While everyone is talking about clintons health issues...

while everyone is talking about clintons health issues, there is probably something even more devastating happening soon:

"During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will:
“provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested."

has anything leaked so far? any more infos available what assange will release?

Says incredibly nervous man for the 7th time this year

I'm thinking it's going to be clinton foundation related, have to do with money laundering and pay to play favours. But theres supposed to be 100,000 documents to go through, so it will take us days to find all the juicy and hilarious stuff.

He better deliver.

not a single leak from Julias Ceasar Assange has EVER been proved false. good luck shills

Good news: He's never not delivered.

praise kek

Trump has been caught doing pay for play as well. We should just realize this is how the world works and move on

Assange has said this about 9 times already.

You guys are desperate, and desperate people are easily taken advantage of.

Fuck off

I might be up for scanning this time. Will it be in the CFG?

>You guys are desperate, and desperate people are easily taken advantage of.

desperate? i'm not even a burger. i just watch this whole development with some curiosity.

but that a clinton-shill says others are desperate is pretty funny after the resent events.

I believe him, but at this point it's obvious God Himself could step down from heaven and judge Clinton personally in front of the entire Earth and people would still vote for her.

Obama will pardon.

Please release after inauguration assange.

I just like to watch things burn.

>"During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will:
>“provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested."

it's been NEXT WEEK for about a year now.

is this supposed to be interesting?

Still waiting for Assange drop for like ever. I am to the point I don't think it is going to happen

Obviously the Hillary Health issue is a ploy picked up by the MSM thanks to conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones and Sup Forums. They want to distract people with her "bad" health so she won't get arrested when the leaks hit. She's faking her seizures.

>Assange said his next release will: “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested."
Hasn't he said that every fucking time?

Why is everyone here fucking 12?

Yes. To be fair, he was telling the truth each time

>Why is everyone here fucking 12?
Because kek wills it.

Trump laundered money from his own charity to bribe the Florida Attorney General and nobody seems care, so whatever he claims to have on Clinton better be good

Here is the crucial point you are missing. Trump used private funds to manipulate a corrupt system he has to engage with and Hillary used and propagated a corrupt system while being part of it and leveraging public funds.

You cannot equate the 2 together.

>Yes. To be fair, he was telling the truth each time

but each time they convict her and she is imprisoned but they let her go.

that really pisses me off.

>Trump used private funds to manipulate a corrupt system

say what you will, it was illegal in more than one way. I suppose the rich and powerful play by different rules, which is why Hillary can break security rules and Trump can do this.

anyone who thinks the rich and powerful don't get special treatment is naive.

Nothing will happen, not because she hasn't done anything, but because she's too connected. The complete lack of a comprehensive investigation from the fbi only underlines it.

I wish it would happen, but I can't see a world with a handcuffed Hillary.

>anyone who thinks the rich and powerful don't get special treatment is naive.

Agreed

But, on your initial point you are still trying to equate 2 things that are not the same. In India they allow for the cops to take traffic fines on the street in cash. Some cops will, obviously, decide to take more or less cash in a corrupt manner. People even try to exploit this corruption to their favor.

a) They did not create the system
b) They are not enforcing the system

All they are doing is taking the system they are currently forced into and trying to get as much of an advantage out of it as possible.

It is not the same thing.

It's bullshit to excuse Trump's corruption because of the system. It was Donald Trumps shady corrupt business practices that were what led him to make corrupt payoffs to the AG.

Checked and KEKT

Nobody is trying to excuse anything. Explain maybe,... not excuse. If you want to work in business, you know, to make a profit, you are forced into working a corrupt system.

Get into business to provide anything at volume in the top 25% and you will find both corrupt and exploiting people.

There's already been enough evidence to arrest Clinton, if they were inclined to do so. That they haven't demonstrates that the only amount of evidence that will be sufficient to see Hillary arrested is evidence so immense and blatant that even her most ardent supporters won't be able to deny it.