Attention Sup Forums. I have an announcement to make

Jesus was black. Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the US government is lying about 9/11.

Thank you for your time, and good night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Yawn*

You got anything new?

Next you'll be telling us Russia hacked the election.

you have a small white dick

I'm half-hispanic.

Damn son

Why was Jesus black again? And even if we was he would have been from east Africa, while all the slaves that went to the New World were west African. So, it's like saying Jesus was Japanese therefore as a Siberian I am more related to him than you. Which while technically correct is completely meaningless?

Or am I just missing the point?

My life has been a lie! God is dead! The government's lame! Thanksgiving is about killing Indians! Jesus wasn't born on Christmas! They moved the date, it was a pagan holiday!

Jesus probably looked like a Palestinian, since most Jews at the time did because they hadn't intermixed with Slavs and Europeans to the point they were virtually indistinguisable from them yet.

When are these two knuckleheads going to get together and give us the truth-bomb of a lifetime, Sup Forums?

>hispanic
>race

You're an indoctrinated dumbass.

Fuck common core education, La Raza, affirmative action, and your politically correct "light skinned hispanic" bullshit denial.

Spanish is a white language. Trump won because fuck you.

Black isn't just West African. Also, I don't think most people believe Jesus was Nigerian. The idea of white Jesus is so ingrained, and the idea of race being a spectrum similarly so, that to get most Americans out of the mindset of a European Jesus (both ethnically and culturally), you have to suggest that he is an extreme where the most likely answer is actually the midpoint. They then default to that moderate middle.

It's the same with Santa. Did you see how many people freaked over not having a white one? When St. Nicholas was Turkish.

>that to get most Americans out of the mindset of a European Jesus (both ethnically and culturally)

Why? No, really, why bother? To whom is this a goal? In fact, why is this a goal?

Mediterraneans are historically counted among Europeans and 'whites' by all but the most insecure of Nordofascists. It's literally a categorization culture created from and in reaction to the Roman Empire.

jesus was jewish

Jews are only sometimes considered "European" or "white," and mediterranean Jews even less so.

Don't forget Bill "But Gold" Cypher

Santa was a Greek Turk though.

Jesus was just black because middle-easterners are dark skinned, and Africans like to play the "they all look alike" game when it suites their needs, same as everyone else.

>black people are actually racist
WOW REALLY?

They wuz kangs of kangs

And you have tiny Congo hands

Jesus probably never existed. It was just a Judean fantasy the declining Roman Empire cooked up to retain religious/social power in light of their declining military presence.

What is this, an embarrassment for ants?

Jesus was a Semite.

Because it's inaccurate and extreme ethnocentricity is poisonous, particularly in a multicultural country like America. The problem isn't so much that he was or wasn't white or black, but the fact that great swaths of this country can't see him as anything but looking like them, and what that means for their ability to see the humanity of people who don't. Intellectually-speaking, it's also about the unwillingness of Americans to abandon comfortable dogma for a more realistic, if uncertain, appraisal of reality. The Semitic lands have long harbored people of many skin tones from families of varying geographic origins. It is entirely possible that Jesus was "black"-black, though it is exceedingly more likely that he was brown (and less likely that he was akin to Northern European). The point is that we can't know and that acknowledging our inability to know is healthy.

As to why this particular battle, it's because it's felt so deeply by so many people. It's both a barometer of and extreme catalyst to change.

>When St. Nicholas was Turkish
>Santa was a Greek Turk
He was just Greek

>people are actually racist

ftfy

What did he mean by this?

>Did you see how many people freaked over not having a white one?

Never really saw anybody freaked out over it...

Maybe mildly amused.

Any political cartoons of the McCarthy era?
I feel like comparing them to our current red menace scare.

At least we can grow our own food

Huey has delusions of grandeur which are somewhat diminished later in that very episode.

What did he mean by this?

AYO AYOO WHITE PPL HOL UP A SEC

BASIKKLY, ERRYTHANG IM SAYIN IS BLACK PPL DONE ERRYTHANG IN THE HISTORY OF EVER

EXCEPT HITLER AN SHIT, THAT WUZ WHITEY

BASIKLEE ERRYTHANG GUD WAS BLACK AND ERRYTHANG BAD IS WHITE

PEACE THE FUKK OUT BOI

>The government's lame! Thanksgiving is about killing Indians! Jesus wasn't born on Christmas! They moved the date, it was a pagan holiday!
These are true though

South Africa is as West Africa as East Africa is.

