Have you made a temple to kek yet Sup Forums? Pic related my temple to the Dark God...

Have you made a temple to kek yet Sup Forums? Pic related my temple to the Dark God. I perform sacrifices and rituals on a daily basis to bring us a happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not a temple, that's a shrine.

>Have you made a temple to kek yet Sup Forums?

No because i'm not a fucking autist

Where did you find that statuette?

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

>the statue prices went up by hundreds of dollars since I last checked

Must have gotten one before they sold out

PRAISE KEK

You used to be able to buy them on Amazon. I'm not sure if you still can.

Not for long

how does one offer digits to the dark lord's realm?

Do you think they'll make more?

PRAISE KEK

I travelled far to Egypt in search of the surviving cult of the Dark One. Many days and nights I searched the desert, only when my water supply had dried and death approached, our master showed the way to his temple. Deep inside that grand construction, I found this treasure and brought it back to England.

I don't think so. There are some museum Retailers online that claim to sell them but are 80 dollars or so. Just look around.

There is one for $999.99 on Amazon in "Top Kek condition"

Pls link

Lol is that you who is selling it?

>I perform sacrifices and rituals on a daily basis
Can you sacrifice yourself? Thanks.

Whats the story about this frog? kek = lol in ogrish, if this is the case desu desu.
Why the frog desu desu desu.

the dimensions look off

if you actually do make em do it in bronze

Lol there isn't a link I can give you...

Lol, I'm laffin. Thanks.

hahahahahaha

I made him a song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I wish. It's someone from Ohio

the jews who cut your dick did. now the mudslime while finish you with a juggular circumcision

Sup Forums magic

The reviews are amazing kek

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image- any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep my commandments"
Fucking heathen scum