If you support Israel KYS

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericansknew.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats the weirdest bikini i've ever seen

Relax Ahmed

Why?

>not supporting a country where attractive girls are drafted to kill sandniggers

This

Jews > Towelheads like yourself

i take some kike degeneracy and money grabbing over dirty fucking shitskin sandniggers fucking up my country every day

Their women are looking fantastic, but that's all

Towel heads wouldn't be a problem if jews hadn't caused the wars to make them immigrate en masse. Fucking newfag retard

>falls for kike propaganda

The Israeli - Palestine conflict is a mess. Will their ever be peace? Why are zionist jews illegally settling in Arab areas knowing the conflict will only escalate?

Are Hamas really terrorist? Israelis are stealing their land illegally and breaking UN law all the time.

>Why are zionist jews illegally settling in Arab areas knowing the conflict will only escalate?
They never wanted peace. They say they want peace because they know the west probably wouldn't support them otherwise.

Look up greater Israel. Israel is settling the Palestinian land because it makes it impossible for a two-state solution to ever occur.

>Are Hamas really terrorist?
Technically yeah. Some of their actions are terrorism, but most fall into resistance. The thing is calling them resistance fighters instead of terrorist would cause peopel to sympathize with them.

Also Israel created Hamas in the 80s. No joke. When I first heard about it I thought it was a shit conspiracy theory, but it's actually true.

I actually do. AMA

>Also Israel created Hamas in the 80s. No joke. When I first heard about it I thought it was a shit conspiracy theory, but it's actually true.

ok i'll bite, why and how?

>being this ignorant to the Jewish question.
Pls stahp, gentiles.

I'd support it a lot more if all the jews would go there

Jew girls love to racemix in the USA but what about Israelis? Are they snicker lickers too?

I support European self-interest... if it is beneficial to us then yes

Hamas wasn't even a real thing, it's a fictional enemy to vilify Palestinians so Israel could claim more land.

>oy vey, muh missile strikes against israel
1,204 Israelis and at least 9,419 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000
ifamericansknew.org

>israel is beneficial to europe

kek

>Update
So during that time the PLO a secular military group was Israel's biggest enemy. Yasir Arafat was uniting the Palestinians under one governments. For the most part the West bank and Gaza had been separately governed, but Arafit was threatening to unite them. This would make palestine a bigger military threat. Also Arafat was popular among Arabs and was winning support from them. He was also popular among Europeans and Americans due to his secular stance. All this posed a major threat to Israel. It might actually have to make peace with the Palestinians and give them a state.

The PLO had detractors one of them was a small, relatively powerless, group of Islamic radicals. Hamas. They were fairly weak and had no support. The hated the PLO because it sought a two state solution and was secular. Israel started secretly funding and training Hamas. Hamas grew and eventually brought down the PLO and any chance it had of uniting the Palestinians. With the PLO gone Palestine lost Arab support and with Hamas the dominant power the Europeans and Americans started to see Palestinians as terrorists.

if it happens to be true i have to admit the israelis are clever motherfuckers

They are clever. Just short-sighted. They've done similar things to America.

Given that they hate sandniggers and african niggers I assume no