wins for production design and sound mixing.

Is Deckard human?

Nobody knows yet, still a mystery.

>The director of the movie confirmed it personally
>wah wah I don't like ridley scott as a person therefore it's not true and not confirmed at all

They tease the idea that he's a repliant (Gaff has a cameo and makes reference to eyes, retirement and something else) but nothing is said explcitly either way.

Deckard (and Harrison Ford) still thinks he's human though.

SO IF RACHEL WAS ONE OF THE KIND REPLICANT WHO IS FERTILE, DOES THAT BASICALY MEAN DECKARD IS HUMAN? THEY DIDN'T SAY ANY MALE REPLICANTS BEING FERTILE, SO HE GOT TO BE HUMAN TO KNOCK RACHEL UP

>Ford was very good
Half the time he was just tied up in a chair

He wants to find his daughter to dissect her

There’s a tranny in one scene

Did goose die at the end? He was looking at his stab wound and lied down like the ending of Drive, but a stab wound can’t possibily kill him when he got shot and bombed and was still fine

Movie should have ended with real human bean playing.

Was it hot?

But the director of 2049 disagrees.

Its definitely implied he died, he got stabbed by another replicant so maybe she knew a lethal spot? Bombs never really penetrated him and he didn't get shot anywhere critical iirc

So just how boring is it?

Is it Blade Runner levels of boring?

It's pure kino.

Less than Blade Runner but it's longer.

Is it kino?

What's your dad opinion?

Did he saw BR back in the theaters?

Do you love him?

>Ford was very good
Are you for real. He was clearly in pain when he had to do an action scene. Prob has osteoporosis at his age.

I think the implication is that Tyrell figured out perfect human biology with their nexus 7s, which is that short interstitial generation between Roy Batty's nexus 6 generation and Dave Bautista's nexus 8

Yeah, he died. He got double shanked by Leto's attack robot, but lived long enough to get Deckard to his daughter.

The 'tears in the rain' theme playing as he looked up at the snow is about as clear cut as they could get with that.

>He was clearly in pain when he had to do an action scene

his character was in pain u mean

ngl Joi was really three dimensional, would nominate.

Likeliness is in this order:

>Cinematography
Almost a certainty
>Best director
Pretty likely
>Best picture
Possible/probable

fuck this piece of shit film was like 3 hours long and it is still obviously setting up for a sequel, stupid transformers clanging going on ever 20 minutes shitty dialogue and shitty pacing

What's your favorite braphog?

The hints at a sequel is what bothered me most. Maybe if they made a new one every thirty or so years.

whats your top 10 films of all time?