Cthulhu appears in both weirdmageddon and the rick and morty opening so by that logic we can assume that the gravity...

Cthulhu appears in both weirdmageddon and the rick and morty opening so by that logic we can assume that the gravity falls/rick and morty shared multiverse is part of the lovecraft mythos

Does that imply that Bill Cipher is Nyarlathotep? I mean, a dangerous and hateful trickster god, the only one of his kind to involve himself in mortal affairs and wearing the guise of a pharaoh's tomb? Sounds like Nyarlathotep's kind of thing

So, I guess in this shared multiverse brown haired kids whose name begins with M have a tendency to cause the apocalypse?

Morty didn't cause the apocalypse. That was rick

So you agree that Mabel caused the apocalypse?

She didn't intend to, but she did it and didn't give a fuck. She's responsible by negligence

I seem to recall that Bill was actually something of a nobody in his home dimension, wasn't he?

According to the journals, at least?

Nah, Nyarly is way above Bill's level. Besides, he doesn't want to destroy the world yet, he likes fucking with humanity in petty and dickish ways. Nyarly could do worse then Weirdmageddon with ease, he just doesn't because it's more fun to screw with the average human.

But she gets away with it, because consequences don't real.

Yes, because tentacles.

Honestly, WeirdII and beyond made Mabel irredeemable. Really shitty end for a great show.

Her not being called out for it was the worst part. Especially since Mabel was acting like Dipper was at the one at fault, and Dipper in turn took all the blame! No one ever mentioned or brought it up, how Bill SOMEHOW got the Rift after Mabel took it. I mean, it's brought up once before Dipper enters the bubble, but he thinks it just fell out of the bag or something. And it would have made sense for Bill to bring it up, too! It would have turned everyone against Mabel and (maybe) Dipper. Just...oi.

>doesn't even know about the ACTUAL crossover between R&M and Gravity Falls included between the creators beind Fox and Disney's backs
>Tries to connect them with this retarded bullshit.
If you try to connect every universe that makes reference to Lovecraft you're fucking retarded.

I did kinda have this one idea where Mabel attempts to sacrifice herself for Dipper's life partially out of guilt, and Bill decides to milk this for all its worth by forcing her to tell the entire town about it. If anybody wants, I could tell teh full idea.

Cthulhu's popularity and recognition is vast. Not Dracula vast, but a good stone's throw away. The connection is too fragile. Besides, Bill is too small-time to be compared to Nyarlathotep.

Wasn't he a flatlander? Triangles aren't treated very well there.

It was a team effort.

>Anyone wanna read my shitty fanfic?

Yeah, that's pretty much what my idea is.

No, he murdered or changed everyone into his servant in his realm and wanted to do it to ours.

Abraham Lincoln appears both in the simpsons and Clone High. Are they in the same fucking universe?

Oh fuck! Abraham Lincoln also appears in your universe

>he doesn't know about the portals

I always prefered the theory that Bill was kind of a wildcard agent working for the figures at his home dimension. They had sent him to the third dimension because even among his people Bill was insane enough to get around to understanding 3D creatures' mind processing. His mission would have been bringing in the apocalypse by opening a gateway to his dimension, but at the same time, he'd give the humans some advice and even help in order to kick out his bosses for unknown reasons, the most plausible possibility being that he was bored.
That way, he can be both a nobody at his home dimension and still be a relevant part here. Kind of like the janitor who has the keys to every door, knows everyone's dirty affairs and although he holds an insignificant position in the company nobody can't get rid of him because of what he might do if you tried.

>Comes to Sup Forums
>Pretends not to be autistic

Again... Google it, I would for you people but my tablet is special and doesn't start displaying shit I saved until two hours later.
Ford's coffee cup, pencil and clip board literally cross over not just shows but entire networks via the big damn portal in the basement to one of the remote controlls portals on Rick and Morty..
So yeah, they are canon connected, but not because Cthulhu.