Which is better? I dropped both after two episodes so

Which is better? I dropped both after two episodes so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8
youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8
youtu.be/EF5ncn8CV_8

>lone furry avatar over a screensaver background

Why did he even bother making a video?

I'm still watching STD after two episodes and I dropped Orville after two episodes, so STD I guess.

Third episode actually introduces most of the main cast and a few of them seem like pretty strong characters. All white men, coincidentally.

>I dropped both after two episodes so...
Then why do you care?

An yet everything said is true, which is why you can't refute a single thing.

>which turd is better?
>this warm turd?
>or this cold turd?

I like runnier turds to be honest.

obviously based /Ourville/

shit b8 to watch your shitty lonesome pathetic furfag channel

You are correct. It's a very logical video.

I didn't even watch it, looks like cringe.

>3rd episode
>its a tranny episode
dropped.

No likes you, furfag.

There's nothing to watch, it's just audio.

Did you forget about the redhead and the chief of security or are you simply a racist?

Dropped STD after the terrible third episode. Still watching Orville since it pretty comfy and reminds me of classic star trek.

If you dropped them why the fuck do you care?

>reminds me of classic star trek.

I'm telling everyone that it is on of the alternate universe of Star Trek. Because, it is almost exactly what I'd imagine a modern TOS to be like with modern looking sci-fi ships and FX.

Literally you.

Orville is doing Star Trek, STF is doing Star Wars.

Thats what it all boils down to. Orville is building its characters, a long arc over the series behind the week to week story and is about exploration etc like star trek should be,

STD: MUH POWERFUL BLACK WOMYN, SHE SMART TOO!
EUROPA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY SPACE NIGS, LOL!
HAR HAR, WE HAS A WARSHIP BEFORE WOLF 359!

STD isn't a bad show, it's pretty good. It's just a shit Star Trek.

What is the relevance of that image? I don't watch children's cartoons.

>Orville is doing Star Trek, STF is doing Star Wars.

Shit, it all makes perfect sense. I had 0 hopes when I originally heard there was a new ST show being talked about, back when those new fuck tarded movies were coming out.

"nostalgia is bad" is what he's trying to say. Though I bet he loves nostalgia shit like Stranger Things

> He's actually right. I fucking hate furries, but he's right.

Orville is for Trek fans who want something close to classic Star Trek, sadly with childish humor you'll have to ignore. DSC is for Trek fans who don't want exploration or philosophy (TNG), but epic space battles and drama (DS9). You can enjoy both for what they are, but it will come down to preference.

What I find bad is the ruination of people's childhood memories through the use of things listed in this image simply to push agendas and make money.

Like how I have fond memories of watching the original Star Wars movies with my family in the theater when they came out in the 70s-80s. The only problem is that now I instantly think about how those were changed by Lucas then how everything turned into a bloated cash cow. I'll never see another Star Wars movie ever again.

i dropped orville on first episode

Orville. Despite few rude jokes it feels like Star Trek.

>Why did he even bother making a video?
Jewtube is good distribution platform for rants will less than usual video content.