Star vs

Best couple

This is a good ship

So would Steven and Star be a good couple?

best ass

This is better and you know it

Sorry, babe. Your ass is nice, but mine is better.

Is Is safe to say that Jackie and Marco like each other for the same reason?

____________yes

No

But doesn't smell as good

> mods delete copypasta reacting to another copypasta instead of just deleting the source

kek

Neither are really that funny.

soo much shitposting
so fast"!

I mean, they could be friends I can see that, but fuck that ship. Starco is CUTE AND PERFECT

I knew mods hated GF threads but honestly Star Vs is worse because it's pedophilia + 24/7 cuck wars

Nah. Marco's ass smells pretty funky from all the mexican food he eats.

Jackie's ass smells like freshly baked cookies.

so like, how does star's wand work? they specifically show what's "in the wand" in spider with a top hat and devote time to explaining its mechanics in a way that makes sense within the rules of their universe but then in the literal next episode she also goes "into the wand" (that's even the title of the episode) and it works differently and operates based on her memories. and like, obviously the place we saw in spider with a top hat was a pocket dimension, and i guess i'm wondering if whatever metaphysical place star visited based on her memories was like, another pocket dimension, or something completely different, if they're both stated to be "in [her] wand". probably thinking too much.

My bet its on the hiatus user,
it fuels pretty much everything on this threads

That's not Janna and Star. Why don't you all see the beauty of this ship?

maybe it could be magic

Because Janna belongs with Tom.

magic, in a universe that has magic in it... imagine that shit

No, Janna belongs in a homeless center.

Star is clearly just helping Marco smile more.

This. These threads have turned into fucking cancer on this board what with the hiatus.

>causes everything in his life to fuck up since day one
>now tries to cause him bodily harm due to jealousy even though she made it clear she doesn't have feelings for him several times throughout both seasons.
Is Star worse than Mabel?

When are more episodes coming out?

Probably next year.
Probably.

Caption this

NO

Janna doesn't belong with anybody. There's no male character on the show who deserves Janna inflicted on them, she's like a biblical scourge

Yes
Daron is a bigger hack than Alex no

Who was in the wrong here?

i barely remember that episode
the one that wasn't a main character probably

I just hope February comes sooner just so that we have new shit to talk about other than cucking

How big is Marco's dick? This is something I need to know.

svtfoe is obviously a Devilman's timeloop and Star is Satan so she isn't supposed to be a good person

Star babysits Marco's first trip. He believes he's Superman. Janna urges him to attempt flight.

Mexican Ron Jeremy

Just like women irl

It's pretty girthy

"Something punched me in the eye and then crawled in my ass!!!!!"

That utter uproar of the Starco fandom....Delicious!

>I already know Jackie you keep on send me pics of it ... please stop

>Literally months of Star vs the Forces of Cucking

Nefcy gives the best christmas presents

They should have just gotten the sensei's VCR to get repaired.

small but cute

"Okay, I understand what I have to do. The only way to take this monster is to fuck it, with MY VIRGIN BODDDYYYYYYY"

Like, normal. Serviceable you might say. Star would be disappointed because it's nothing compared to Tom's demonic dong.

Delet!!

Jackie is shitty bland character whose only purpose in the show is to obstruct Star and Marco's relationship

it truly is the gift that keeps on giving

>implying that Tom's tiny dick isn't the reason why she dumped him and the cause of his anger issues.

I want Star to try and break up Marco/Jackie and have to apologize for it

Star is a selfish, thoughtless bitch who can't control her urges and emotions and constantly gets Marco into danger. She doesn't deserve him. She will never deserve him.

Marco wasn't exactly happy with his life before the show started. And basically everything good that's happened to him since then has been because of Star.

Fucking gross. No!

Nobody really deserves Marco. We are all too flawed for his perfect soul.

Only if Star fails and Marco accepts her apology

You know, I was wondering why Star and Janna seemed to be such natural friends, but you've helped me see the reason.

They're both thoughtless and lacking in self-control, tormenting Marco with their selfish possessiveness of him.

Yeah, the bathroom scene showed that.

May I present an alternative?

> Sharing is caring, Jackie

Enough of the cucking. Time for happy star

>Enough of the cucking

But user, the cucking has hardly begun!

Posting the real best couple.

What is Starfan looking at?

I don't know. Beats me

Poor Marco.

It's only going to get worse as Star and Janna eventually start working together.

>implying that Star wears underpants

Star should be a cheerleader!

Bugina

Superior taste coming through

nice one

Star is a filthy tart that doesn't wear underwear.

look at them

What is Marco looking at?

Devilman is fucking shit.

The Star Destroyer

Those are some very smallwings

Help me senpai I can't leave these threads

the memes are too strong

does anyone remember when marco said that he would LIKE a little more danger in his life?

they're nice

Star is the gateway to that danger and yet he chooses the safe kid route and chooses Jackie

Such shame

He wants excitement, not risking his life over a fucking sandwich

Old habits die hard. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways soon.

He wanted a little excitement, not some bitch exposing him to dark elder gods using his body for their own means.

Something that only happened once and Star felt bad for it. Everyone makes mistakes and I doubt she'd do something like that again.

The real cuck in this show is Buff Frog for taking care of someone else’s children

>like he'd give them back

I never understood that. Where did those babies come from?

Buff Frog is mearly adoptive parent of displaced babies. He has full desire to raise such young tadpoles. Is best gift Master Ludo ever give.

Is mystery

>tfw no gf like Jackie to brighten my days

Tom has anger issues because his father is an anger demon, an he's inherited that temper, according to Nefcy.

Star probably left him because he was too broody, as in took everything too seriously and got upset about everything, which eventually got old.

She has probably made out with Tom and engaged in some heavy petting with him, at least, even if they didn't fuck