What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA
youtube.com/watch?v=_JU2hKAnz9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It lasted for more than a season and continued to degrade until it went from being a parody of an action show to a caricature of a parody of an action show.

But now is good because the writers know how bad they are and make jokes about it

When in fact it isn't. They point the flaws of the old show and laugh at people who liked it and this just show insecurity and hiw afraid and aware they are that what they are making is not good. They want people to forget a show, but at the same time they acknowledge that the only reason for this show existence is another show

People watching it knowing they already don't like it

It's a bad teen titans but a good cartoon.
people just can't get over the fact that it shares the same title as their precious action drama titans.
don't get me wrong, I loved teen titans more than this show but it doesn't keep me from enjoying go.
the humor is dark as fuck sometimes.
>that urn with a certain robins ashes and a crowbar next to it in the background.
>starfire coming back from prison roided up and molesting robin

I demand they make season 6 right now!

The same people who stupidly took the original Teen Titans seriously are trying to do the same with this parodied version which focuses entirely on comedy rather than forcefully hamfisting it in between drama and action.

The "action show" itself seemed like a parody of an action show. At least TT Go is intentionally and consistently comedic and can be enjoyed as such.

Anyone who intentionally watches a show they don't like just to bitch about it is the definition of a hater.

Any time someone makes a new thread about it I think they've made a new episode...stop teasing me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

They invited the bronies

youtube.com/watch?v=6AsomkWscrA
Sup Forums won when they acknowledged that the show was complete shit. But Sup Forums still whines about it like Sup Forums had lost.

If it's a bad teen titans, then why involve the teen titans in the first place?

It's the Family Guy of kid's shows.
Prove me wrong.

>The "action show" itself seemed like a parody of an action show. At least TT Go is intentionally and consistently comedic and can be enjoyed as such.
i mean, if you're an autistic child, sure.

Being made.

/thread

I actually think it's ok and that TT is nostalgia-bait. Liked it when I was a youngun but it didn't seem to age very well, save trouble in Tokyo. TTG has a handful of episodes that are decent, and the visual gags mostly bring a smile to my face. Looking at you "Dawn of Just Us" poster

Like you fags got five seasons of that shlock, even if it didn't wrap up plot lines.

Black Dynamite had 2
Tron had 1
SBT had 1
Motorcity had 1
Mission Hill had "1" though you can hardly call it that

>If a serial killer admits to being crazy, it's okay if he still kills people.

You need to provide a basis for your claim first, otherwise you're using Flying Spaghetti Monster logic. What constitutes something as being a "Family Guy" ?

More like what went right?

>Relies constantly on shock value.
>Relies consantly on pissing people off.
>Characters are unlikable pricks we're supposed to find "enduring".

Just add a political mouthpiece like Brian and we're good.

>waifufaggots.

>Shitty "sorandomxd" humor
>Dark/violent visual gags
>Extreme use of references in place of actual jokes
>Shitty character tropes/1 character that gets shit on constantly by the others
>Constant breaking of the 4th wall (again, in place of actual jokes)

What happened? Did it got cancelled??

Ok, I accept this reasoning.

I actually find it funny when go shits on itself

No, but I guess new episodes will only start again next year.

Why are autists so triggered by this show when it's not even good at making fun of it's haters?

Young Justice fags

Will DC turn any of their shorts into full length shows?

youtube.com/watch?v=_JU2hKAnz9w

Probably not because they know that Cartoon Network will cuck them unless they're comedies.

Is that official?

yes

It's a hit or miss show that's on 24/7. Also Robin is the most unlikable prick.

I want to kiss that Miss Martian.

It's the only show on the network that could air a new episode at least once a month.

TTGo fan here. Season 4 has been largely shit so far.

>TTGo fan here