S

F
R
I
E
D

OWWW MUH LEG

OW

Shows like this make me want to be a Hollywood producer making reality trash. Just record morbidly obese people for 42 minutes each week and watch the cash roll in.

Does anyone know if he's dead yet?

good luck ever reaching the peak of la mia vita 276 kg. literally kubrick kinomatography

MHU

>you have to share a prison cell with steven or james

who?

Is it even possible to recover from this?

TETSUOOO!!!

yes but needs heavy skin removal surgery

"i went to the bathroom, i need to be cleaned up"

MUH LAAYYYGGZZ

>you'll never write scripts for reality tv shows
whoever came up with this scene is a genius

Is this a boogie thread

imagine being the guy that was literally cucked by james k...

He needs fat removed too, there's no way he is physically able to exercise. There's so much junk attached to him, it seems like an impossible task

it reminds me of the adama manuever in the battle of new caprica, right before he hits the ground he hits the FTL

will anything ever top these two?

You don't need to exercise to lose body fat.

i hope they finally unmask the bullshit in the new season and pretend people are care about the episodes where the people get better.

TLC- MY 600 LBS LIFE "BIGGER THAN EVER BEFORE

and they just go full freakshow and show us more fat and disgusting people each week

Diet? Surgery? There's got to be a point of no return

kek

>yfw you will never be overweight

low calorie diet and u will lose weight no matter what, you might not feel it tho because of all the excessive skin.

can anyone give the medical explanation behind this? genuinely curious and disgusted

I was mildly angry when the actual italian version was called "Vite al limite"(it's a pun on vita meaning both life and girdle in Italian).

Why do so few people understand the basics of weight loss?
If you consume less calories than you expend, you lose weight.

Your body needs energy to even function, so if you eat less than the equivalent to that energy, you lose weight.

He's so fat that his lymphatic system can't work in his legs anymore, so he has swelling of his legs in addition to them being fat. It puts him at serious risk for an infection.

BUT IT'S FRAAAHHD

Looks like the Thing

cool, thanks

>when you're so fat your dad has a stroke just looking at you

>Is it even possible to recover from this?

Yes and no.

You can lose weight very fast because you require astronomical amounts of calories to maintain that body. You will also lose enormous amounts of water weight fast.

There is exactly one study where they followed the weightloss of an extremely obese man who decided to just not eat. He drank water, took a multivitamin but otherwise did not eat and did not shit, for about a year.

HOWEVER, in extreme cases like this there are usually complications. Heart problems they're probably medicated for. If you lose weight drastically doing a bunch of meds you throw off everything and you risk dying from over or under medicating. This is why they always stress having doctor consultation, muh liability issues.

ALSO HOWEVER, there are secondary complications. Yes, excess skin, but that's a minor deal. You've fucked your hormone system up, maybe permanently, from all the fat. This is especially true for men. You will still have plaque issues in your veins. You will still have an extraordinary amount of lipid cells that stick around, making it easy to gain back weight (imagine having tens of thousands of extra cells that want to do nothing but store fat, they will try to if they can). Probably thousands of related diseases you've become at risk for.

t. lost about 60kg.

What weight did you lose 60kg from? Did your body fully recover? If so, how long was it until you felt normal?