Immigration has a been a positive force in Ireland. We are at the dawning of a wonderful multicultural age. Discuss

Immigration has a been a positive force in Ireland. We are at the dawning of a wonderful multicultural age. Discuss.

independent.ie/irish-news/rent-row-mayhem-as-violent-standoff-erupts-after-home-blaze-35041205.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
pitchfork.com/features/article/9853-from-the-outside-in-meet-the-african-immigrants-who-are-legitimizing-irelands-hip-hop-scene/
vimeo.com/58464496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers ruin everything

For years I had to put up with PADDYPOSTERS mocking me and my countrymen for being flooded by migrants and pakis.

Ten months ago you all laughed at me when I said that a new era of multicultural bliss is dawning upon the Emerald Isle and its inhabitants - and that the same fate of England would befall Ireland 10x over.

Well - you're not laughing now are you?

I wouldn't have laughed, Clive. I saw this coming fifteen years ago.

Everything turning to shit, fucking amazing.

It's all fucked.
Don't stress out.
Stay safe.
Keep away.

Without a Purge like event nothing will change and I don't think society has the balls for that.

1:10 Odobwabwe calls the Irish man "Fucking dickhead Irish." How racist.

What? Can someone explain what the fuck was going on there?
Did niggers take over a house and burn it down and then the police forced the owner to give the key to them when he changed the lock?

>Cuba
Go start a fascist revolution
You won't.

>AmeriTrash
I'm keeping my (You).

Funny isn't it?
Blacks create the same problems everywhere they go.
It's not politics, culture, slavery, opression or mtv, that's just how they behave.

I don't know exactly what happened.. DO you know why? Because the journalists dance around the issue and won't provide any facts of the backstory because they are politically incorrect. And people from the area who try to shed light on the issue in the comments are having the comments deleted. Basically the attitude in Ireland is to lay out some minimum facts in an objective way and then not pry any deeper because it's uncomfortable.

Let's prtend the races were reversed here. You would have an article profiling the white aggressors, speculating what they were aggrieved by, whether or not they had criminal records, etc. Along with a long version of the story told from the black man's view. The next day then you would have follow up articles from anti-racist quangos and the political correct lobby using the incident as a call for more funding.

Why do Spaniard men have such huge cocks, you folks are truly blessed.

>Not a country
>don't care

Do we? I'm 16 cm

>Denying my (you)
Shouldn't you believe in equal distribution of (you)s?

I generally don't give fuck about irish, I'm just sad you have so many beautiful redheads which niggers produce shitspawn with.

Nice to see both your Loyalist and Republicans are gigantic fucking dickless pussies when confronted by Islam and Blacks.

Toppest of keks.

In my experience yes. 16 is what 6"? That's a good size.

>thinking puerto rico is cuba
>american education

>We are at the dawning of a wonderful multicultural age.

Everywhere in Europe will look like North Africa in 25 years = wonderful multicultural.

but are you gay or women?
How many have you swallowed?

Well you were colonised by British wankers

w

crackers ruin everything

i wonder how much she regrets this speech
or if she has fled to israel yet

Look at me.
I'm the Patrick now.

How tolerant and first world.

I've dealt with niggers as a landlord. They don't belong with white people.

Just got back from Ireland. I did a tour like any plastic paddy would. Find out my roots and such, kiss the Blarney Stone, see the cliffs of Moher, go to Bunratty Castle, etc.

What did I see? Dublin might as well be Somalia. Limerick has a fuck ton of niggers and sand niggers. Cork is filled with the 3rd world. Belfast might as well be Tower Hamlets.

All that history of Ireland with that beautiful Celtic lore and fantasy (Cuchullain, Fionn mac Cumhaill, Fairies and the harp) is going to vanish like the Tuatha Dé Danann

have I been talking with a girl?
my palms are sweating

Now Irish people know what it's like having to live next door to Irish people.

