Bulgarian prophet Vanga: Black man will be the last president of USA

Bulgarian prophet Vanga: Black man will be the last president of USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obama isn't black though he's half white

One drop rule

He's got mixed racial parents but is the blackest president of the us ever. Has Vanga mentioned anything beyond your OP?

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

Europe will cease to exist: According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life. She is reported to have said that chemical weapons would be used by extremists against Europe.

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

China will become the new super power: As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy. According to her, the exploiters (the developed nations) will become the exploited (the third world). In 2011, the International Monetary Fund had also predicted that China’s economy will overtake that of the US in 2016, emerging as the new superpower.

Hunger eradication: Baba Vanga has predicted that hunger will get eradicated sometime between 2025 and 2028.

On to Venus: Humans will travel to Venus, according to the Baba, in search of new energy sources. They might even set up a colony there.

Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

Ice caps melting: According to the Baba, ice caps will melt by 2045. The rate at which the ice caps are melting already due to global warming, does seem to suggest the same.

Cloning of organs: As per Baba Vanga’s predictions, body organs will be cloned in 2046, and that would be the easiest method of treatment.

US attacking Muslim dominated Europe: By 2066, the US will attack Muslim dominated Europe using climate change weapon, and will try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

The return of Communism: By 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.

Underwater civilisations: By 2130, civilisations will learn how to live under water, with the help of aliens.

The death of the Earth: By 3797, everything on Earth will cease to exist. However, humans will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

So the UK is safe then? Sound, thanks are nige.

yeah she also predicted that OP is a faggot

None of her "predictions" were ever recorded. All of them come from conspiracy websites.

Fuck off back to /x/.

>tfw we go full Mad Max/STALKER in Europe

AAAAW YESS!

Sounds reasonable (have to read it CENK voice)

These are bullshit predictions from russian yellow press.
Few of them apparently were recorded. Another one is about Syria. When Syria will fall great changes will start in Russia. Kremlin wants to stop it.

we'll get fucked by Austrians.. they have weapons (at least they are stocking up right now)

Could be someone other than obama, to be frank

heim ins Reich :^)

get a knife
slaughter a policeman
>achievement unlocked
you have a gun now

Vanga was Macedonian you fucking retard.

Baba Vanga (Bulgarian: бaбa Baнгa) (31 January 1911 – 11 August 1996), born Vangeliya Pandeva Dimitrova (Baнгeлия Пaндeвa Димитpoвa), known after her marriage as Vangelia Gushterova (Baнгeлия Гyщepoвa), was a blind Bulgarian mystic
bulgarian
bulgarian

>slaughter a policeman
austrian or croatian policeman?? I live close to Karlovac, I'll take my chances in looting HS factory.

second try?? OK then..

any, who gives a shit. our cops are subhuman anyway

shit save one for me, will pay in food and/or sex

lel

Born: January 31, 1911, Strumica, Macedonia

Ustash scum.

>hates cops
>is faggot

Ayy.. I'll save one bullet for you though.. I dont want homosexual white niggers in the new world.

>Old drunk slav woman
>Prophet

sure but she didn't say the first black male president would be the last. it could be the 2nd, 10th, or whatever black male president that's the last.

>Can predict literally until the end of time
>Didn't see a tornado coming in front of her face
Yeah, ok.

this hellen keller bitch hasn't gotten any predictions right

shes a looney

i'm ok with this

bulgarian = buggerer

look it up

Fells good to live in a geopolitically irrelevant area

>SEEING NOTHING BUT BLACK

>Colonize Venus
The surface temperature of Venus is 462 °C. I think she meant Mars, that's far more plausible.

God-Emperor Trump confirmed

I'll trade you two guns if you can get me a VHS2

Of course it's reasonable! Of course!

Maybe Hillary could manage to do it...

omfg, there is already a 2nd versin of that?? I feel fucking old, where does the time go??

Right? Right?

Is Sup Forums that stupid that believes in prophecies?
I knew you were degenerate but not on this level, you keep amazing me even today Sup Forums

Everybody is black when you are blind.

>Is Sup Forums that stupid that believes in prophecies?
why not?? science can figure out how to generate random numbers without using natural fluctuations.

who's to say that god can generate random outcomes and that he doesn't just pick the most probable one every time (which for us seems random because we don't have all info)

>science can figure out how
*can't

What the fuck does this has to do with the credibility of a blind bulgarian cuck? and you falling for "prophecies"

Technically Venus could be colonized in their upper atmosphere with floating stations. There are some claims that see this more viable than colonizing Mars on its surface.

well, it would imply that the future is set (much like a movie) and that some people could see glimpses of it in their visions.

You trully believe there is order in the chaos that is the universe? That the future is written in stone?

well, your tripples made me doubt..

but yeah, I cannot understand how random outcomes can be chosen. You tell me a method of generating random numbers mathematically..

Got me to chuckle

She predicted Vladimir Putin, 9/11 and the fall of communism.

She said "The Soviet Union will fall, but a new Vladimir will rise the pride of Russia"

and

"Steel birds will crash into Americas twins"

And this was in the 60's

She was definitely keyed in to the vibrations of the timeline she was on but with our newfound discovery of memetics and their affect on reality has shifted the line in to something completely different.

>but is the blackest president of the us ever.
what about Clinton?
>plays the saxophone
>raped lots of fat white women
>from Alabama
>smoked weed

All of those look made up. It is very hard to trace what exactly did she say, since most of her predictions were at small private sessions. But you can't deny the fact that pretty much every powerful figure in Bulgaria and lots of russians were visiting her and never said a bad word about her. They all were satisfied with whatever she told them, so yeah.

checked

Memes change reality?

macedonians are bulgarian

Well if i was in the whole math scene maybe i could provide you with some answers on what you said but since i am not, i cant.

