Stephen Colbert Uses Profanity to Describe President Trump’s ‘Soul’

>Stephen Colbert used a harsh profanity to describe President Trump on Wednesday during an appearance on stage at Michael Moore’s one-man Broadway play, “The Terms of My Surrender.”

>Mr. Colbert, the host of “The Late Show” on CBS, was one of the special guests whom Mr. Moore regularly invites to take part in the production. As the two men sat in armchairs with a large American flag illuminated in the background, Mr. Moore asked Mr. Colbert at one point, “How do you carry on now?” — a reference to the liberal late-night host’s approach to the Trump presidency.

>Mr. Moore added, “Your ability to use satire and humor to say the emperor has no clothes is profound every single night.”

>Laugh through the fear, Mr. Colbert replied.

>“Trump keeps summoning monsters of abstraction — things that aren’t real — they’re extensions of the ordinary, fears that you have that he plays on,” Mr. Colbert said.

>“He wants to brush people into a corner where he can shine his feeble, fucking anemic firefly of a soul,” Mr. Colbert continued, inching his two pointer fingers close together.

>The audience erupted into boisterous applause, and Mr. Moore gave a laugh.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/arts/television/stephen-colbert-trump-michael-moore.html

Okay, and?

Who gives a fuck

So what?

Wait, he took a break from talking about literally nothing but Trump on his late night show to go to Broadway and... talk about Trump?

>Sup Forumsbabies still 24/7 buttblasted and constantly whining about Colbert
>”WE WON THE ELECTION WHY DONT YOU LOVE US!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!”
Literal sjws

these "comedians" have quite the knack of making something out of nothing

Who said anything about Sup Forums?

>alt-left manbabies think everything is muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>muh leader

pleb

Wait, on air? Does that mean we can swear now?

>le “I am not from Sup Forums you cuck, fellow pedes get in here praise Kek and maga” defense
>le “le Sup Forums boogeyman” boogeyman
Literally Sup Forums

cuck

only if it's directed towards fascists

Why are they even writing an article about that? Colbert shitting on Trump is nothing special anymore.

Maybe it was entertaining in the beginning but now it's just "Drumpf did this, Drumpf did that" 24/7. I bet if Trump would leave office tomorrow this guy's career would go down the drain faster than you can say Brendan Fraser.

Fuck off

yawn.

kek, rent free

Why do you care?

Trump suck now.

>bored about the Jew that only talks about the president on every single chance he's got?
>MUST BE A Sup ForumsKEK

Why is this in the New York Times?

Is colbert even relevant now? He seems obsessed with trump.

>The audience erupted into boisterous applause
Fucking Americans

Your posts only prove me right, obsessed Sup Forumsbaby
>h-ha-ha t-two s-scoops am I r-right fellow pedes? Colbert’s a cuck and no one takes him seriously, right-?
Pathetic

I love they all call trumps tweets deranged, like we are seeing the same thing it's not that bad if his name on wasn't on the tweets you would think it's just a normal guy tweeting.

He overreacts so much and his hatred seems so irrational it's not even overreacting anymore desu he is the one that looks absolute deranged and is losing it completely. Desperate and sad.

>kek, rent free
is that the lease you drew up for stephen colbert when you rented him your frontal lobes?

Trump is a narcissist, and they tend to have rotten or non-existent souls.

>you would think it's just a normal guy tweeting
lol how do you not see the problem with the president tweeting like some random moron?

>cold bert starts swearing on network tv
>trump removes the FCC's power to censor television
Would it be 7d intertemporal hopscotch?

when i see these celebs bitching and moaning it just makes me want to vote the opposite of what they tell me to just to fuck with them. how do they not realize that?

I wonder if he's got any kind of career back up plan in case all this president shit somehow backfires, or if he's just going all in.

Even his previous character on The Colbert Report wasn't this single-noted. His book was actually really funny and seemed to come from someone who actually gave a shit about his craft. His performance now is so lazy it hardly seems like the same person.

>Blumpf!

Sage

He has corrected them for "wrongclaps" though. And that's not even a joke.

Colbert wants to keep Trump because he has no other material. He's using inverse reverse psychology.

>how do they not realize that?
because it's generally assumed that you don't think like a 16 year old if you're of voting age

bet you thought this would get a ton of (you)s you probably feel pretty stupid right now haha

>I know you are but what am I
kys

>still sperging about this

she's gotten bigger.... H-how is that possible?
Also what name does she go by nowadays?

Thanks for the (You).

ZURAMUPFH!

The only true patriot in here

>getting this triggered
get a load of this snowflake
go back to your hugbox on >>> Sup Forums faggot

>lol how do you not see the problem with the president tweeting like some random moron?
literally nothing wrong with it unless he's giving out state secrets

Obama would be praised for it acting 21st century presidential, did you see him meeting all those celebrities appearing on tv show skits and playing basketball with normal people and attempting to talk like he's hood. he would definitely be liked if he tweeted memes,

>trump tweets a meme
REEEEEEEEEEEE VIOLENCE THIS IS INSANE HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING