You're being played

Hillarys team is orchestrating a fake conspiracy theory they they are hoping gains traction and blows up on 'alt-right' message boards and forums. They know exactly where the hillarys health rumors started and what kind of people perpetuated it and now they are using it to their advantage. Don't you think it's too convenient? There's no double, but they want you to think there is. They know that the people that spread the Hillarys health rumors initially were dummies who got lucky behind a conspiracy theory that turned out to be true, and now they want to push it off the deep end once and for all. If a body double is the next chapter in this saga, then that's it. It loses all credibility. Major news isn't going to report that there was a body double. Thats David Icke tier nonsense. And now the people who were right about Hillary being sick are saying they sent a body double out to trick people? No man, you've got to stop. We all know that Hillary is sicker than they're letting on. Pneumonia? Yeah right. But you've got to face the fact that she's probably not sick enough to die before the elections. Thats absurd. That was her outside the apartment. If this body double thing takes off then they've beat it. It's the perfect response to any future health questions. People won't get behind this if it's linked with body double rumors and Hillarys people know it. Now that theyve admitted to 'pneumonia' they dont have to hide anything anymore, theyve just got to wait for the same people that brought the issue to light to destroy any credibility it once had. You're making a big mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vJ9o5vH.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr
>sage

proving my point

>democrats can think like we do
>their plan don't fail all the time
>they planted twitter profile of double 2 years ahead
>etc etc

You are the retard with conspiracies.

the media already reported that she was sick here. my mum even said she thinks trump is gonna win because hilary is sick

is this is a trick its a very terrible trick

>world famous
>80 followers

Even if it is a double, without irrefutable proof the insinuation only hurts us.

How ?
Literally, how can it hurt anybody ?
Her health issues have not been conspiracy at least for past 5 weeks.
It was obvious to anyone with common sense.

It just been proven that even the dumbest liberal can't deny it.

If she has double to cover up for her health issues it only fuels or point more.

its not some kind of secret pay-roll double, its a stupid impersonator. probably for parties and bad movies and shit. they could have easily had her out there to take the photos. its a real person. the people in charge of of her campaign arent dumb people. their plan might seem like it has flaws but it doesn't matter because it will be perpetuated anyways. the stupider it is the more credibility the health rumors loses

no its not its genius and its working.

thanks for agreeing

I don't understand how some Sup Forumsacks are so retarded. That WASNT A BODY DOUBLE. She just looks terrible, she's very sick and probably was on heavy drugs at that moment.

Yes, they have been conspiracy. Literally the entire MSM has been blowing it off. Even after she fainted they tried bullshitting until the video surfaced. It hurts us by letting the media and Hillary's campaign point to this idea and say "HAHA LOOK AT THESE CRAZIES, YOURE GONNA BELIEVE THEM OVER US? IT WAS JUST A LITTLE OVERHEATING DONT WORRY ABOUT IT".

You're thinking in one dimension and it's gonna fuck us.

I think it's fine to talk about here but foolish to spread on social media without near-100% proof.

It will just sound crazy to normies.

HillarysHealth should be the focus unless/until this body-double conspiracy turns out to be irrefutable.

If there is proof, we'll find it.

>MSM

Literally proven to be paid by democrats since DNC leaks..

Guess I'm in pro-Hillary thread because this level of ignorance is too damn high.

You Sir, have no clue about the health problems of older people. You are young, you are juicy. You think this wills tay forever. But let me ensure you, it will not. Yes. Old people have health problems, some have small problems, some have big problems. But Hillary has definitely a big health issue. Out of question. They drugged her up after the incident, and she showed up for how long? 3 minutes. Yes, you heard me. 3 minutes. She didn't talked, she did not even talked to the girl they have send. And then Hillary disappeared in the building again. THE FIX IS IN.

The health issues started as a dumb rumor until more and more evidence emerged and it started to raise real concerns. Once they couldn't deny it anymore they admitted to pneumonia, which a person could argue while it is obviously a serious illness, it is temporary. In my opinion theres something more serious going on and this is just something they were forced to say. There is no double. They started the rumor themselves so that they can hopefully discredit any future questions about her health. They can say "Listen Hillary has pneumonia but shes getting better quicky, we've admitted all this already, next thing you'll be saying she had a body double" and the audience will laugh and thats it. Everyone will be content in knowing that she had pneumonia and theres nothing more to it.

I think you need to ignore it. If there was 100% proof it would be evident already. Any digging or searching for this '100% proof' will just bring about conjecture and more wacky conspiracy theories.

>Literally proven to be paid by democrats since DNC leaks..

Which is why they were blowing off the health stories you fucking moron. The only reason they're covering it now is because the video surface and they literally had to.

You're fucking drunk again Seamus

lol what the fuck are you talking about. i actually doubt you speak english well enough to understand what we're trying to tell you to be honest. either that or youre a straight up dummy. youre exactly the type of person that they are hoping buys into this nonsense.