And only 3 but damn.

>Irish
>Niggers of Europe
Vs
>Muslims
>Niggers of religion

Either way you are both still niggers.

That old timer gives him the middle finger while making him repeat his nonsense. Did you guys catch how based that was?

What wonderful scenes of cultural enrichment. Truly we are blessed by the presence of the negro.

Tits or gtfo

noooooooo

There was a fire in the early morning
at least 2 people were sent to hospital for smoke inhalation
The landlord and co. came to board up the house as it's not a suitable dwelling, due to fire damage
The remaining tenants made racial slurs and threats of violence towards landlord.

Nice try harambe.
You belong back in the jungle.

Who the fuck is gardai?

Irish police service.

Have you reached below maintenance level reproduction in your white population yet?
tick tock tick tock tick tock

Racist enforcers of slavery and colonialism.
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

>After the owner changed the locks he was told by gardai to give the occupants a key.

Wow that fucked up

It's how you say police in potato

Not laughing anymore, are you paddy?

It's only going to get worse and worse...

Funny :^)

We're probably 200 years off being as fucked as you are. The average Irish person was always well aware of this happening and never made light of the situation. Contriving an angle of 'everyone laughed at us and now we can laugh back' in order to make yourself feel better about the total destruction of your own country is a bit pathetic. Is that all you can cling to when you are strolling down the thoroughfares of New Karachi?

It is time they opened their hearts, their minds and their borders to these New Irish people.

OI HOL UP
*Smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*Puts on a green hat*
U BE SAYIN
* Drinks some beer*
WE WUZ IRISH N SHITE MATE

semi detached houses are so fucking retarded

AHAHAHAHH keep thinking this Paddy Fitzpatrick

pitchfork.com/features/article/9853-from-the-outside-in-meet-the-african-immigrants-who-are-legitimizing-irelands-hip-hop-scene/

Time for your daily dose of blacks my friend.

>ITT

That is what is throwing me off. The complete lack of backstory or context.

Luckily they don't want to live out in the countryside, they only want to live in Dublin and Cork. Dublin was a shithole, crawling with junkie scum and crims anyway

and not only are irish young men all scummy thugs, so too are the New Irish

Basketball was a mistake.

You have to go back, Achmed.

I'm a Paki myself. I hear proprieties are very cheap in Ireland, I'm seriously considering coming over and enriching you.

Do the teenage girls like a bit of cocaine?

That's already known.
It's common sense.
Sure not all blacks are bad. But most are.
EVERY SINGLE TIME blacks make a relatively big chunk of the population, things go to shit.
Doesn't matter where it is, it always happens.
Of course nobody openly says this because muh racism

START BASHIN SOME FOREIGN HEADS WIT THEM OIRISH HANDS

Purge all liberals and niggers

kek speaks truth through digits

That was you get for an 'anyone but the brits' attitude.

I know that doesn't apply to you paddy, but it's so widespread amongst Irishmen

I..i..it's only in the cities.

You sound just like a typical white (insert European nationality) We're taking over, baby

Mass influx of foreigners has nearly destroyed the fabric of Irish society three times

Scandinavians in the 800s

Normans in the 1200s

English in the 1600s

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

are these comments for real?

Having already been terrorised by the arson attempt of the wheelie bin being set on fire in their front porch the tenants were clearly intimidated by the landlord turning up mob-handed. Being in fear of their lives and of illegal eviction they prepared to defend themselves and their property with whatever came to hand.

Any attempt to prosecute them would fail to prosper.

While not condoning acts of violence a property that is rented is considered legally the property of the renter depending on various interpretations of the rental agreement. Now wasn't there huge media coverage of an incident in the west of Ireland that led to the outcome that one can use "reasonable force" to defend one's property? I think we should know all the facts before condemning people.

I seen no violence.