Zimbuggery ruled by Mugarbage

so do liberals cringe when crazy radicals like this spout their fuckery, the way we cringe when redneck grampas rant?

Stay mad.

Oh God, yeah. I'm ashamed of being a liberal by this point.

Smile. Nod, pretend to not hear it. Cringing is giving the hicks something to feel good about.

Yes

Is that what they do when they hear blacks talking about women asking to be raped and racist shit about people other than white people?

>Sigh...
>I'll head over to Sup Forums with some caulking and see if I can find the leak, no promises.

Yes, but the people who spout them like grand new revelations are often immature teenage fedora tippers.

>OP makes a Boondocks thread
>Sup Forums takes it seriously

yeah sure of course

Santa and Nick are different characters at this point.
Jesus was a kike anyway. Native to that area too. He wasn't black OR white. Who fucking cares?

If those people didn't realize that that was Huey's line from the first episode of the Boondocks, they're more retarded than I thought.

>Jesus Was Black
Don't really give a shit
>Ronald Reagan was the devil
He was pretty shit, yeah.
>The US government is lying about 9/11
That's retarded.

Having the crowd laugh and applaud was so harsh though.

Literally why not let them starve? They've over bread and underworked. If it was a little fuck up then fine but stopping the starvation now is messing with human evolution. Whatever fucked up that country shouldn't spread.

Yep, God they can get annoying since there everywhere now like in fucking psychology where trans being diagnosed as a mental condition is now being "Updated" they give the most fedora wearing smirks about the type of shit

Didn't Reagan pull a lot of treason during his campaign which he got away with scot-free?

Both radicals and redneck grampas are just so fucking out there that I could care less about what they say.

look man

it's like children's television

I love animation and color and artistic design but if a show for kids doesn't innovate or push the envelope of storytelling, that's fine with me, because it's for kids who haven't experienced much of ANY storytelling. they're not familiar with tropes and cliches and expectations. really dumb shit surprises you when you're a kid, really dumb shit makes you laugh. you come onto Sup Forums and everybody wants shit to be new and revolutionary, but the stuff is marketed to kids and it's not GOING to be. a ten year old, from a marketing standpoint, is always ten, because they're replaced by new ten year olds every year. this stuff is always new to them. if you're expecting art then you better be the person making it.

almost everybody acts like an edgelord when they realize that the authority figures and traditions fed to them are hollow, or they aren't getting the whole story. when you realize the things you're supposed to trust aren't really that trustworthy, it jades you for a bit. you've experienced it already, so you might see teenagers going through it now, and you might think "how retarded you are" but that's just part of them growing up. let them wear fedoras when the time comes and slap them off their heads if they wear them too long.

HE SURE DID, HERE'S A SONG ABOUT IT
youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

What, you think liberals entertain the 9/11 conspiracy?

Also, for god sakes people read a Boondocks strip. It's not all black humor.

>I could care less

You mean you couldn't care less.

I thought Thanksgiving was just a tale about being cool to one another.The war and genocide came after. Like the Christmas Ceasefire. Someone had to have killed their Christmas buddy

Shit, you're right.

Well, yeah, but the bit is still funny.

>Jesus was black.
He was a Jew.
>Ronald Reagan is the devil,
Yes, he was a fucked up president, Washington and Jefferson bought and sold slaves, get over it.
>and the US government is lying about 9/11.
The only thing they lied about was twofold;
1. Flight 93, the one that "crashed" in PA was shot down by two F-18 fighters scrambled from Oceana Naval Base in Hampton Roads VA.
2. Canadian Air Force intercepted another hijacked plane set to hit Wall Street. The Canadians claimed it was "pilot error" that brought it down.
It's fun to have friends in high places, makes you learn a thing or two about the real world.

I sometimes honestly don't know when the term "black humor" is referring to dark comedy or humor aimed at a black audience.

Thank user now I know and knowledge is power!

>bitching about the use of idioms in English

jesus was an arab, reagan just some photogenic quarterwit capable of little beyond smiling and waving, and the government lied a lot about 9/11 but mostly in "downplaying own spectacular incompetence" ways, not "we secretly puppetmastered the whole thing on purpose" ways.