What i can do is ask you the following:
If as you say the future is set, then there is an unbreakable chain of causation that leads from the big bang to the death of the universe, if such a chain exists who set it in motion? Is it self set? Is the universe here just so the chain can have a physical place to exist? Who is the first mover as Acquines asked?

Also i dont know maybe quantum shit, an infinite number of universies exist, and they merge when you make a choise that does not belong in the causation chain of the one you inhabit so thats why the future is unpredictable, if there was just one universe you could predict the future because there is no time(to look into the future, to glimpse as you said) only causation, but since neigbor(similar) universies merge then the outcome cant be predicted and yada yada yada.......

Also your dubs affirm my trips

Born to early to live under the sea with ay lmaos

he's right you know...

Fyromias are Bulgarias, Macedonians are Greek

Got credible sauce?

No, he doesn't. Because it's make-believe bullshit.

Superstition is Blue-Pilled af. Might as well be a liberal at that point.

This. I'm not even kidding.

Also there's this channeled ET called Bashar who is saying similar stuff, although he bastard leaves out anything negative.

I now know enough Chinese to move there if needed, and I've been there before. I'll probably move there to work as a programmer for a bowl of rice a day or something.

At least let him try to provide some dude, then gang up on him, give this poor man a chance

>powerful figure in Bulgaria
lel

Of course.

Because the next one will be THE GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR! HAIL TO THE EMPEROR!

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

one off
KEK WHY

There is no way to predict the future in the long term. Even if we were aware of some complex laws that govern the universe/our lives/whatever, in order to predict the events that will unfold, one needs to know the present perfectly. We can and will NEVER know the present state of things perfectly, thus predictions will always fail.

Because KEK knows that Trump will be a disaster, he is the American Tsipras(our PM)

> t. Croatian shaman

are you retarded, tsipras is a left wing cuck.

So bling bulgarian cant possibly know the future because she cant know the present facts

thank you

I am not talking about ideology, i am just saying that like Tsipras, he is promising to MAGA, the media and the establishment is against him, and thinks being president is an easy job, i dont say he is useless only that he doesnt really know what he is getting into.

two trips on same thread, KEK is with me today

then every single president since Washington has been black

Trump confirmed emperor

> Our turk tier nigger failed to do anything for a state that is actively being destroyed by the EU
> therefore Donald Trump wont be able to do anything as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world
WEWEWEWEW LAD

Pathetic desu
promised a trump win. your simple pathetic trips cant do anything against that.

Well, yes, if you're really asking me that, she can't.

I was talking about it from a scientific perspective.

>China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy
Too bad that Chinese economy can only exist when tied to US economy

>america will have another black man as president

He promised a Trump win, and i never said he will lose.

Sure he will win but that doesnt mean he will know what he is doing, those are two different things

That's because there will be no USA under trump. We will become AE, the American Empire.

Manifest Destiny, this time north to south. Mexico HAS done actions that could constitute grounds for war. I say it's time we act. Slaughter everything south of the border, don't stop until we reach Guatemala.

>scientific perspective on a bulgarian prophet thread.

m8, that old cow can't even see her own hand in front of her face, and you think she can see the fucking future?

Tbh I myself just want to see the world burn. I want a nuclear war. Not even kidding.

> Australia has another attempt at edgy shitposting
okay lad

Ohhh god I am bulerussian

Oh we are in the same page here, the only reason i support Trump besides him being swag, is that i cant wait for ww3. It's going to be AMAZING, the BEST war and China will pay for it

>Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

Not while I am alive. Sup Forums European liberation army when? Summon /fit/ and /k/.

if shes so great why isnt bulgaria a world power right now

Why would we stop at gautamala, stop at ecuador and take ecuadors based qts

holy fuck that dude from vikings is still alive?

>Hunger eradication:
Bullshit prediction. The SDG'S say Zero Hunger to 2030. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

>only reason i support Trump besides him being swag, is that i cant wait for ww3.

oh for fuck's sake. Trump is isolationist. He's our best hope to AVOID a world war. And let me assure you, if you think you've been doing it tough over in Greece because you defaulted on your debts, that's fucking nothing compared to the shitstorm an actual war would bring.

I never said its comparable, did i?

All i said is i cant wait for WW3 because its going to be GREAT

>Flag
Why do Russians believe in magic and bullish like that so much? It's a home for pyramid schemes, conspiracy theories, future readers/extrasensors and weirdos likes that who somehow manage to part general population with their money. This is really bizarre. Also he was kgb agent.

Lol but she also said that around 2090 a blood diseasd with no antidote will kill almost all humans

super aids?

co to będzie, co to będzie

Well m8 if we're going that far, let's take the Panama Canal back. We built it with our blood and our planning. desu I'm fine with that. Beautiful land, central america. Shame it's so dangerous. In bad hands. But there's hope! We can take that land, care for it, develop it, turn it into the nicest tropical paradise you've ever seen. Once we take the trash out we can open it up for everyone to appreciate. A clean, safe place, full of beautiful beaches and fantastic resorts. Wouldn't that be nice, folks?

>"Steel birds will crash into Americas twins"
>And this was in the 60's

If it was the 60's surely she would know what planes were, they had them back then, why say 'steel birds'

bulgaria was still in the 1760s then

secret is Trump has 0.4% south African ancestry