Harvey Weinstein is trying to scuttle a "bombshell" investigative report

hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-lawyers-battling-ny-times-new-yorker-potentially-explosive-stories-1045724

What's he hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

defamer.gawker.com/tell-us-what-you-know-about-harvey-weinsteins-open-sec-1695071092
variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-new-york-times-1202580605/
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/915704456469135360
twitter.com/AsiaArgento/status/915730801567961088
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/786723576275664896
theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/30/harvey-weinstein-groping-investigation
c21media.net/miramax-ceo-departs/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-addresses-executive-exits-814485
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
lipstickalley.com/threads/6-actresses-who-were-rumored-to-slept-their-way-to-the-top-with-harv3y-weinstein.800019/
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html?src=twr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll probably turn out to be dodgy business practices, all of his fuck pieces have been of age.

What's his name again?

but I thought he was pure.

are people acting like this is some shocking revelation?

everybody knows about harvey's girls, can barely even call it an open secret.

he fucked olivia wilde!!! in threesomes! she's a massive soulless whooore

STOP MAKING OSCAR BAITS

He's hired sexual harrassment lawyers and they've said it has nothing to do with his company.

yeah right, the media will just focus all their attention on Trump for mispronouncing a word or something until the story blows over

i dont doubt that, can u give me an article still? even a blind item will do.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

veeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

(he better not have touched any of banji)

>(he better not have touched any of banji)
I'm sure his pack of trained attack negros passed her around like those blunts they smoke

this kikes going nowhere, goy

defamer.gawker.com/tell-us-what-you-know-about-harvey-weinsteins-open-sec-1695071092
>Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde. (The model declined both the threesome and the meeting, and, fearing retribution from the famously vindictive Weinstein, has so far declined to go on the record with the story.)

variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-sexual-new-york-times-1202580605/
>Weinstein later issued a statement through a spokesperson, as did Bloom. “The story sounds so good I want to buy the movie rights,” said Weinstein.

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/915704456469135360
>I want to buy the movie rights
twitter.com/AsiaArgento/status/915730801567961088
> Replying to @rosemcgowan
>I own the movie rights.

twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/786723576275664896
>Because my ex sold our movie to my rapist for distribution #WhyWomenDontReport

theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/30/harvey-weinstein-groping-investigation
>Harvey Weinstein is under investigation after a 22-year-old model described as being an “acquaintance” of former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi accused the Hollywood movie mogul of groping her in his New York City office on Friday, according to reports.
>Weinstein has long been critical of efforts to extradite director Roman Polanski to the US to face charges that he raped a 13-year-old girl. Weinstein’s company distributed a film about Polanski’s case that questions whether the director actually committed any crime.
>WEINSTEIN HAS LONG BEEN CRITICAL OF EFFORTS TO EXTRADITE DIRECTOR ROMAN POLANSKI TO THE US TO FACE CHARGES THAT HE RAPED A 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL. WEINSTEIN’S COMPANY DISTRIBUTED A FILM ABOUT POLANSKI’S CASE THAT QUESTIONS WHETHER THE DIRECTOR ACTUALLY COMMITTED ANY CRIME.

damn jews get to have all the fun

>Another journalist we spoke with had heard similar stories, all secondhand—an indie film producer had told her that stories of Weinstein's behavior will "make Bill Cosby look like a monk." People in the film industry, she said, understand Weinstein's M.O. to be the following: he holds "casting sessions" at his office on Friday evenings when he can be alone, and that he greets women in his bathrobe.

Oh dear, the Guardian made a mistake there. If you go for Weinstein, you'll get him. If you try to get Weinstein and Polanski, you'll get neither.

This is weird, I thought everyone in the know knew that Bob Weinstein is the actual creep with all the power and that people feared, and Harvey is just his fame-hungry idiot brother?

Expand

>he frequently stays at the hotel my sister works at and has a reputation among the staff as a disgusting creep. Apparently they have to consistently clean up his sex mess as he leaves toys out everywhere, and more often than not will have very young women accompanying him to his room.

Is this ok?

He's probably a pedo.
Most kikes are.

what? another liberal hypocrite?

If you could go back in time and stop The Burning from being made, would you do it, knowing that it would stop Weinsteins' rise to power?

kek, my post got deleted because I called out Mr. Weinstein's heritage.

The absolute state of Sup Forums mods

how is this wrong is the girls are willing to do it ?

>twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/786723576275664896
>>Because my ex sold our movie to my rapist for distribution #WhyWomenDontReport

Weinstein is vermin, but I'd have thought the operative issue here was that she, and he, were the sort of people who'd make that kind of Faustian pact. But I guess "Because he named the right price" doesn't sound as stoic.

mine to btw

Old Hollywood was run by people who acted like this, and none of the actresses minded because they understood how the world works.

when did Sup Forums turn into a leftist cuck fest?

U can't make fun of Colbert either, he's the mods patron saint of Drumpf.

Like Uncle Miltie said, Choose your spots, baby. Weinstein is toast. If Weinstein can make out that an anti-Semitic witchhunt prejudiced potential jurors or otherwise influenced the course of the case, he'll get away with it. If Weinstein can point to his support for Polanski and their heritage as a motive for vindictiveness, he'll get away with it. If you care about seeing a rapist go down, rather than just reeling off the usual Sup Forums Tourette's about Jews, have some patience.

c21media.net/miramax-ceo-departs/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/harvey-weinstein-addresses-executive-exits-814485
>On July 30, David Glasser, who for six years has served as Harvey's loyal right-hand man and TWC's chief operating officer, revealed he will leave the company in November. Days later, Tom Quinn and Jason Janego, who four years ago founded the TWC boutique label Radius and orchestrated the release of the past two Oscar-winning docs (20 Feet From Stardom and Citizenfour), said they are leaving to start a new distribution company. Julie Rapaport, a senior vp of production, was next to make a move — exiting for a new post at Amazon Studios. They follow the 2014 exits of such top execs as TV president Meryl Poster and marketing head Stephen Bruno. Coming in the wake of failed talks for British broadcaster ITV to buy the company's TV division, The Weinstein Co., which Harvey and brother Bob founded in 2005 after they left Miramax, appeared to have hit another critical juncture.

Ah, thought something like this must have happened. They only get caught when they're not making enough other people money anymore. It makes all of these exposures bittersweet, to me. Bill Cosby is kill - now he's long since become a politically inconvenient ornery old dude with an aging audience and no regular mass media gigs. Harvey Weinstein is about to be exposed - now his hits have dried up and The Weinstein Co. is enfeebled.

>Tarantino, flanked by Bob (left) and Harvey in 2003. Says Bob of Tarantino's status as "the third Weinstein": "He's as crazy as we are and just as loyal."

What's going on here?

>New York Times

>weinstein
>sex scandal
silly hebe, sucking baby dick is only for rabbis just after the circumsision

>looking this jewish

ok nice try Sup Forums now where's the unshopped pic

Don't you trust Ronan Farrow, Frank Sinatra's son?

How does this guy, Dan Schneider, and Terry Richardson keep getting away with it?

cause judiciary system in america favours the rich and the white.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

In an interview withThe Hollywood Reporter, Feldman discusses how he was repeatedly molested by adult males in the industry, saying these men would pass many young stars 'back and forth to each other.'

He also reveals that his closest friend, Corey Haim, was raped when he was just 11 by a producer, the start of a long cycle of sexual abuse that Feldman believes led to his friend's problems with drugs and alcohol later in life.

>jews
>white

laffin

you ain't the judiciary are you now? you are just a citizen and your view on such matters don't matter. You don't consider jews white while some people do and those people are the majority.

This. Actress was literally synonmous for whore up till around recently.

If they are post pubescent there is literally nothing wrong with it. Young women are biologically meant for breeding. It would be much weirder if he was trying to smuggle old hags into his room

>I hunger for more money and fame, Mr. Weinstein. I'll do anything for you!!

>having a daughter
a fate worse than death desu

Krager, you literally had oral sex with your own dog, how can you even judge this Jew

>her face
what the

gross

lipstickalley.com/threads/6-actresses-who-were-rumored-to-slept-their-way-to-the-top-with-harv3y-weinstein.800019/

>defending the fat fuck who made Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan for best picture

I don’t give a shit about his rapes, he deserves to hang for this.

YOU JUST KNOW

First Daughter of President Nigger will do that to you.

hmmm I wonder who snitchin'

His hate of Catholics
Thing is everyone else does too
Too bad for me

So, calculating and not at all loyal except to himself, then?

This has nothing to do with that, Weinstein likes young but legal trim.

>but legal
lmao

Exactly.

No, people who care about the outcome of the Oscars deserve to hang. The Oscars is a race between six pieces of middlebrow garbage. To win Best Picture is a stigma, not a blessing.

