First spiderman

>First spiderman
>Then flash
>And now thor
Whats up with all these superheroes having chocolate fever now?

Who is this supposed to be? I'd give her my hammer, nawmsayin?

Valkyrie

The chicks thats playing iris west in justice league

This girl looks surprisingly a lot like my sister...

Well, you knew this was coming when you posted this;
Post pics of your sister.

Well your sister must be hot then

She's good in Westworld

Gotta meet that PoC quota. Don't want a citation from the diversity police.

The white race is a failed one.

Sporting the weakest genes on the planet by far, any interracial child immediately winds up looking like the more exotic parent no matter what race he or she is. One drop rule also winds up applying from a social perspective.

Everyone will eventually be a muddled shade of brown in time and this is a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

All those bitches are biracial

user was banned for this post

That's Tessa Thompson

>purity is tainted by corruption
wow

SJW agenda.
I'm a libtard but this shit has to stop.

Superior white men are in high demand from black women

You fucking faggots would've taken this post seriously had I not put this spoiler up. Either post cute interracial couples in comics or delete this thread before some Sup Forums tier graphs get posted

You think Hollywood has a "SJW agenda"? Lmao. The people you probably call sjw's shit on every movie always.

It's called natural selection and white genes are too pathetically recessive to continue on.

You'll be bred out in time.

Meant to reply to @88550431 but maybe it wasn't deserving of a (you) in the first place so I'll treat it as such.

>It's the year of our lord and savior, 2016
>Not having jungle fever

Sounds pretty gay to me, broseph.

Much like Sup Forums, their primary market (Males 18-34) want to fuck brown girls with white facial features and body types. So every now and then they replace a pretty white girl role with a pretty slightly brown girl role.

If a white man fucks the blackest woman in the world then the kid comes out whiter.

Ehh guess they liked the booty

Don't worry Trump's putting an end to all this silly forced shit now.

It's pure coincidence.

It would still grow out a fro, and the skin would still be brown and everyone would be calling that kid black.

Hey I aint complaining everyones gotta try out a little bit of chocolate once in their lifetime

user i dont think the president has the power to do that kind of thing

Marvel didn't bend to SJW whining so what makes you think they'll bend to alt-right whining?

>Marvel didn't bend to SJW whining

yet they desperately wanted their money.

>Marvel didn't bend to SJW whining
Their comics sure prove you wrong

You're trying too hard to mix genetics with culture. People called mixed folk black because for a very long time being any bit black meant you were lesser and were lumped in with the lesser people.

It's a sign of racism, not of "superiority." Much like the word nigger it has been slowly appropriated as a positive thing to the minority itself, an acceptance of the status quo.

would you?

She isn't even that black. The coffee I drink every morning is darker than her.

Race mix faster so only the chosen people remain Goy

Yet a lot of jew women are fucking non-jews. Really makes you think.

Fuck sake, i knew The Flash tv show was going to make that cannon on tv and movies. I went off this changing characters for diversity reason, make a new character you lazy hijacking cunts

Considering Barry Allen is played by a spic they might as well go all the way.

>not knowing the difference between Jews and Zionist

>thinking people actually care about that difference