youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallard#Breeding
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I
youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xO5xZvUU
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doest thou kiddeth moi?

Nope, I am actually a liberal college student with feminist leanings. I want to hear your best arguments.

Lurk more

Go jewtube Prager U watch all videos and realize they are right. Come back with a solid base that allows you to be redpilled on jews and you`ll become one of us.

Otherwise offer proof of you being a liberal college student and request a topic to be redpilled on.

Been lurking since 2012, and this is the first time I've posted here.

If you've been lurking for 4 years and still aren't redpilled there is no hope for you.

Keep lurking. Only a newfag would make a shitty thread asking to be redpilled obviously

I've watched Prager before and I pretty much disagree with them on everything. In fact I just watched their recent income inequality video, which imo was a pile of shit: youtube.com/watch?v=1e35Vf-9n8E

I don't know how I'm supposed to prove I'm liberal, but I'll take a race redpill.

>liberal college student
A student at a liberal college or a college student who is liberal?

It can't be much of a college if they haven't taught you how to communicate unambiguously.

Hopeless

A college student who is liberal at a state college that is known for being a liberal arts college.

dont lurk

just leave

you add nothing of value. no one will seriously talk to you.

Very well.

-Income inequality.

When a person creates a business, that person hires people.

He literally is making money out of nothing

>Understand first; Money is NOT finite. It can be created and it can be destroyed. The rise of prices around the world are not just inflation.

>When you parts and build something using your own mind, you`re essentially creating money.

So when that person grows and starts demanding a bigger potential to grow, another person will rise to meet that demand, creating now two men who depend on eachother`s creations to remain creating wealth whilst they all have people who depend on them to gain their own salary.

Its a system of rising pyramids who rise to the top, each of them sustaining other pyramids who sustain the government. Pyramids are born out of the ground and they rise, extending their reach, and extending `inequality`, however, the people on the bottom are not being stolen of their wealth.

They are instead living on wealth that did not exist util the pyramid`s last rise. This need to expand your height and importance causes the rich men to create more smaller companies who sustain other companies who in turn allow them to extend their base and get even more rich.

Point is, it is not bad for anyone that this happens. Not the people working on jobs that woudnt exist if there wasnt `inequality`, and neither the rich men who support other men`s ambitions nor for the government that can tax every single pyramid.

What you get out of this should be;
>If you restrict inequality, you restrict growth.

>no one will seriously talk to you

Aren't you the ones who are always criticizing liberals for their safe spaces?

Red pill yourself, dick cheese.

Start with these threads
Watch videos, read the documents and articles.

So many typos and yet i aint even bothered

The effects of any red pills we feed you would likely be neutralised by the liquid blue pill that is being intravenously stuffed into your system 8 hours a day. Especially if is true. But the fact that you are here asking for help understanding the counter position makes me think there may be hope for you.

One way to vaccinate yourself against the propaganda that they are infecting you with is to watch Yuri Bezmenov (AKA Tomas Shuman) explain the motives and methods of your liberal masters.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

This should help you spot when you (and your classmates) are being lied to, and understand why.

Checked!
Also...
Best post!

Ok, I'll just leave a bunch of pics

Bloody video's been nuked.

This is a better one anyway:
youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY

Its working for me queensman.

Rabbi Marc Lee Rafael

Exposes Jewish influence in the Atlantic Slave Trade, how they got their money for Hollywood, Wall Street, etc.

>Liberal
>Lies and says he's been lurking since 2012

Checks out

>I'm a liberal college student.

GTFO faggot

Holy shit this post
Why are 3rd worlders allowed to post here?

why are brazilgirls so lewd

>lel ur stupid
>no u

What is your issue with it faggot

Apparently that first vid works fine, it was just my "linkificator" addon fucking with me.

If you've truly been browsing here since 2012 and you're still a leftist there's no point in trying to red pill you.

You're hopeless, probably a leftist at a genetic level.

>Do all the work for me !

Yeah you're a college student no doubt.

Hitler was right and that's all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

If racism is learned than what made a person learn it?