>that time they redid a British black comedy as an American black comedy
I really hope they legit thought death at a funeral was a comedy full of black brits when they got the rights and started casting

>Jesus was black
Please, Jesus probably looked more like Osama Bin Laden then the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

>Literally why not let them starve?
Because it's all the fault of one dictator mismanaging his country, not the fault of the farmers. The farmers were doing just fine before him.

>human evolution
Oh shut up.

>I could care less
I never get to post this.

To be fair, it's new to them.

And it shouldn't be, why were they fed incorrect information before?

>collective allows and supports leader
>leader is a massive fuck up and racial profiles people until they're murdered or forced to leave
>suddenly skilled work is a thing of the past
>country dies
>no one can or will fix it
>they all collectively starve to death rather than getting a new leader or literally trying anything other than waiting for a solution
No, I think this one is an open and shut case of: shouldn't get back into the gene pool.

>evolution
>shut up
>doesn't know about the high rates of heritability in behaviour
Consider suicide or at the very least being quiet when you don't know what you're talking about.

>Thanksgiving is about killing Indians!
No it isn't. It wasn't a celebration of killing Indians despite what you think. There probably weren't any indians at the first thanksgiving but that wasn't what the holiday was about or celebrating. Knock it off.

>collective allows and supports leader
That's not how dictatorships work.

Can you be a pseudointellectual teenager somewhere else? I'm sure Sup Forums will be impressed by your greentext reasoning.

Gee whiz billy, I wonder how he 'got into power' then? I suppose I can call myself a dictator tomorrow and my nation will just follow me without question. It's not like any leader, dictator or otherwise needs a massive powerbase and, especially with dictators, there are always people just beneath them waiting to flip things when the people are ready to fight for it.

>psuedo
Nice dodge. You have proven nothing. You think power exists in a vaccum and influence over others is something static and concrete. All you've done is made sure that anyone who cared about your opinion before wil not in future.

>not the fault of the farmers
Well, no, it's not.
Because they were mostly white and forced to leave when racially based laws said white people couldn't own land in Zimbabwe.

I remember seeing many people here on Sup Forums saying he was right back in 2014 and trying to tell them this would be a mistake and was wrong.

fag

Nice argument.

Not him. however.
Generally, in Africa, the way a dictator gets into power is through a military coup and/or through being born into a family that already is in a position of power. They inherit the power through nepotism and corruption, not through support of the people or through being well read, respected, or winning an election through a campaign based on policy.

I mean we could talk about the American system all day, but, in Africa, yeah, these things are done very clearly and openly through bribes, corruption, assassination quite often.

Jesus wasn't black, he was a jew.

Reagan wasn't the devil, he was just a retard.

Jet fuel can melt steel beams.

He probably had a hunchback too

>Consider suicide or at the very least being quiet when you don't know what you're talking about.
Take your own advice.

>not through support of the people
There is literally no power without support of the people. The definition of social power is compliance of others. Saying dictator now is like saying king years ago.
>w-we cannot over throw them they have all this power they are born into
>loads and loads and loads of examples of peasants rising, regiciding, forcing rights or supporting other leaders to take the kings place.

All you and the other user are offering are platitudes and excuses.Whether the support is cooerced or coaxed from the people no power exists where it is not given.

Further your model treats the corrupt, nepotistic and violent as factors external to the idea of 'the people'. They ARE the people, not all of them but they're a demographic thereof. Removing them from that context does nothing but skews the reality of the situation for the sake of ignoring harsh truths.

Care to actually make an argument rather than being a simp

Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true. Jerry lee Lewis was the devil. Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet. All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world. So there was only one thing that I could do Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Reagan was such a fuck up. I have no clue why conservatives love him. Just about all of his major policies were a failure and his only real accomplishment was taking credit for killing a bloated, diseased and dying USSR.

Was that show any good? I fell behind in season one and never bothered catching up. Is it worth it?

Not necessarily melt, it would just have to soften them enough to cause them to fail.

Coonskin is probably the best race focused animation I've ever seen.

>dictator rigs elections and kills political opponents to stay in power
>"lol wow why dont they just vote him out fucking retards"

user, I know it's easy to say things like that when you live in a stable country with peaceful transitions of power and many systems in place to ensure a fair election, but you should be aware that not every country is like that.

Mugabe took power because his party was backed by the Communists, while the Rhodesian government was being sanctioned by every Western government. Most of the world wanted it to become another African dictatorship rather than the successful country it was.