I have not seen this show but I am in love with this character

I have not seen this show but I am in love with this character.

Funny
Because those who have watched the show hate her

There's a couple of BIG reasons why I love her too.

I've watched the show and I don't hate her. I'm just annoyed with her near the end. She's cute and upbeat enough for it to work as long as you aren't on the receiving end of the bullshit.

So it's an obsession made entirely of projection?

>There are people who actually don't prefer the cuter, smarter, infinitely superior twin
?!?!?!?!?!

Candy was better than Mabel in every single way.

Dipdops is tiptops!

I have watched the show and love Mabel. I would give her piggyback rides and blow raspberries on her belly.

Ford was supposed to be evil, imo

I'd go motorboating in the canyon personally.

>GF premiered over four and a half years ago

>having a waifu from a show you've never watched

Is this next level degeneracy?

I love characters that are constantly selfish, refuse to grow and are completely hypocrites

>I love characters that are constantly selfish, refuse to grow and are completely hypocrites
reminds me of myself

Well, don't let us cause a rift between you and liking the character. It's not the end of the world if you like her, so no need to cause an apocalyptic argument.

I honestly don't get why so many people in the fandom shit on Ford but give Mabel a free pass.

Like, everybody in the fandom gives Ford hell for his whole "suffocating" comment, but after seeing how Mabel acts in Weirdmageddon part 2, he might have a point.

To be fair, she's 12.

well, it's sort of easy to forget that with children in cartoons, this one included, often acting far older than they actually are.

Ironically, she looks younger. As does Dipper. Which is why he never stood a chance with Wendy.

Yeah, Dipper looks 9 and Wendy looks 19.

Wait till you get to season two, the feminist pandering becomes strong with this one.

What do you mean?

She was fine until Alex's beard started influencing his writing in the later episodes of Season 2. Then she become completely untouchable, literally causing the townpocalypse and not having to even apologize for it, while Dipper had to say sorry for even suggesting that he try to further his life by distancing himself from her.

>It was on hiatus for at least half that time

Indeed, Dipper had to suffer and Mabel never learns a bloody thing by the next episode.

Mabelfags are synonymous with delusion and idiocy.

I hated the end of it but fucking loved mabel the whole way through. Everyone just relates too much to that dull shitbag dipper.

Hes an annoying unlikeable malformed pile of piss. All he is is an awkward nerd and muh wendy.

All incorrect.

Dipper is love, Dipper is life.

Only girls and gaybos like Dipper

>Only people with common sense like Dipper
Fixed*

The only time Alex.did it right..

Dipper is hate, dipper is death

This is why Lars is the best SU character

Please dump more Gravity Falls reaction images

I had a bunch on my external hard drive but it went to shit and I'm struggling to rebuild the folder

>inb4 beta males who hate women spend another thread bashing every woman who has ever appeared on the show

I hate every woman who has ever appeared on the show

>still trying to force this shitty show into every other fandom's thread
>it still can't get better ratings than Gravity Falls finale (on the fucking DXD channel on top of that)

Even Sooses grandma?

More tittymonster Mabel, please.

>tendy wendy
I really really like this image

I really wish someone would draw more.

Don't forget the whole "dating" episode. Dipper apologies to Candy for being a player, but not really.

That episode was shit, Dipper is getting over Wendy by flirting. Candy crush was completely one sided, and surprised at all the girls Dipper pulled. Dipper should have just told her I met girl A at place A, and so on.

>All this blind denial
Kek

Not even that user but
>comparing a series finales that was part of a special event and was anticipated for like 2 years to regular episodes
Even still the Bismuth special was only behind by around .4 million and that had only a week or so of marketing behind it where as Gravity falls had a 2 day marathon and weeks of advertising.

She looks a little pregnant there.

>Justin wears his shirt in the hot tub

Come on buddy

Robbie is clearly breeding her to preserve redheads from going extinct.

Bullshit, the Bismanlet special was heavily advertised, it was the 100th episode after all.

To the same degree as Wierdmageddon?

At least he looks like he sufficiently doesnt give a fuck.

Weirdmageddon premiered on a premium channel.

>that filename
My sides have left the building

Look at the angle of Alex's leg. He's giving JUSTin a footjob.

How triggered was Alex when Trump won?

Ooh, I don't hate Dipper.
Just hate the "Mah Wendy" thing with him, and he gets punished for trying to move on.

you have the worst taste

Is this a character on the show? I don't remember her.

Best girl

I wonder when Hiro will start firing mods for abusing GR9? One already got canned today.

oh, hey, dipper

I don't hate Mabel and I watched the whole thing.
Yeah she got kind of annoying by the end but that was symptomatic of the decline in writing overall.

what a cutie, I can't bring myself to hate her like Sup Forums does

It probably helps that she's not that cute at all.

>Because those who have watched the show hate her

speak for yourself

I was never on board with that meme

>Reasonable responses to bad writing is a meme
Typical meme opinion.

It always seemed like Mabel was popular. But Sup Forums hates popular things.

Wait till she opens her mouth.

Her mouth is open...

Started out with people and normies liking her for being "quirky" and random. Then she turned into shit.

Alex can't write female characters for shit, deal with it.

She was okay.

At first yeah.

Sup Forums loved her until the show went full retard with her.

I meant later on. If anything I thought Soos got annoying. And Mabel's friends. But Mabel was okay.

There are some legit criticisms, Abaconings is one instance where I was genuinely annoyed by her, but generally it is a meme. Like people blaming her for Weirdmageddon is just absurd.

People blame Ford for that shit all the time, is that absurd?

Generally it's valid. The people that sperg out about it of course take it a bit far but honestly like i said it's a reasonable response to her fall.

I've heard there are a few people that blame Bill.

I thought she was okay early, later it just became insufferable with how the show portrayed her and some of the things she said and did.

She did cause the apocalypse, though. She's gonna have to live with that for the rest of her life.

wew. saw a 2 page Wendy comic where she fucks some dude at the pool. very hot

is Mabel at least the best at being reaction image material?

Well that's just taking the easy, simple route.

Nope.

that is impossible. you sound like those girls who like robin because of the outfit

is that bleedmans student?
she was not related to dipper

I bet you loved korra

Why do their loves not revolve around pleasing me?

Is she the best at being smug?