And look at this video:

youtu.be/0wakec06NlA

saved

I think the biggest fallacy I saw in the prager video, and one I think is fairly common among mainstream conservatives, is that everyone is equal in terms of environmental and genetic influence. Not everyone starts building their pyramid from the ground. Some people are born with, for example, genetic tendencies towards schizophrenia, and environments that are conducive towards the development of mental illnesses. She isn't going to have the opportunity at life as someone without those conditions who is born into a wealthy family. This inherently limits the potential of the former, relegating her to the "bottom" of the pyramid. Now, potentially, I could see the argument for smallish differences in wealth inequality, but these differences in potential shouldn't make such an impact on quality of life like they do.

Also, I want to point out that it isn't their wealth that's being stolen, but their labor, since capitalism necessitates that they work for less than what they can produce since the people at the top have to make a profit.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining basic economics to some jungle monkey on Sup Forums.
Go study economics, or demand a refund from the online school you "study" at.

Also this...

You should welcome opposing views more than you welcome confirmation of your own views. Are your beliefs so fragile that they can't withstand being challenged?

If you want an echo chamber then it's you who should GTFO. The more liberals come here, the more liberals will discover the truth about liberalism. I'd invite every single one of them here if I could.

>liberal college student
lurk more faggot

You still have time to change your major and get a real degree, friend.

That's all the redpill you can swallow in that toxic mindset and environment of yours.

This

hes a donkey dick sucking liberal, most likely a student, probably from a well off part of the country, maybe middle class, but definitely hasnt left his home state really ever.

your post is a good one.

I swear I'm not Tom Haverford

Labor is wealth my friend. Money is only currency. Suggest a better system then?

You shouldn't be ashamed of being straight or cis or white or male. All of those things are pretty awesome, in fact.

Rewarding people based on merit is more important than ensuring diversity.

Historical Western culture - art, literature, music, etc - is really beautiful and important, even if it doesn't have a lot of women and black people.

Keeping in mind that we're humans and we make mistakes, science can deliver objective and universal knowledge, even if all scientists are white men.

I think those are the important points.

I agreed with you and the image until you claimed that Poland started the WW2 and somehow slaughtered germans. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think that nazis are all good? For crying out loud, he started the war because Poland refused 'Danzig or war' ultimatum because we thought we had the brits and french with us, unfortunately we were wrong.

>HELLO POL IM GOING INTO COLLEGE AND I NEED ONLY YOUR STRONGEST REDPILLS

>we were wrong.
Wasn't it the invasion of Poland that brought Britain into the war?

Poland is, and always has been, a mistake.

I'm a STEM major, so I don't have too much exposure to political ideas, in general, in my classes. The most is probably the posters that the feminist groups put up around campus. One of the only humanities courses I've taken (ethics) had a professor who explicitly tried to mention libertarian views.

TY, I'll check these videos out when I get back from class today. However, in response to the pictures, I do want to say that I don't believe very much of the current liberal ideas in the social sciences have their origins in the USSR. They may draw from the same source (Marx), but they're different streams.

I don't think you'd find any liberal arguing that ethnic Jews haven't played a part in white supremacy, but you can't ignore the English/French/Spanish people who were propping the system of trans-Atlantic slavery up. If there wasn't a market of Gentile Europeans in the Americas, these jews wouldn't have been able to sell their slaves.

No. British and French troops fucked around after declaring war, the so called support few weeks after mobilization French and British promised never came. We were so cucked by the nazis that now we are immune to petty cucking, like jewry, mudslimes and niggers.

>genetic differences makes life unfair

The job of the government is not to make life fair. It's to maintain an equal playing field. Government should allow for the best of us to reach their full potential, but they are under no obligation to help the incompetent. Now I personally hold to some lefty principles in that I think there should be government funded safety nets to aid those at the bottom of society. The problem with the Prager video is more that the situation described is not a result of a free-market, but of crony capitalism; legislation and business should be kept separate.

Our society.

While it makes for interesting TV, I don't think this proves very much. For one, there isn't a random selection of candidates for the show, like there ideally should be for a study. It also doesn't differentiate between inherent and social effects of behavior. Finally, it would need to be repeated, and even then it would probably be very general as all gender differences seem to be.

It's the customer's fault and not the producer? Same goes for drugs, right?

>English/French/Spanish people who were propping the system of trans-Atlantic slavery up
You didn't read this right?

>capitalism necessitates that they work for less than what they can produce

There are many counter-arguments that attempt to show that this is either illusory or not a bad thing. Some are more convincing than others.