All the women coming forward or hinting that they had to do stuff for him were legal. I'm sorry that bores you, I know Sup Forums is for LARPing Samoan "white nationalists" and pedophiles, but this is a sex scandal about a traditionally pervy fatso who uses his power to get women who would never otherwise touch him.

If I had a nickel for every film they tried to fuck over

The underage ones get killed off or put on smack.

The thing is, feminists and fedoras alike hate this mentality because it's the ultimate power, and not transferable. An attractive woman who's willing to use sex to her advantage is unbeatable. She doesn't need anyone, and she can't help her "sisters" who have faces like givposter even if she wants to. I am as repulsed and wary as anyone when I meet such conniving women, but I have no real criticisms of them other than "I'm scared".

You see, this is the David Icke-tier schizo bullshit that lets cunts like Weinstein chuckle their ways out of court. If people see enough of this before someone brings charges, they won't be able to find a jury that could take it seriously.

>A former German actress has told police in Switzerland that Roman Polanski raped her in the 1970s when she was 15.
>Another woman came forward in August and told a press conference that Polanski had raped her in 1973 when she was 16.
>British actress Charlotte Lewis claimed in 2010 that the filmmaker raped her when she was 16.
>also drugged and anally raped a 13 year old which is the one he ran from justice from

>and harvey weinstein defends him.

>yfw charles manson killed fewer people than polanksi subsequently raped

Why are you bringing up Polanski? Oh that's right, you couldn't find any pedo rumors about Weinstein because he's just a fat old sleaze who fucks starlets like anyone ever in Golden Age Hollywood.

The list of women who defend Polanski is long. Also, three of those were legal and the other was a prostitute whose mother was a shakedown artist.

Only in math is there a number lower than zero, though, you seem confused.

I met a lawyer who works with him LA. Told me he's been in increasingly poor health for years and isolated, stressed and depressed.

RIP Harvey

>old fat jews appear to be getting their comeuppance
>Sup Forums jewish defense force crawls out of their holes

Here's the article
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

Don't you talk shit about Malia and Obama-kino.

Is Jennifer Lawrence is his most famous actress?

>And most of the women accepting payouts agreed to confidentiality clauses prohibiting them from speaking about the deals or the events that led to them.

Why do women complain about it and then change their profession to 'whore'?

pizzagate is real

>Emily Nestor, a law and business school student, accepted Mr. Weinstein’s breakfast invitation at the Peninsula because she did not want to miss an opportunity, she later told colleagues. After she arrived, he offered to help her career while boasting about a series of famous actresses he claimed to have slept with, according to accounts colleagues compiled after hearing her story and then sent on to company executives.

Why are you talking such total shit? That hasn't happened in any way, shape or form, what's happened is that people who actually want him to be prosecuted are asking people to shut the fuck up with the fantasy pedo accusations that aren't even part of this. All Weinstein's victims were adult women. Those are the people who'll be taking him down. Get this agent provacateur false-flag garbage about Satanic pedo rings out of here.

Uh Oh!

This is the state of the industry, to make movies with a studio that is privately owned and not a part of some international corporation, you have to be in business with a huge fucking creep and probably a rapist. This is the death of American cinema.

Hasn't it been known for years that he was one of the main studio executives who employed casting couch tactics?

Did he make her crazy?

>This is the death of American cinema.

Then it had died by 1921. Grow UP, ffs.

His statement

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html?src=twr

BLOODY STINKY VAGINAS

Maybe, but he was successful then. Again, they never catch up with them until they're down on their luck. Live like a predator, die like a predator.

that basketball american has a nicer ass than her tbqh

>Harvey Weinstein has been sexually assaulting women

You know who the real people to blame are? Women who stay silent for cash. The ones who say they are unable to comment because they would rather money than an abuser imprisoned. They let a molesting predator free to molest for three decades for a little bit of money. Their lust for money rivals his lust for teen poon.

>I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I've decided that I'm going to give
the NRA my full attention

what

women crazy enough to fuck Harvey Weinstein for fame thinking that's how it works

>lol sorry for the sexual harassment but I hate guns so it’s all good now

sadly liberals will eat this shit up

Is that real?

>He's probably a pedo.
>Most kikes are.
50% of male jews in NY have been sexually abused.

Yes, cause in 20s most studios were owned by huge international corporations you fucking retard.

Yes. It's a statement he made this afternoon just before the story broke.