> Dublin might as well be Somalia. Limerick has a fuck ton of niggers and sand niggers. Cork is filled with the 3rd world.
Same experience here.
There are also little towns around Dublin filled to the brim with negroids and other trash.
The country side is nice,eastern european poor as fuck but with unique scenery.

But god damn,the niggers,sandmudslimes,indians,browns,chinks,south asians and so many niggers where I wouldn't expect.

>I hear proprieties are very cheap in Ireland
I presume you meant the properties are cheap, you were hardly trying to make an arch quip on Ireland's moral standards, given that your education extends to "4 pound twenty, yes thank you sir." Maybe after you've finished arranging a marriage for your ugly son, you could arrange some night classes?

This picture reminds of a punk venue in Detroit. You could make all the noise you wanted, but you had to keep your cool when the crackheads showed up.

>probably 200 years
>still in the EU

Shitskin spotted

he just wanted it to feel more like home you fascists

What is Tower Hamlets?

I advise everyone to never go to ireland after a disgusting trip. There was even street shit like fucking india. Fuck dublin.

Damn that faggot hipster bearded mf'er shit his pants so hard

Irish descent here too but born in England.

Dublin is a total shithole with masses of tourists, blacks and junkies.

In Cork I saw the highest concentration of coal burners out of anywhere I've been. Countless pale white chav girls with half nigs in prams.

Towns like Killenny, Waterford etc are still ok though.

Seriously life in the northern English city I grew up in is miles ahead of Dublin.

It's a shame.

What the fuck are you doing about it, Angus? Getting cuckfucked harder than the shitswine UK?

Honestly Dublin isn't really an Irish city. It was founded by foreigners and has more or less been inhabited by foreigners since then.

Every Irish city was founded by foreigners, arguably, but they were all cleared out and replaced, apart from Dublin, which has always remained foreign.

nigger-nigger vs potato nigger

DELETE THIS

Without crackers there would be nothing to ruin, nigger.

muuuuuuuuh heritage

As long as they stay in dublin I dont give a fuck.

>diversity is good

How did this meme ever even get started?

I wonder

Not really "muh heritage" on the level of fat claps - I am a dual citizen. Dads side only came over to England in the 1950s

Pic related is an average irishman.

At least we will be good at basketball now.

They never do. Its how it starts.
>small amounts of immigrants in the cities.
>immigrants grow
>now neighborhoods of them
>still grows.
>that "side" of the city is all them
>now they are the "small" amount in smaller towns that they started as in cities
>the city becomes majority them
>small towns now have that "side" of them immigrants
>spread still

Its a cancer that only ends up in less whites. And this is praying nothing happens that stops the comfy life. When there isn't enough food to go around people stop caring about being progressive and you go the way every diverse society has gone in history. aka genocides/civil wars.

Is there any white country untouched by this insanity so that when this day is over we can hold out there? Hopefully one planned ahead enough in advance so we dont also take the left with us who will start the ride all over again.

So... should the world just adopt brazillian culture since it is probably the end game of multiculturalism?

Import violent and uncivilised people into your country.
Be surprised when they do violent and uncivilised things to your people.

Everyone talked shit about how South Africa and the USA South abused the poor Blacks. Will this is why those laws and protections like Apartheid and Jim crow existed.
That being said, I feel for you Irishman. You're going to have a whole lot of years of pain again coming your way, but on a good note the rush are known for sticking together and fighting invading forces. And niggers and kebab are incompetent compared to whites.

Here's the video.

vimeo.com/58464496

Antartica

It took too long for lebanon to turn to civil war and the immigrant numbers were too large to beat, lebanon being a country less cucked by leftism.

There is literally no hope in the west, whites would have to be a 10% minority and then the civil war would just be most of them trying to commit suicide out of sadness that despite their efforts the country is failing and syrian minorities are suffering.

Dublin is the only proper city we got though. I just cant see the average black guy moving out to the countryside where I live with no amenities and not going back to dublin after the first thirty days straight of rain.