Stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian and admit this show is an existential masterpiece

Stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian and admit this show is an existential masterpiece.

It's a cartoon in touch with a vague psychology bend, but it is still a cartoon, and one that's already worn out it's welcome.

it's the greatest achievement of the 21st century

It's entertaining and enjoyable. That's more than what you can say about schlock like Xavier Reddit Angel

It's literal garbage.

>son, you have a right to refuse his order and I guarantee you're gonna die if you touch me and there's no afterlife. Everything just goes black. Don't do it.

What did Rick mean by this?

Would you touch Rick of you were that bloke, Sup Forums?

if i didn't i'd probably be stuck cleaning the sex dungeon for the rest of my life

Life is meaningless XD

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

he's not a fucking god

Can we just agree that compared to the Big Bang theory and most of the crap on TV it's pretty good?

its boring.

everything that makes you you is just electric signals in an otherwise lifeless ball of flesh
stands to reason that what preceded like also follows it, nothingness
or at least what we interpret as nothingness

by that logic reincarnation is very possible

there is no god so

but he killed that guy just by being touched

It's good for a western cartoon but if they don't turn around by S4 I'll probably lose interest in it like I do with most western cartoons.

XRA is a masterpiece and ended when it should have ended, unlike R&M.

And then the alien guy who didnt believe in the afterlife gets dragged in hell, honhonhon :`)

Most of the quality adult-oriented television these days is in anime, we get 3-5 great series a season. It's envy that I feel for the kids that don't think this is true, not pity. All of that unwatched 10/10 material.

You don't know what he is

class 7 cyborg

My biggest issue with it is how ugly the animation is.

it's a bit uninspired yeah, but it's still distinctive
their lips do that flopping thing and their eyes are squiggles, it's better than south park

this, cant even start it for the disgusting, soulless animation.

i want to like it but theres something about the dialog that just disgusts me, i cant place it.

first season was good. 2nd was meh. 3rd is cancer

It was really cheap how they don't even explain how they did this. Sherlock-tier "smart" writing.

but I canĀ“t. most episodes are very hit and miss especially with the latest season.

>existential masterpiece
How so? Can you explain this in any way, or are you just memeing?

>what is hard problem of consciousness

It's badly improvised quite often.