Bruce, it's me, Barbara

>Bruce, it's me, Barbara

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if!

WORLDS

>Alfred designed a suit with nipples and heavy focus on the tits for his niece, "just in case"

damn she's fat

You're not Barbara

why the fuck is that second smaller part of the turn a full 360 when the wall is only turning 180? Whats the fucking point? If that smaller part didn't turn it wouldn't have changed ANYTHING.

Someone had to fucking design the mechanics of that thing, I want a god damn explanation. Thought was put into making that, but WHY?

>deepest lore

>Barbara Gordon
>Alfreds daughter
>English
>American accent
>Flew to the states in her school uniform

It's one thing to not read the source material, but to take a shit on it?

she needed the mirror

You don't know much about girl's bedrooms, user

>writing all that stupid shit and even adding a rick reaction image and still hitting submit.
Literally cave your fucking skull in with a brick.

Probably because if it had turned normally the camera would have been visible in the mirror

:3
Awoo~

She’s Alfred’s niece, not his daughter.

This is an acceptable answer.

A BAT CREDIT CARD!!!

Why does she have a mustache like Raul Julia as Gomez Adams?

They probably just recycled a rotating wall that was originally something else. Like how in the nu-Star Trek the bridge of the ship Khan hijacks is literally the same set that was used for the Enterprise, spray-painted black.

it would be in reverse

>batman forever

That’s not a bad visual gag desu.

What happens when the director hates the source material.

Much like the sjw's running Marvel comics at the moment.

Tell that to That Guy With The Receding Hairline.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqon0nVWA4A

>Following her presentation at the 1996 Academy Awards, the media began to criticize her weight. An Entertainment Weekly article at the time said, “Fashion critics thought she looked more Babe than babe.” Silverstone herself recalled being chased down by papparazzi chanting “Fat Girl” to the Batman theme song at her.

>What happens when the director hates the source material.
But Schumacher actually loves the source material though, read any interview with him about B&R

Have you ever read Ultimate Marvel? Every other character is a queer and the word racist is used on almost every panel.

I hate fatties, but that's pretty messed up

Did you know Batman & Robin was directed by a homosexual?

shit thread

>you hang out in a lot of biker bars, Bruce?

Fuck you I'm not gay

I never would have guessed this. Homosexuals are just like Normal heterosexuals, after all.

She was perfect in clueless

"It'th me! Barbara Leno!"

Yeah I figured it out somewhere in between the gay plant orgy and the gay ice skating orgy. He wasn't exactly subtle.

Remember that part of the movie where Robin's parents died in a tragic circus accident and Bruce Wayne, as part of a publicity stunt, decided to adopt the boy but then a few months into living with him Bruce snuck into his room and casually molested him and then over the course of a few years groomed Robin into becoming a mindless sex puppet and forced him to wear a BDSM suit with protruding nipples and have gay sex orgies in their masquerade masks and suits? Was this movie made by a faggot pedo or something?

Oh Hi Barb!

She was THICC
HNNNGGGHHHHHH

>batman forever
>has a credit card that it says batman forever on

10/10, would read and watch again

It was from Batman & Robin, you geek.