I know we shitpost a lot about the Cheese Ray...

I know we shitpost a lot about the Cheese Ray, but did everyone forget that Jimmy made an indestructible robot that HE HIMSELF COULD NOT DESTROY?

>did everyone forget

I know I did. If not for Sup Forums, I'd forget Jimmy Neutron was even a show. And I kinda think I'd prefer it that way.

What if he shot it with the cheese ray?

It would just be made out of indestructible cheese you fucking idiot.

>Robot is indestructible
Why didn't I install a self destruct button
>Robot has self destruct button
Why did I add a self destruct button?

holy fuck this brings back memories.

>Yfw Jimmy tried to murder a sentient being he created.

Why so many episodes revolves around Jimmy in need of making money if he can manufacture diamons and pearls in the movie?

Eventually even Jimmy forgot about Brobot. Brobot lived happily in the moon with Mombot and Popbot for several years, but they soon ran out of supplies and slowly their systems began to shit down. Mombot went first (she was most susceptible to the solar radiation) and Popbot self-destructed soon after. To this day, Brobot remains on the moon slowly rotting away, a barely-conscious jumbled program of grief and agony.

Convenient plot device

Man, the prequel to A Grand Day Out sure ended on a heavy note.

Manufacturing that many diamonds and pearls would devalue those commodities and they'd become worthless. JFC, study some economics you teenage commie dipshit

So, uh, question: where would one watch Jimmy Neutron?

Usually I'd say Kisscartoon, but they're still down.

Because if a little boy walked into a pawn shop with an armful of giant diamonds you'd think you were being pranked.

Remember one of the major themes of the show is actually that no adults ever take him seriously.

Except Skeet, who skirted child labor laws just to give Jimmy a chance.

To be fair, he asked if they were 16. They just lied to him and he's dumb

In his defense it was a really annoying sentient being.

If we murdered everyone was annoying, a good chunk of Sup Forums wouldn't exist. And those left wouldn't have anything to complain about, since all the hacks would be dead.

I know I'd be dead, that's for sure.

This. It wasn't that good to begin with.

He's indestructible? His nose came off almost immediately after he was introduced.