Twin Peaks

I just got done watching the finale of Twin Peaks Season 3 (because I promised to watch it with a friend when he had free time) and what kind of ending shot is this?

What kind of ending shot is this?

That wasn't the ending shot though

perfect

but also

Its one your Mom understood.
Its ok. NOT EVERYTHING IS FOR YOU.

I just got done watching episode 8 of Twin Peaks Season 3 and what kind of episode is this?

>what kind of ending shot is this?
A great one.

this was the final shot though

This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within.

Screaming: The Show

One scream in episode 1

Three in episode 18

Much scream, so scare

A good one.

it was a good scene

that wasn't the final shot

Are you serious? The mom screamed like 3 times in episode 1 and they lingered on that shit for too long.

Also, why was everyone's boyfriend an absolute dickhole?

Everyones girlfriend is also a reactionary, emotional whore. Except Norma, who becomes wife material.

what did they mean by this?

It literally was

Pure kino

>real life actress is a crazy, emotional, jesusfreak
>Lynch is trying to open her eyes

no it wasn't literally. you are thinking of the credits. the last shot is the palmer house going "poof". thats the last shot

I understand pretty much everything but this Audrey shit

If Richard hadn't talked about Audrey as if she raised him I'd say she had been locked up ever since the rape but he did. Even then, what does it serve?

why are people still forcing this show. it was one of the worst I've ever seen (the third season)

I thought Sherilyn was into TM like Lynch.

she's also into orgies

Literally the best

Remember when Laura opened up her face and it was pure white? That's the only place that would make sense for her to be. The Roadhouse scenes are very much related to her considering we keep hearing about Billy and her story seems to be related to the characters that show up there.

What I'm most confused about is how the Arm is related to Audrey because there is clearly a connection between the two, I just can't figure out what.

You got something to say to me faggy?

Just cool it with the homophobic remarks

no it isnt you retard, this is literally the final shot of the whole series. Just because it happens after/during the credits doesnt make it any less valid. Fuck, you're retarded.

thanks, tracey.

Lynch is a hack.

Came here to say this. He can't make normal movies because he's incapable.

>b-b-b-but muh straight story!
It was TV movie tier meaningless trash.

you are apparently the retard. you sound like you have a "theory" and you're trying to make shit up to fit it. last shot. palmer house going "poof". end of story. that shit of laura whispering to cooper was just a credit sequence. that actual shot happened earlier in the show. now get your crayons and make a pretty picture, retard.

But why do you type like a nigger with invalid opinions?

wow. is that your best comeback? is recess over yet? i think you need to go back to class

Notice how I quoted two opposing sides in this argument? Do you think maybe that might indicate I wasn't the person you were talking to, dunce? Do you think maybe me not typing like one of you moronic non-whites might indicate that to you? Go back to facebook. You're obviously not intelligent enough to be here.

no i noticed it . i still think you need to get back to class before the teacher notices you're not there.

>no i noticed it
That must be why you used the term "comeback" completely out of context. You can lie to yourself, but don't try it with people who are obviously smarter than you, false-white.

is that your best comeback?

I miss TP already

he needs TP for his bunghole

You gotta admit she has a nice big mouth.

It was a finale.

shit show, shit director

That is not the end.

You'll get it later.

I think either Audrey is in the white lodge, some room....trapped like Jeffries...or she is dead and in Heaven, but hasn't realised it yet.

Reminder it's been confirmed by Eddie Vedder that season 4 is happening, but it's focused on Little Nicky.

It's artistic maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn
You just don't understand maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
You've been Lynched maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn
All those nothing scenes that served no purpose except padding runtime were artistic maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn
*sniffs own farts*
Lynch is a genius who can do no wrong maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn
Fuck you if you were expecting closure from an artist maaaaaaaannnnnnn