So you point is to shut up about anything until and not pressure paid off media to cover it ?

What logic is in that ?

In politics, everything that's not official statement is conspiracy theory until proven true or definitely proven false by 3rd party.

In this case, pushing crazy 'conspiracies' when media are paid off is the only way to find the truth.

Done here.

It's unwise if that's what she's really doing.

People want a strong healthy leader.

what he's saying is that hillarys health concerns was credible to any sane person. the body double rumors are not credible to any sane person. if the body double rumors blow up like the health concerns did, then the health concerns lose any credibility, because both rumors were peddled by the same people. dont worry about it thought youre obviously too dumb to understand

you might but most people dont care. they just want a woman and they dont want trump.

>I think you need to ignore it.

Its not an issue I personally care about but your fooling yourself if you thing Sup Forums will let this go any time soon.

meant to reply to

Oh, they're gonna cover it. You guys have made sure of that. The very next time Hillary speaks there's gonna be a reference to this episode and she'll crack a joke about 'crazy alt-right conspiracy theorists' saying she used a body double and how no one should listen to those loons because she's perfectly healthy.

Go to bed

>The health issues started as a dumb rumor

You did see the videos from those interviews?
There was clearly something freakishly wrong with her. Sometimes things just are what they appear.

This

it doesnt matter what she says now the wheel is in motion

The body doubles, happend while they where still selling the fainting with heat thing. Someone miscalculated, thinking to prove she was well.
Now they want you to forget that mistake.
The women shown where probably illarys bullet catchers.

strangely its always proxies that say this lel

yes I agree but initially there wasn't enough evidence to convince an average person. quickly there was though.

Holy fuck... You garpo fuck faggots will say anything to keep people from passing this one along. And because the proxrats want us quiet. We will sound a mighty fucking horn.
L m m f a o

TAKE A THREE SECOND GLANCE AT THE BULBOSITY AND WIDTH OF HILLARYS NOSE VS DOUBLLARYS NOSE

no amount of "oh this is nothing, carry on and whatever you do, please do not give this a second look, or pass it along to anybody" will stop us from finding out. As we stand right now, less than ten thousand people have probably heard about her body double. I want you to understand something, by 4 p.m. tomorrow afternoon, 12 million people will have taken a glance at those photographs. one of them WILL spot irrefutable proof.
Inexorable, unassailable, evidence.

youve got a low iq and theres nothing i can say to you that will change that

she's a known body double. She's likely visited Chelsea's place before and took this random goofy picture. She realizes she can fuck with people she obviously doesn't like (of course she loves clinton or she wouldn't be an impersonator) and posts this picture today... FROM CALIFORNIA. Close this dumb thread.

And yes Hilary is a rape-enabler who lies often and is dying, before you accuse me of being a shill.

>There's no double

But ofc there is a double
the person even looks different
Shes standing out in the open with tons of crowd nearby that hasn't been checked.

And this AFTER shes out waving saying she feels great & its a beautiful day, they say she has pneumonia?

Or is this another "hurr walls don't work + they are impossible to build!" where liberals blatantly deny the reality that body doubles DO exist?

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idk what youre saying

Not an argument.
How the f*** do you know what my intelligence quotient is? Realistically you are attempting to discredit me, while I'm merely relating to the reality of the situation.
Why don't we let these folks decide who they think is smarter. Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Chris Stevens wasn't running a rat line from Libya to Benghazi and using the weapons from The Fast and Furious cartel operation to supply jabhat al-nusra, and jaiesh al-fatah...
Just WAIT until you find out who was overseeing the weapons transfer operation in Benghazi

Careful what you say next, I will turn this thread into an anti Hillary slide so fast it'll make the sperm in your balls dizzy.

im not trying to argue ive already considered your reply and decided theres nothing i can say to you.

Never underestimate your enemy

You know what... This is an anti hillzebub thread now.

Hillary supports sunni wahabists. She's LITTERALLY a financial terror backer...

so now that we know its a body double. what now? what does this mean? is the evil cunt dead? stroked out near death? they gonna shove a broom handle up her asshole and make her stand there for the debates?

Five countries, seven years, how do you think this will be viewed in 300 years, what of the list of belligerents?
Because clearly the United States is not on the side of Russia or Iran or Syria, so who's side are they going to be on? Because Russia, Iran, Syria and Hezbollah have killed more sunni wahab in the past year than the United States has killed in three.
This begs the question, since isis is clearly not on Russia's side. Whose side are they on?

Not at all, all they had to do was give her time to recuperate, but at the same time they could not have her disappear out of the public eye for any amount of time.
Go look up Joseph Tito.

The same sticker is in both windows in two different cities.

