Disney Channel To Air Classic Shows

twitter.com/disneychannelpr/status/811018960657268736 It's official guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnEMnC4haMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man who gives a shit, they've already done this "classic shows are back!" event like 10 times. We've seen all these shows and their episodes.

Who cares?
Why don't they focus on making GOOD new shows?

>Classic shows
>ALL SHOWS FROM THE MILLENIAL 2000s
>The Cringe Family
>Disney's Not Ren & Stimpy 2
>ALL THOSE GODAWFUL TEENY BOOPER SITCOMS
>NO DAVE THE BARBARIAN

>air classic shows
>only a few are animated
>does not include classic Ducktales, etc.
Yeah, it's shit. Move along.

>No Darkwing Duck
>Gargoyles
>No Rescue Rangers
>None of the golden age Disney shorts
Define "classic" OP

>all those millennial live-action sitcoms

>Millennials (also known as Generation Y, Generation Me and Echo Boomers) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and ending birth years ranging from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

>Generation Z is the demographic cohort after the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when the Gen Z cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years that range from the mid-1990s to early-2000s, and as yet there is little consensus about ending birth years.

I like PnF, Kim Possible and Gravity Falls, but I wouldn't exactly call them classics. Where's the Ducktales or Gargoyles. Hell play some classic Disney shorts for that matter.

>hating thats so raven

Seethe

The shows that college-aged kids grew up with, I'd guess.

Is 23 college age or not?

College age is 18-22.

>Wizards of Waverly Place
>Sonny with a Chance
>Suite Life
>classic

what the FUCK

I did like Even Stevens as a kid though

Suite life 1 is classic. It came out in 2005. and most people seem to think that was the last year that felt "classic" in our lives

GTFO children

>Cory in The House
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you dumb anime poster.
>doesn't like proud family
I'll give you that dave the barbarian should be airing though.

But most everyone seems to use 2005 as the cutoff for old things. Even older people do it

old doesn't automatically mean classic

>Even Stevens

Will Shia do a vlog of the episodes. Seems like something he'd do now.

About a third of those shows just ended within the last few years. Disney has started to rub a bit dry.

>Disney decides to broadcast classic shows
>a month later realizes its ad revenues are down and reverts back to the old model
Why don't they create a 'Disney Classic' channel that shows these and a ton of old classic cartoons in between?

Shia will use his Transformers money to have the cast of Even Stevens kidnapped, and will then vlog the reruns from a secluded cabin while all the other actors sit beside him, taped to their chairs.

>NOTHING from Disney Afternoon
>No Dave the fucking Barbarian

I'm 24 and I grew up with Talespin, Aladdin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop. Stuff like That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire I didn't watch until I was like, in 8th grade. And Wizards, Cory, Dog with a Blog was shit that aired long, long, LONG after I was done watching tweencoms.

They had that
it was called Toon Disney

Nobody watched it, so they turned it into a dumping ground for animation, so that the main Disney Channel has more time to air live-action sitcoms

>"classic" now refers to early 2000's and not the 80's
Is this what getting old feels like?

are you Russian?

not him but a yuropoor greco here. we had disney afternoon/one saturday morning toons air regularly up to 2011. after that the licensing was lost due to the economy shitting itself and the channels airing said toons shutting down. now everything is on tv is shit

>Lizzie Mcguire
>That's So Raven
>Proud Family
>classic shows

Fuck I'm old

you dumb fucks didn't even read the PR. it says POPULAR shows, not classic. and fyi for something to be considered "classic" it needs to be at least 20-25 years old

>cory in the house
>phil of the future
youtube.com/watch?v=JnEMnC4haMU