The Death of England

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDpegtlSkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls stop

One of my favourite videos, incredibly sad.

I remember England in the early 1970's.
Raleigh choppers and flares
Sad to see what it become.

Seeing a muslim was shocking and exotic, now the beardy fucks are everywhere.

We voted to leave the EU what else can we do?

Reclaim the Empire, remove liberal, and rule the waves.

This isn't even the endgame.

feels bad man youtube.com/watch?v=TpDpegtlSkY

Be more like Norn

We need a Mosley

Mosley was red you need another Enoch

Who Raleigh Grifter here?
The original red one, not the shit black one.

Saw some Raleigh bikes at a local historical event the other day (notts so we're tied to Raleigh).

I wish they went for stylised bikes like they used to rather than triangular bolted together chinese pieces of shit.

The Norfolk Volunteer Force (armed wing of the Norfolk Defence Association) (not to be confused with the Norfolk Freedom Fighters) proudly backs our loyalist British brothers.

No surrender.

>tfw you will never get to march in a snazzy political uniform
Why live, lads.

Had viscount bikes here, employed lots of folks, now just an empty unit in an industrial wasteland.

The UK is going to get interesting in a few years (if it even exists by then). Brexit will bring the happenings.

God help us.
We gave up our culture and our country.

That's every first world country right here. Freedom and democracy is being used against us and we have to come to terms with the fact, that a free democracy has no proper defense against people who want to overturn it, after all, a free democracy prides itself in allowing all voices to be heard and nobodies opinion to be silenced.

But what our forefathers didn't forsee, was there would be people willing, yes even demanding we remove the same rights they fought and bled for. They designed a system where the people can shape their future and that very design is now stabbing us in the back. Because they're shaping the destruction of said society and democracy and culture.

This confirms even further that Tony Blair was one of the worst Prime Ministers in history, and why Labour should never be allowed to run this country again.

England will live on.

Brexit and now constant calls to curb immigration has given me a glimmer of hope that we've got some bloody national pride left.

Habbenings will happen, but we'll get through this.

I'm not gonna pussy out and give up on the thing many of my ancestors fought and died for. Not. Gonna. Happen.

The damage is done. Immigrants are here, they will never leave. They breed fast, even if like Sup Forums likes to pretend and they start having 2 kids, they are here to stay and they are millions. Mix raced mongrels will creep more and more into our society until no true English man is left.