My favorite way of looking at it is that an employee of a capitalist employer gives up some of the value they produce in exchange for mitigated risk. If I make a widget, it might turn out that no one actually wants widgets, or I can't find people who want widgets, or no one trusts me enough as a person to buy my widgets (large corporations project an image of accountability and trust), etc, and in any of these cases, my widget essentially becomes worthless and all my work is for naught because I can't buy food. If I get employed at the widget factory, I'm guaranteed a stable wage and my employer takes care of finding a market for widgets, transporting them, dealing with complaints, etc - all things I would have to do on my own if I were a lone widget maker. All I have to do is pay my employer part of the value of each widget. True, the factory could go out of business, so it's not entirely risk-free (nothing in life is), but at least I'm guaranteed a wage while I work there.

The Wikipedia page on "exploitation of labor" might have some other arguments. If you're not familiar with mainstream economics, I do suggest reading up. There's a reason most economists are not Marxists.

Why do you half self-hate for white people?

Honestly I don't believe anyone was good in WW2...I shared the image because I know that history has been written by the winners(zionists).

OP asked for a red pill. So I gave him the polar opposite of what he knows.

If you haven't watched "The Greatest Story Never Told" yet, then you need to watch it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

In today's world it is 100% necessary to share the whole truth...otherwise (((they))) will succeed in their goal of worldwide enslavement.

Screen so this. You know it's true anyway.

Many of these are just emotional appeals, but I think, even if you agree with him, it would pretty ridiculous to claim that Nazis weren't anti-semetic. Also, from what I can tell, the Danzing massacres occurred after the German invasion of Poland.

Declaring war was enough for both Britain and France to get their shit pushed in by the Nazi war machine for 5 years.

It's not like either country could immediately go straight to firebombing German cities just because of a mutual defense pact with Poland or whatever it was, and Jerry was obviously ready for France in a big way.

Remember that history has to be viewed by us with hindsight, whereas those living it had no such luxury. Chamberlain was probably still looking for a relatively peaceful resolution even after letting them off with Czechoslovakia. If he'[d known how the war would escalate to total warfare, I'm sure he (and the rest of the world) would've reacted differently.

I always see the argument that somehow humanity isn't cruel from nature (we were major dickheads throughout our history if you didn't know) - tolerance is merely a tool for silencing our inherent ideals and instincts that tells us 'different = evil', well, that's how we survived for so long, since humans like to stick with what they know, would you be more comfortable with your family or with a group of strangers you have nothing in common?

Once again, racism isn't wrong. If I'd go with my son to a park and I see other children that I don't play with, does that mean I hate them? Why do I love my son more than all these children? It's because he has my blood and I want to protect him.

Also, I know that this argument is flawed, but leftists love to argue for 'natural means good' when it comes to homosexuality, I wonder how they'd react to racism in animal kingdom.

Also, some redpills:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

>still believes the world is a zero sum
>`i dont have to justify my arguments to you!`
>inb4 i was just pretending to be a retard

Absolute faggot.

>differences in potential shouldn't make such an impact on quality of life like they do.

Look, things get better for all.

Ask yourself:
>``When was the last time in history that not having the latest smartphone was a synonym for poverty``

Even the very bottom of the pyramid gets better.
Everyone gets better and happier under this system because allowing the bottom of the pyramid to not suffer = unhappiness which equals less consumption, which equals less money generated and less overall growth.

The poor in the USA does not suffer. That is one of the liberal brainwashes.

The poor in the USA are FAT.

The poor in the USA buy WEED.

The poor in the USA have CELLPHONES and use INTERNET.

In the USA the `poor` worry about getting children through college whilst the poor in Brazil worry about not having clothes and the poor in Africa worry about starving.

Now people with disabilities are simply out of our control for now but you must see that it is a world wide trend that capitalism leads to the inclusion and betterment of those people. Capitalism wants that because then those people can become consumers and generate wealth whilst with the left, those people are better off the way they are. Since they generate leftist votes due to the liberal propaganda of `inclusion`.
Same with all other groups including black people. When blacks are in power, thats when you`ll see that a society is performing the worst. Look at detroit, it is completely staffed by blacks, yet it is simply not in their best interest to help blacks since that would decrease their potential welfare voters.

Also when it comes to people being born at the top; maybe they havent worked for it. but their parents have.

It wasnt handed to that family by nothing. Their lineage created something and they get to inherit it.

