I have my job interview tomorrow and I am increasingly bervous

Help me /pol, how can I make sure to keep my red-pilled mouth shut? What's the best thing to tell them? I work in tech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put a piece of tape across your mouth. On it, write "My Work Speaks for Itself".

Then just sit there making eye contact and never blink.

This is how I got my job.

>chef at Wendy's
>300k a year
>9" dick

Is this your first job or some shit

Just talk about yourself and what you personally can offer

Tell them you are a Schutzsuchender. When they hesitate to hire you, call them nazis.

Do you think they will make holocaust jokes in front of you to test if you laugh? Just don't mention it. The only thing they might talk about is the refugee crisis, just say that is not done properly and that's it.

Pretend to be the person you think they'd want you to be.

What's what I did at the interview I just had and I'm starting tomorrow. Got hired on the spot. Basically, don't be yourself.

Systems Admin here who spends virtually his entire day on Sup Forums and buying shit online I don't need.

Why would being red pill even matter and why would this come up in an interview? Also in my experience working in IT for 10 years... people are usually apolitical and you can give them some low dosages of truth if you are careful.

Although I live in a white red state so my experience probably isn't typical. My coworkers are two FUCKING WHITE MALES in their 50's and 60's.

tell them you're a virgin

>my strengths lay in the precision my mind may react to the stereotypical approach of the world. I am a fiend for justice and i will not rest until smilsum are held accountable

I was unemployed for the last 7 months, hard to find something here. The "tech skill shortage" here is just a meme, our companies are world champions in outsourcing jobs to Asia.

What certs do I need to work with computers? I just want to do stuff like helpdesk and setting them up?

>What's the best thing to tell them? I work in tech
death to the west (Does someone have the comic?)

Helpdesk is where I started. All I had was an A+ certification... but I also had my Bachelors at the time in IT... so there is that.

Have your bachelors in anything and maybe a cheapo hardware cert (A+) and maybe some networking experience/cert.

Even an associates may be ok. Just demonstrate you are good at troubleshooting and you should be fine.

Helpdesk is generally where you start. You can move onto other positions (systems admin, network admin, helpdesk manager, etc)

I had a client just like that, spent a couple of mornings fixing her computer stuff.
She is a know-it-all moderate liberal, with fantasy ideas of her political heroes, old woman.

I had to switch gears quickly as she started to say we don't need americans at all, and how nice germans and british are... you know the rest.

they want you to know about stuff and bring it to the table, but then, just place a general opinion that they can agree with, then they want you to LISTEN the bullshit in their mind, and agree with that.

There is no point to redpill them, it doesn't even matter, do your job, take the money, give a good impression for future jobs, and get the hell out.

>we don't need americans at all
explain this. Is there a certain hatred against your neighbors? I don't know any Mexicans, never met one, so I don't know.

the evil trump fad.

it was a great opportunity to start making deals with him, but the general population in all different sectors threw a tantrum instead.

There's a reason for mexico to be the way it is.

Show up in drag and blackface, then you can say anything you want.

And don't forget to wear a nose piercing and dye your hair in green and blue. Every tech company loves to hire freaks to show off how hip and open minded they are.

Go naked with rainbow bodypaint and feathers up your ass.

And ask them if they know about the anti-homophobia laws which sometimes bankrupt companies.

This is the look and attitude you want to aim for. Don't forget to make a big deal of having them addressing you by your preferred pronouns.

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s

Godspeed, user.

What do you need help with? (work in HR)
First thing, for what job?
2nd take a picture with the clothing you're planning on wearing. No face unless you want.
Looking bad will lose you a job instantly and no good interview will fix that.

and a business shirt

thanks for your help

Hired if your pants arent khakis.