I actually think the real impersonator was the seizing Hillary being dragged into the car. We never saw her face. The Wikileaks revelations are going to kill in before the debates so they're getting rid of a weak, doomed candidate by staging this collapse against her wishes, which is why the real Hillary was out there telling everybody she was fine immediately after, she was trying to undo what they had done.

why do democrats completely ignore this shit?

Is there historical precedents of "doubles" being used?

I haven't look into it.

Wow, I love conjecture and hearsay.
Especially when it's cogent, grounded and realistic like this.
Got to tell you guy, this is an idea I could get behind, it makes perfect sense...

It's obvious.
During the first few hours Twitter deleted every hashtag about Hillary collapse.
When it became impossible to hide anymore... they took an old, dead hashtags and put it in the trendlist.

And now the conversation about #HillaryHealth take place on their Alex-Jonesque hashtag #HillaryBodyDouble to make opponents looks like tinfoilers.

It's been US policy to support muslim terrorists for decades now

Nothing new
Democrats have ofc been party to it, so has the republicans.

Absolutely comma throughout modern history alone there have been a dozen or more cases of doubles. That's not even counting the concept of false Kings of Queens and the sadness of the meister who edited their features.
The most modern incident would most likely be Joseph Tito, that again, is conjecture of course

This

The reason she was outside that apartment so soon is that she doesn't have pneumonia. It was another mini stroke or whatever the fuck she has. It most certainly was not some faint spell from what they claim.

John McCain being the most of vitriolic of the sword

there was no body double used yesterday. thats what they want you to think because it detracts from real concerns about her health.

anyone pushing the body double nonsense is a ctr shill

This started long before Mccain came around

US fully supported decolonization and massacres of whites/christians

yes technically they are doing the clinton campaigns work for them but im not saying theyre on a payroll or anything. their little brains are being taken advantage of. please spread this to threads pushing body double conspiracies

Lol ctr shill... I can see you guys regrouped and are back for round two.
This whole "hillary not a body double" is about to metaphorically detonate in your face like a nail bomb.

Oh, agreed, I just said, the most vitriolic... not the longest standing. You want the guys who been around the longest? Well, that would be Robert McNamara, Allen Dulles, Michael Morell and Joseph McCarthy.

Okay well, I'm off to work, and it's definitely not in the basement of the Russian MOD

I dont support clinton and if you read my post and understood it you'd see that

?
If hillary was feeling great on sunday
Why is she sick with pneumonia and can't go to Cali today?

Btw this is the same Mick fuck proxrat who posts pro Hillary threads all the time...

I dont post here ever actually. I dont even know what proxrat means. You want me to prove I really live in ireland?

No. I read your post and I understood clearly, that you will do anything! to prevent people from doing exactly what the fuck is happening right now.
We know who you are...

>hillarys health is shit, very obviously
>shills go "DONT TALK ABOUT THAT! QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT! IT'S A DIVERSION TACTIC! MERELY A CONSPIRACY! FOCUS ON THE REAL THING! STAY ON TARGET!"
>hillary fucking collapses in public

>hillary employs a body double, very obviously
>shills try the exact same shtick AGAIN

I can't believe you people get paid

Yes please take a photo of anything Irish and post it

What point?

I didn't read it either, because it's too long

>us

We win either way. Either she's so sick she needs a dbl or she doesn't need one but that she is shady enough to one.

I support this. the Deplorables comment got what 750k on the trend thingy this got 20k? theres that horrifying video of that dude that has 250 seizures a day if would be nothing for hillary to recover and do a 1min photo op and go back to bed for a week. we need to stick to what works what affects the most people. they are trying to make us look stupid

6D-Chess OP.

i dont get where youre coming from with that reply. maybe because she didnt feel great on sunday and it was a lie?

its funny how you are literally doing the clinton campaigns work for them and youre accusing me of being a shill.

you did read it. my point is that youre a dummy

i.imgur.com/vJ9o5vH.jpg

Thank you for some actual common sense. The pneumonia fumble is kryptonite for Hillary's campaign, and we just need to keep hammering it down, but the body double angle will literally make us look like kooks to everyone, not just the Clinton-controlled media. We're without any proof whatsoever on that and it'll lessen the impact of Hillary's pneumonia, which we know actually exists and is probably covering up something much worse. The body double argument is an actual disinformation campaign like what they did when they sent CIA shills in the UFO community to entertain the already conspiracy-driven people in it to believe the most wackjob theories they could think of, like aliens controlling human societies, with no actual proof and in a total suspension of logic. It was all covering up the fact that it's just hyper-advanced military technology being tested, so the CIA decided discredit anyone who associates with the community in the eyes of regular people out of fear that the community might devote its energy to more grounded, tangible goals that the average Joe could believe, such as documenting military black projects.

This.