>'natural means good'
Behold, the Mallard!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallard#Breeding
>When they pair off with mating partners, often one or several drakes end up left out. This group sometimes targets an isolated female duck, even one of a different species, and proceeds to chase and peck at her until she weakens, at which point the males take turns copulating with the female.

See
But I'm not gonna look up and get into much else. I just think a different perspective is absolutely necessary to understanding ww2...

The goal we should all have is to dethrone the same people who were in charge and funding both sides of ww2

>Red pill me on Sup Forums
>Let me roleplay as the average american Sup Forumstard

College is a ruse and its only good for acquiring debt (STEM included). Also I dont have a gf and my highschool waifu got fucked by niggers.

Niggers and beaners are only good for robbing people on the street, feed of welfare and fucking prime american blonde pussy.

Trump will make america great again, deport all beaners and emprison niggers. He will also make me rightfull rich because Im no egghead and I work with only a trade degree. He will stop making his merchandise in china and apply rightful tariffs so that my iphone increases in value 10 fold.

Hillary is evil, will cause many wars and supports Israel, unlike Trump and his daughter Ivanka.

>MAGA

U.S national debt has more than doubled in 7 years, pension and social security system will collapse by 2022 even if economy would temporarily recover. Hyperinflation, chaos and violence is coming.
Buy physical gold and silver, guns and ammo to defend yourself and try to stay alive in coming chaos.
Sorry, my handwriting in my prescription pad is poor. That might have been rather strong dosage of red pill.

>let me roleplay as the average leftist boogeyman fantasy

>You shouldn't be ashamed of being straight or cis or white or male.

I'm all of these things, but I'm not ashamed of any of them. In fact I consider shame from being a man or white guilt to be pretty useless and selfish. If people really feel guilty about being white they should get out there and promote change, not sit around feeling bad for themselves.

I agree that merit has its place, but that diversity is also important, if not more so, to ensure that everybody in our societies can live decent lives.

I agree there are some great things about western culture, but these are already pretty much accepted by everyone as great. Things like Shakespeare, Classical Music, and ancient greek philosophers for instance. Why liberals try and focus on other cultures is that they aren't given as much of a focus or don't have nearly equivalent prestige to elements that come out of historical western culture.

As someone getting a degree in a hard science, I disagree about the objectivity of science. Most of science is filled with probabilities and estimations. Very little actually gets as deductive as math does. It's why we have statistics and probability. Ultimately, we all have our biases, thus including people from diverse backgrounds will provide checks and balances on the biases of white men.

I'd argue the same case for drugs that I would for slavery. No individual person was/is really at fault. Just like no snowflake is responsible for the avalanche. It's the social systems that surround drug use and surrounded slavery that produce the problems. I don't blame the individual Africans who sold people from neighboring tribes into slavery for the same reason I don't blame individual drug dealers for broader societal issues.

That's a single instance. The majority of slave holders were white ethnic Europeans.

Helping "the incompetent" is how an equal playing field is maintained.

Yeah and that's why you got fucked by the USSR too.

Yep. That's the reason we aren't 60%.

>That's a single instance. The majority of slave holders were white ethnic Europeans
In America? Yes, the were the majority so no shit, but the majority of slaveowners in the world were Arab Muslim and African Muslim

Been lurking Sup Forums for 9 ish years.

Sup Forums is a honeypot.

Most of the posts you see are robots. You can identify robot posts by going into the thread, highlighting the ID, and seeing how many posts in a thread. The only reason i am replying to you is because you passed the test.

Oftentimes robots will come in here and start threads w provocative images being like
"what did she mean by this"and having a picture of a tweet, or some other stupid pop culture shit that normaly doesnt penetrate to Sup Forums, save when bots transplant it.

Anyone who honestly says they are pro hitler or natsoc is either 1) a robot 2) an edgy teen or 3) a european edgelord, who perceives it to be the highest form of rebellion.

Most casual observers coming in here dont realize the extent to which robots have populated Sup Forums. They do it for 2 reasons:
1) to make it seem like Sup Forums supports absurd, racist views, which serves to discredit it.
2) to convince the normies like you visiting that this place is bad, and to believe everything you hear on the MSM.

The beauty of Sup Forums is the uncensored anonymous international political discussion. This scares the beast.

Go to south side chicago or north minneapolis at night by yourself and see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Why is diversity necessarily good? Why should we import diverse cultures to our country? Think of some answers you have been told and run down you logical-fallacy checklist. I think it will put globalism in perspective.

