Scientists believe that the extinction of the dodo was due to habitat destruction. However...

Scientists believe that the extinction of the dodo was due to habitat destruction. However, the truth is that they were capable of human speech, but only to the extent of denigrating its targets' niche interests, as evidenced in a 16th century Dutch sailor's journal that translated to, "It spoke ill of fine Persian tapestry, so it is now my family's dinner."

(((DODO)))

So dodos are like the bird version of Marvel writers?

Are there more like this.
I tend to enjoy comics where the main character is absent, resulting in the questionable sanity of other characters.

What?

That's really good

Ronnie writes some great jokes when he isn't sticking to the same self-deprecating weeb bit.

The comic where he opens his blinds and finds his doppelganger standing in his lawn is my favourite webcomic gag.

He might be onto something with this, Dodos were only around for about 80 years after they were discovered. Clearly those fuckers had to go.

That one added to my fear of looking out of my window at night.
There would be nothing scarier than seeing your doppelganger just staring back at you.

Ah. Warawara dayoo!

Is this a Jojo reference?

>dissing fine Persian tapestry

They deserved to go extinct.

What makes you think it's a Jojo reference?

Because fucking everything's a jojo reference these days

Bevause of the characters saying Nani a lot, especially Dio.

Photoshop some autistic random letters on the part where the Dodo looks to ronnie

>Jojo invented comic Onomatopoeia concept
>Jojo invented the nani meme

The Jojo fandom purge is going to happen soon, isn't it?

Sometimes I wish Whomp had an irregular update schedule just so we would see some different jokes...

it's a forced meme you fucking idiots.

i dont know what you mean by that

I've got a few we made in a Ronnie thread a few years back.

This one is utterly bizarre to me.

This one is oddly touching

People bringing up Jojo all the time is a false flag operation by Jojo haters to make it look like Jojo fans have forcibly placed the series into everyone's subconscious.

This one earned a giggle.

Jojo fans more like JewJew fans

Hey, don't be autistic in the first place and people won't make fun of you.

>false flag operation
or perhaps it's the work of an enemy stand!

Ronnie has the right idea.

Could you make that image a bit smaller please. I was almost able to read the text but couldnt because it was too small.

Thanks in advance

NANI???

Also, I decided to add another Ronnie to the multiverse.

laffo

best one