Batman 13 Preview

craveonline.com/entertainment/1184017-exclusive-preview-batman-13

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2NLIJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We interrupt your story to unnecessarily insert an ad for our upcoming comic
>No this has nothing to do with the rest of the story. You can continue

So the U.S. gov't knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, and Waller can enter the Batcave undetected, huh?

Getting really fucking sick of this suicide bullshit, King. It's a terrible interpretation of Batman's motivation and actively makes the character worse.

Why is Batman fighting a Ken doll?

Waller knew that Batman is bruce have a long ass time now

Since what issue?

The only issue that matters: the cartoon.

I kind of like it honestly, I mean it'll just be retconned or never mentioned again in a few weeks so it's not a big deal. They're never going to make 100% of the people happy with their expanation of why Batman dresses like a fucking bat and punches crime so I like when they take chances to experiment.

That's just me though

Put on some FUCKING PANTS!!!!!!

BREAK DAT BACK

that bottom panel is fantastic

oh man i loved it. really liking how interconnected and feeling like a universe it is

When did Waller get fat again?

its been common knowledge since the cartoons its one of those ideas that was too good to be passed up on like harley

does alfred not care that someone walked into HIS house into HIS cave and then just tried to take some documents thats cool with him he's not even gonna try to retaliate does he even know who waller is

waller should never not be fat

They made her skinny at the beginning of New 52. Fortunately she can't control her eating and she's fat again.

>does he even know who waller is

Alfred knows pretty much all the information Batman knows. Hell, he was probably told by Bruce that Amanda will be stopping by to steal some files which Batman will steal back.

Nah just a few extremely high up people and batman a probably got carrer destroying dirt on them too

That's fine. I don't care that she's fat. I prefer her that way I guess. Just feels weird that there was no transition. She was skinny and now she's suddenly fat.

Why is bane still naked?

Does it arouse you user?

He's in his home. Why should he wear clothes in his own house?

>that fisherman suplex
I can't really stand janin but a good suplex always gets points

OF COURSE

I have no idea.

Is it a plot point or something?

Maybe the removal of a venom dependency made him allergic to most fabrics, natural and synthetic.

I love naked, skull-piles Bane. Makes him feel like a goddamn barbarian king. And for some reason the no-venom just increases his atmosphere, like he's sharper or more focused. But the best part? I don't hear UUUU or a bad Mexican accent when I read the dialogue.

You could almost say I didn't care who he was until he took off the mask.

>Dr.Strange

did Bane get gelded at some point? Or does Venom just make you really fun small?

Either way, excited to see where this goes. Ventriloquist is the key.

Selina is a cunt .

BATMAN #18
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“I AM BANE” part three! Bane broke the bat before, but it wasn’t enough—now he’s going to break everyone else! Bane is coming, and no one is safe!
On sale MARCH 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

selina just sits there and watches? this has to be a trick. i can't believe she would just let this happen.

>BATMAN #18
>Written by TOM KING
>Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI
>Variant cover by TIM SALE
>Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
>“I AM BANE” part three! Bane broke the bat before, but it wasn’t enough—now he’s going to break everyone else! Bane is coming, and no one is safe!
Kill Duke.

>does he even know who waller is
Wasn't alfred MI6?

They had one panel of her deciding one day to not have salad and have pulled pork instead.

He obviously wants everyone to see how big his guy is.

I hate Tom King.

So, Bane is going to break everyone's back?

Where the fuck is Bane's penis?

Small Penis:

there any previews for all star yet?

shit, they're really dead then

ASB isn't out until the 28th, so probably not.

shit really, was there a delay?

Usually releases 2nd week so yeah

what a fucking tease

Why is Bane always naked? And why does he have a tiny dick? Even an averagely sized man would still have silhouettes of a penis in a poorly lit room.

nice form on the suplex

theres a chance its just censored for the issue and will be given more definition for the trade

>will be given more definition for the trade

Have any comics done this?

Now that even Bane is spouting it, I guess it'll be denied somehow. I can't see this going in a direction where Bane and Batman are the same.

If anything trades can be stricter. Death of the Family removed most of Joker's gay talk.

>Issue 16: Bane is coming and no one is safe!
>Issue 17: Bane is coming and no one is safe!
>Issue 18: Bane is coming and no one is safe!

>Death of the Family removed most of Joker's gay talk.

Fucking source?

imgur.com/a/2NLIJ

Well shit. The gay jokes fit well with the whole insane theme better.

>imgur.com/a/2NLIJ
Oh I was confused because I thought you meant Death IN the Family

But we already know that Duke lives on to BLACKED Gotham Grill for years.

I didn't like it because Snyder took a fun subtext thing writers would play around with once in a while and made an arc focused entirely around it.

King must've watched TDKR. I assume it's CIA mandatory viewing. Crashing planes since issue 1. Bane. Catwoman wanting bats dead at banes hands.

The fire rises.

>Catwoman wanting bats dead at banes hands.
?

She leads him right into banes lair in the movie.

She fucked him over two issues ago.

Both times seemingly getting batman killed (truly fucked at best)

Because he was born in it.

Oh boy, can't wait for Justice League vs Suicide Squad caused by Batman files

>Put on the FUCKING MASK!!!!!!
ftfy

Is Psycho-Pirate fucking with all of them? Is that what this whole thing is about? Is that why Batman needs Wesker, because his split-personality makes him immune or something?

>hurrr everyone wants to kill themselves!!

Will people still defend this run when it turns out this isn't a ruse but Alfred let Waller stole sensitive files from Batman and he got played the entire time?

i dont really know for dc, but a few 2000ad ones do, especially stuff like the clint langley slaine books, each had about 5 or so extra pages and touched up panels. I know a lot of manga artists do the same as well.

Damian is in the book ?

I can't wait for ASB to sell better than the main Batman book.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>Bane
>ever wanting to commit suicide

What the fuck

King was a mistake.

>Look what you did to us Bruce. This is your fault. If only you had raped the Joker. If only...promise me Bruce as I die, that you will avenge us, you will rape the Joker

>I am Gotham
>was about Batman being Gotham or whatever
>I am sucide
>was about Batman being just a suicide thing for Bruce Wayne
>I am Bane
>his loved ones in danger

Oh boy, it's time for "Batman is a bane for the ones he loves because he puts them in danger and can never be happy because of him!"

this is getting worse than the Victim Syndicate

I stopped with rebirth tec after the monsters. Sounds like that was the right decision?

>"Batman is a bane for the ones he loves because he puts them in danger and can never be happy because of him!"