If bots were that common there would be a lot of commercial spamming like the days of old

>1 post by this ID

>OMFG ducks reproduce through RAPE
>Male ducks are RAPISTS
>We must dismantle the system that allows duck RAPE to go unanswered
Wtf I hate ducks now

Liberals are nothing but brain dead individuals

>don't bring facts to the table?
"Ha ha pal why don't you try bring some facts bud"

>brings facts to the table

"Ha ha pal I'm just going to disregard it because my opinion is better than fact"

Ever noticed how EVERY FUCKING LIBERAL you get in a debate with always tries talking over you? It's because they are selfish fucks that are only out for themselves. Every debate turns into debacle because they feel the need to not let you finish your point because their opinion matters more.

Fuck you and your retarded ass views. Kill yourselves.

>diversity is also important to ensure that everybody in our societies can live decent lives

But that's not what the current push for diversity is about. Leftists want to diversify Harvard and Google, they want to diversify who wins the Nobel Prize, who becomes a famous writer, etc. I agree that we should try to make sure no one lives in poverty, but that's not what people usually mean when they talk about "diversity". Not everyone can hold an elite social position, nor should they.

>giving focus to other cultures
Sure, nothing wrong with that.

>science is filled with probabilities and estimations
Probability != not objective. If there is an objective, mind-independent fact of the form "X has probability Y of happening", then that does nothing at all to compromise the objectivity of science. Talking about probability is really just a non-sequitur.

Another good video that illustrates what's going on when you read between the lines. Watch the level of attempted censorship of a relatively moderate conservative, Ben Shapiro, here:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo6uBBmpS9I

Liberal throughout your 20s, Conservative when you hit your 30s. I think you are on your way, based on what you've said so far.

You can redpill yourself by taking an interest in history. It can be boring for most, and I get that. History will show you the rise/fall of empires, and being a STEM geek, you'll take pride in noticing the societal patterns that lead to decadence.

Once you've realized those, typically, you've woke enough to start listening to Molyneux, Boortz, and others. You'll notice you're nodding your head more than shaking it.

The real kicker is going to be whether you have to pay your student debt off, or are you getting a "free ride". If you are getting a free ride, you'll likely stay purple pilled until your 40s when you realize property ownership is just an illusion. That's when you'll start getting REALLY pissed.

I mean, if you already admit to the existence of Cultural Marxism, the negative impact of consumerism on society, Degeneracy (regardless of a particular faith, or especially if you're Secular/Agnostic), then you are already "red pilled" to an extent.

Sounds to me like you're hung up on the idea of gender equality. Once you've realized the genders are absolutely not equal (not even in the slightest), then you can go ahead and start calling yourself red pilled. Just only do that when you are posting on pol.

Don't out yourself in real life.

>diversity

You can't enforce diversity. Diversity happens on its own, by people who actually strive to make something of themselves instead of asking the government for a fucking handout.

>thinks the truth hurts those who have been red pilled.
Your statement doesn't hurt as much as you probably intend it to....but yeah, good comment bro.
I'm happy you aren't less than 60% of your country's population...keep up the good work and get to work on ridding(not killing) Jews from your society(move away from) and not killing then.

>start listening to Molyneux

Hey, we're trying to stay relevant here, chief.

>P90

Ok, how proud were you when you secured THAT one?

>1 post by this ID

s-sauce?

guessing its a shop

>talking with colleague about the problem with illegal immigration
>ask my colleague if she read Adios America cause I lent her the book
>she says no cause she doesn't want to read an entire book about something she disagree with
>point out some of the statistics in the book
>she starts arguing that they aren't true and when I ask her if she did read it she says she looked at the statistics or something

That was some completely retarded shit

*sniff*, you feel that. That is either bullsh*t, or I`m leaking gasoline again.

First you say that Sup Forumss uncensored views are bad and that the casual is a cuck, then you say that it`s the beauty of Sup Forums.

Make up your mind faggot - which is it ?

>Been lurking Sup Forums for 9 ish years.

So the bottom of the pyramid can't be helped to not suffer, because that would necessitate their suffering? I would be willing to sacrifice less overall growth if less people overall suffered.

