It's French... bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bzmtkhXAno
youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=xagqiIVW6qk
youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco
youtube.com/watch?v=gextz3oD634
youtube.com/watch?v=IQO8-0KEg1Q
cc.com/video-clips/8vssl2/the-colbert-report-hiphopketball-ii--the-rejazzebration-remix--06
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm watching this kino. How fucked am I?

I know it's a meme to hate on colbert now but colbert report was pretty good. Especially in its early seasons.
The Colbert Super-pac during the election was legitimately great.
And now more than ever people need to remember about truthiness.

I liked when he visited the troops and got his head shaved.

>It's a liberal masquerades as someone else and gains a large following only to throw it away episode

I love how many people on here bought into it.

instead of going on killing sprees how come you neets don't assassinate prominent liberal?

it's some of the most unapologetic oscar bait to have ever been made

Because that was never the intent of anonymous.

Go chase Tor Onions if you want that.

Looks neat tbqh famalam.

youtu.be/8bzmtkhXAno

>it’s a Sup Forums is butthurt that still nobody likes them although “we won the election reeeeeee, why dont you like us!!! Stop making fun about daddy Drumpf!!!”

we're the majority, we just allow you to exist.

>we
You're alone kid.

Didn't you already post this?

Remember when he got BTFO by Based Bill O Reilly

youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4

>Little Steve ColBERT

>majority
Uuuhm no sweetie, hillary won the popular vote and you know it. You’re just a loud minority, like all the other sjw types. You’re literally tumblr tier.

But this clip shows Colbert playing with papa bear and making him look stupid because he takes shit too seriously. Definetly no “Colbert btfo” but more a “O’Reilly btfo” Moment desu.

Yea I remember this promo when he was still on The Daily Show. The early seasons were really funny. I liked the 435-part series "Better Know a District" Unfortunately the format of the show became very stale and past it's prime after Obama got reelected.

did you link the wrong clip?

ah yes, because acting like a smug, condescending know it all totally shows Bill up

Colbert tries so fucking hard I find it hard to watch

*inhales*
Sooo...

colbert plays his charcter the same as ever, and bill almost loses his shit in an interview he should be prepared to control, there's no part of it that colbert is btfo.

Why are there no funny leftists?

What kind of a retard would actually take his persona on the Colbert Report seriously?

why can't we have good times anymore? youtube.com/watch?v=xagqiIVW6qk

t. reddit

Colbert was my idol when I was a freshman in high school. I'd go into chatrooms and imitate him, foreigners had no idea who he was and thought I was witty. It's depressing how his new show turned out, he became the kind of political hack he used to make fun of.

Well it saved his show. So you are rewarded for being a shill. Kimmel is the same way.

No. I remember when they went on eachother's show and it was 100% bantz.

Poe's law.

Colbert peaked right here. youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco He has never been funnier and never will be.

Have you watched his show recently? It's actually pretty funny.

in french it would be rapport actually

GLORMPH

Let's not kid ourselves.

>we aren't in the timeline where The Colbert Report continued into Trump's presidency

Senior Correspondent > Host of The Colbert Report >>>> Host of the Lateshow

youtube.com/watch?v=gextz3oD634

It's pretty sad liberals are so far gone that they don't know Colbert is playing the same kind of satirical character as he played on the Colbert Report but in an opposite direction. You can tell because they turn on the applause sign at inappropriate times to show just how moronic the audience really is.

Trump supporters, which is why they really hate him now. No one likes to realize they're a retard.

Where can I watch old Colbert Report episodes?

The funniest man on earth for the past two years is the orange hitler sitting in the oval office tweeting about how NBC's report on the Sec of State calling him a fucking moron is fake news.

Shame I used to enjoy watching the Colbert Report in high school. Now he's just insufferable. At least when he masqueraded as a right winger it was fun to watch. Now he's just an extremely asshurt lefty with no tact.

MUH SCOOPS

i laughed like a jack ass
youtube.com/watch?v=IQO8-0KEg1Q

It's a pale, pale shade of his former level of work
I dunno, he seems sad too. But that's total speculation.

Conan is still funny

O god how I miss this show. I don't really like his new one.

Hiphopketball: A Jazzebration was pure kino

cc.com/video-clips/8vssl2/the-colbert-report-hiphopketball-ii--the-rejazzebration-remix--06