It's going to get fucking bloody

k, body double is prolly a scam, i noticed the same. same goes with some other 'baits' like the god damned kek apperance on tv, its a psyop on a another level but why?

like why in the fuck?

who is kiking who? Trupms controlled opposition or hilary is? i don't know and i don't even

how deep the plans within the plans go?

>its funny how you are literally doing the clinton campaigns work for them and youre accusing me of being a shill.
People have told me the exact same thing when I said Hillarys health is extremely poor.
And look how spot-on it was.

Atleast get a new shtick, mate. People might've fallen for it the first time, but they won't again.

Actually, this really makes me think

if you can look at a picture like the one I posted in the OP and say 'yeah this is something that is reasonable' and have read what ive put out there thus far and still think that a body double is plausible, then theres nothing else I can say to you.

You sure seem awfully invested in this American election. Almost like you are using a proxy or something.

Literally all you've said so far is "It's a diversion tactic" and "it's a conspiracy theory". People have said the exact same thing when people made threads about Hillarys health and Doc Choc who is always with her.

And now you're just doing the exact same thing again. You're either a shill or you genuinely believe it and think it's a original thought, which it is absolutely not.

Believe it or not, diversion tactics dont work. People decide wether something is worth pursueing on their own. If it's not, it won't go anywhere.

This is clearly gaining traction and it's not just for no reason.

Meant for

yeah you know a swiss proxy would probably cost more for a day than a shill makes in a week so I'm not sure your theory makes a lot of sense

>hey guys literally drag me into the van while I make myself go limp
> I'm going to actively feed into the sickly narrative with only two months left till the vote just to say "lol I trolls u XDDD"

Wtf I'm a hill shill now.

see no thats not true because stupid tin-foil hats will pursue anything, clearly. i dont remember any threads calling hillarys health a diversion tactic. there was lots of evidence and it was very plausible. body double rumors are absurd and discrediting

>"It's a diversion tactic"
>"It's a conspiracy theory"

Anyone with eyes could see that Hillary's health wasn't up to par and that's why the media was doing damage control up until we caught video footage.

Anyone with eyes can also see there's no proof of there being a double unless you already believed there was a double before you even saw the "proof" being shown. If there was anything to this story the media would be doing more damage control to make us out as crazy again.

This is chasing shadows, like trying to prove Osama never died. All you're doing is destroying the credibility of a community which put forth a reasonable allegation that turned out to be true, and making it so that even reasonable allegations that come from here aren't believed because they're coming from the same place that thinks there's a Clinton body double.

good reading comprehension you completely misinterpreted what I said

i agree

Also, Alex Jones is working with the CIA to create a cuckoo conspiracy consensus in the public opinion. He is also secretly the son of Jim Jones who also worked with the CIA on Operation Kool-Aid All the Niggers. We are witnessing the effects of that experiment today in the form of BLM.

i agree,they want to distract people from her very serious health problems

They want to associate people questioning her health with a much harder to believe "conspiracy"

Don't fall for this obvious kikery

REKT

We're an internet image board that worships pictures of a frog who shits on everything and eat chicken nuggets.

You think that we've got a reputation to uphold? We generate tons of invalid and worthless content, that's the nature of the beast. It is the content of value that ultimately moves forward.

Listen before Hillary collapsed people told me the exact same thing. They said going after her health was "chasing shadows" and that there's absolutely no evidence, WE SHOULD PUSH THE EMAIL STUFF INSTEAD!

You're just doing the exact same thing again

Wrong- all of you are being played because you believe that the "left vs right" thing is a real thing, that Trump is a real thing, that Hillary is a real thing, etc. It's just ridiculous. All of this is a puppet show being plotted and performed by the kikes and their puppets, making you gullible little babies believe that you're totally aware of everything important happening in the world, that you know what your biggest threat is and you're doing something to fight it. Hope you all enjoy playing their sick little game until we're driven into the ground or should I say end times.

OP is right, this body double shit is alex jones tier.

If you don't think shills are already using it to discredit Trump supporters you need to look on other websites.

It's almost like you guys need daily 101 info graphics on how shills and basic disinfo ops work

You are full of shit

She has a history of serious health concerns

No one said that we were "chasing shadows"......well,besides mainestream media who are obviously shilling for hillary

This doesn't have any documented precedent, unlike her health (head injury in 2012) or her emails (FBI investigation). There's no other source to jump off from other than your ass. That's why it sounds stupid to normal people.

yes but what Im saying is that pinning this body double nonsense onto the credible hillary health concerns ultimately diminishes the value of that content. as in the body double rumors will discredit the health concerns, the health concerns at this point being that hillary is suffering from more than pneumonia.

youre missing the point that the body double stuff is complete idiocy and proves the clinton campaigns expectation that it was idiots that peddled the health rumors, and that they were just lucky. not to mention the fact that the emails and health concerns were two completely different fish. id like to see evidence of people claiming the health concerns were 'chasing shadows'