Also, I don't think people who are fat, smoke weed, and have cellphones necessarily aren't suffering. I'd argue fat people suffer more than fit people, even if it is by their own choice. They have both social stigma and health problems. There's homeless people who buy drugs, I don't think this means that they aren't suffering either. A lot of times when someone spends a significant amount of their income on drugs they have emotional traumas that they're trying their best to cope with. Finally, cellphones and internet are pretty necessary nowadays for things as basic as school work. I do acknowledge that the American poor do live better lives than the Brazilian poor or the African poor, but this doesn't mean that they live good lives.

I think the problem is that is all capitalism cares about with disabled people. For instance, if putting wheelchair ramps on buildings cost more than the profit it would bring in from people in wheelchairs then it wouldn't get done under a free market system. A similar argument could be made for braille or subtitles. I don't think I've ever seen a liberal advocate for keeping disabled people in the position they are in. Most liberals will advocate for changing society to accept people who are disabled in ways that can't be changed, like quadriplegics. In regards to Black Americans I think you're looking at a correlation and assuming causation. There's other potential factors that can't be ruled out if you see a connection between black percentages and poverty/crime/corruption.

Why should someone get to live a better life just because their ancestors did something? Do you feel the same way for crime? If I found out that your great great grandfather murdered someone should you be sent to prison?

Lots of this is just the naturalistic fallacy. Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean that we should do it, accept it, or strive towards it. Also, if our inherent ideals and instincts tell us that "different = evil" how do people act differently? There really isn't any human society more "natural" than any other human society. We're just as natural as pre-agriculture hunter-gatherers.

In reference to homosexuality, I accept it, not because it's natural, but because I don't perceive there to be any problem with it. There isn't any reason to argue for it being a moral wrong from my perspective.

Another one, this time from the horse's mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xO5xZvUU

These people, "BAMN" (By Any Means Necessary) are violently attacking people holding peaceful marches. You might not agree with the march's right wing agenda, and you might think the violent Antifa/BAMN reaction is to be expected, but there are two things to consider:

When those who evangelically preach "tolerance" are this selective about what they tolerate, and violently attack those that they don't tolerate, shouldn't some kind of action be taken against them, police or otherwise, in the name of freedom?

And secondly, observe the media reaction to this event ("violence broke out") and compare it to how they covered the shooting of proven thug Mike Brown in self defence ("unarmed black man shot dead by police"). Again, read between the lines.

Once you are aware of the liberal agenda of the entire mainstream media and the extent of their deceptive language and selective coverage, you will start to wonder what else you've been lied to about. That's just the entrance to the deep dark rabbit hole, and exploring this road is difficult, even painful, but necessary if you want to know the truth.

1 post by this ID.

>Sup Forums's uncensored views are bad

I didnt say this, nor did I deplore the "casual". You'd have to have been here since the beginning of Sup Forums to really notice the change.

The fact of the matter is THERE IS NO Sup Forums's opinion. THERE IS NO CONSENSUS ON POL

The fact that you believe that "Sup Forums's uncensored views" is evidence that you're falling into the trap. The point of shills is to manufacture false consensus.

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

If there is a crisis why do you assume that gold and silver will maintain value. As far as I know, nothing about them would cause them to maintain their value in a collapse scenario. I would assume things like vaccines and painkillers would become the most valued.

Also,

Right, but the original picture was referencing the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Even so, white slaves in Africa have much less of an effect on modern whites than black slaves in America have on modern blacks. As far as I know there aren't communities of former white slaves living in northern Africa. They've most likely assimilated. Also, slavery would have taken on different forms in different cultures. It wasn't racialized in Africa the way it was in America.

>She isn't going to have the opportunity at life as someone without those conditions who is born into a wealthy family.
You're pathetic if you think life should be fair. Life is purely survival of the fittest. Lions on top, raccoons on the bottom. This is the true redpill.
>I don't think you'd find any liberal arguing that ethnic Jews haven't played a part in white supremacy, but you can't ignore the English/French/Spanish people who were propping the system of trans-Atlantic slavery up. If there wasn't a market of Gentile Europeans in the Americas, these jews wouldn't have been able to sell their slaves.
More than half of brought-in slaves WERE already slaves sold by slave-masters. Doesn't remove the fact that European's could've set them free but they were already slaves before Europe even came in.
>That's a single instance. The majority of slave holders were white ethnic Europeans.
Read the top. Also, Arabs had WAY more slaves than Europeans ever did. And they were more cruel. Get your shit together.