I would truly do anything in the entire world to live my life next to this fucking beautiful creature

I would truly do anything in the entire world to live my life next to this fucking beautiful creature.

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2016/12/19/margot-robbie-married-tom-ackerley-in-top-secret-wedding-report/21631306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she just married her boyfriend.

who?

Okay

google is your friend. it's not hard to find for fuck's sake

>marrying a coalburner
top cuck

aol.com/article/2016/12/19/margot-robbie-married-tom-ackerley-in-top-secret-wedding-report/21631306/

is there proof she fucked blacks?

you must have chosen the wrong picture

I bet you wouldn't move out of your comfort zone, get in great shape, get a job working in her field, and/or approach her, though.

Not really. Will Smith has never counted.

Sup Forums go home.

bitch is literal cancer

What a slut.

Only rumours with Will Smiff because she did a movie with him. They just seem like good friends though in interviews.

look at that, you just know

they've done a bunch of movies, got photographed in pretty questionable manner, and ol' Will seems pretty thirsty to be around her more

kek, that dude fucking hates Jared Leto and he's working on GCS. You can see him watching Margot's scenes in the featurettes of Suicide Squad and talked shit about Leto during filming on fb and twitter.

Joker won't be in that movie 100%, but probably in The Batman because Ben likes him. It's weird that neither Will or Cara D. attended the wedding, then again Cara was friends with Jared before she became friends with Margot.

>marrying the dude who cheated on her
Whoa, Margot is literally a cuck.

Also confirmed, no Leto in Gotham City Sirens. Margot is a whipped bitch who thinks she's not good looking and got lucky in finding a hot husband (she wants to have like 5 children too) so yeah.

As far as I know she's allowed to do that with Will because he's a known in the closet Scientology faggot. Boyfriend/husband was considering a restraining order against Leto.

Probably but not Will Smith, he prefers twinks.

Will has an open marriage, Margot probably does too

Nah, she got low self esteem. If you read how she talked about her potato head now-husband you'd know.

I didn't think The Joker would be in GCS anyway but this cements it for me.

I dunno. Is her husband hot? I feel like an open marriage only really makes sense when both partners are equally attractive. Anything else will always put one of them at a disadvantage.

She's like 26, but she looks like a 40-something year old hag.

>Is her husband hot?