Be dead

>be dead
>expect oblivion
>surprised instead to run into a cute goth chick
>she's friendly and easy to talk to
>makes me feel at ease about going to the other side
>then dumps me into some backwater god's personal bit of hell to be tortured for an eternity
Bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was never exactly established what happens AFTER Death chats with you, was it?

Sure, we know that Hell exists, but is that where everyone ends up?

Well, what did you do to deserve Hell?

>Sure, we know that Hell exists, but is that where everyone ends up?
No everyone goes to whatever little afterlives are around. Some are certainly shittier than others though. And Death doesn't seem to give anyone a heads up about it either.

>Calls the waifu of all waifus a "bitch"
You deserve hell.

What if you're an atheist? Do you cease to exist?

No you go to hell.

I fapped to Death r34

Mate, you are going to end up in a place much worse than Hell.
Enjoy the smegma that will be poured down your throat daily.

post qt death

>the literal embodiment of death is one of the most cutest looking characters in fiction
How and why does it work so well?

perhaps it's because death is an enigma and personifying it makes it comfy

Ever hear sayings like "life's a bitch" and "the sweet release of death?"

Death has always been seen as a slightly calming thing throughout history, almost every religion talking about an afterlife that is better than your mortal life and whatever.

>choosing to die

What if I say no?

What's this about Oakland?

post more death senpai

this
i had no idea Sup Forums was so casual these days

Have to say, she's much cuter then the boring old grim reaper fad.

It gets raided by the gays and the Chinese from San Francisco daily.
It ain't worth it.

>Choosing not to die and avoiding Death's cute face
baka desu

Get off the internet, Hob.

Maybe you should have tried being a better person so that you wouldn't get taken to Hell in the first place?
Or consider that the entryway to heaven is basically just asking to get in and you managed to fail at that one simple thing?
Or why didn't you pick a religion with a better afterlife?

this
if your religion taught you that there is a hell then there is, even if your an atheist.
once you know, there's nowhere to go unless no one told you.

>tfw blissfully ignorant
>tfw go straight to the void

feelsgoodman.jpg

it feels fresh and makes sense when you think about it, reminds me how blue lanterns can power up green lanterns because "if there is hope, there is still will to fight"

How exactly does the concept of afterlife works in DC? Like, the top 10 most popular religions have existing afterllifes? What if some random dude suddenly decides to make shit up and declares that is his religion? Will his despiction of afterlife suddenly materialize in the multiverse?

>be little britbong girl
>is actually half angel of all things
>have dead best friend
>miss her terribly
>die
>meet Death
>ask to go to where bestie is
>"No prob. Tee hee."
>Then she dumps me in a place that's neither heaven or hell but still horrible because I'm having my soul woven into lanterns and the screaming never stops
>but at least my best friend is here too
Fucking bitch.

I vaguely recall Morpheus considering some of the gods as part of his realm or creations. As a guess from that vague memory i'd say that so long as it's imagined/dreamed properly by some non insane person that may or may not be the random dude then it retroactively exists.

SENPAI! Glad you could make it, man. Took a bit of a tumble there, didn't ya? Nah, nah, you can't go back, but it ain't so bad over here. Hey, tell you what, how about we play some video games to unwind a little? Help you ease into your new lot in life...er...death?

Do you see her in your SOUUUUUL GLO Lantern place? Did you ever consider that she doesn't actually see what comes after?

The Presence kind of acts like God for all major religions and would most likely fill the void for stuff was barely made two minutes ago.
Shit like Zeus and Odin One Eye get its own little bubble it the DC multiverse, however.

As if Death doesn't know what's going on in these places. Everyone else knows of course fucking Death herself knows.

>Shit like Zeus and Odin One Eye get its own little bubble it the DC multiverse, however.
Because of how many worship(ed) them, right? I am trying to draw a picture here, like, the DC deities needing worshipers to exist, would make the diplomacy make a lot of sense when you think about it

How? She's never been there. She'd have to die first.

>would make the diplomacy make a lot of sense when you think about it
That's actually a good point. I always kind of wondered why Morpheus bothered with all the ceremony and shit.

That's not a sin. She'd giggle about it.

The fuck are you talking about? Death can go where she wants. Besides that people like Loki's brother knew about about the place already. This isn't esoteric knowledge above the nigh omnicient personification of Death's paygrade. Of course Death knows all about afterlives and shit. She's even given people advice on that stuff before.

There has been some instances in which Gods eventually become regular people just because people stopped believing and worshiping them. I can't remember if they had any special powers or anything before losing their God status, though.

at least you get to have sex before going to hell

I thought it was established that you go to where you feel like you should go.

why? if Japanese people go to shinto hell why would an atheist go to christian hell?

you don't get a say

You only go to hell if you think you should or your religion requires it.

>implying being a good person has anything to do with avoiding hell

How would you woo Death?

Asking for a friend.

who am I looking at? Did not she die for Lucifer and get to live as a goddess along with her bestie?

Live life to your fullest, bring happiness to others and die in peace. Then just ask her out on a date.

>tfw you become a better person because you want to date the embodiment of entropy.

I'll, I mean my friend will do it.

Sure, tell your 'friend' to carry a condom though. She's into doing it safe.

I know that the cute goth girl is Death, but is she related to Nekron, who is also Death? Like, are there just two Deaths in DC?

Death of the Endless is THE Death. Any other personifications or gods and such is just sort of delegating.

She became the new God after the original quit.

What if I feel like going over to her place for some HOT COFFEE?

You do though? It's explicitly stated in Sandman that you only go to Hell if you feel like you should go to Hell.

Finnish death best death.
Official comics about uncle deaths rad life/death/afterlife/afterdeath when?

>I AM BRESLAU or whatever AND I BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN!!
>Noone gives a shit, get off my lawn.
It's not about justice.

I was here before you.

>tfw I'm one of the 1-in-200 000 who knows where Livonia used to be
I bet you were here when Al Gore invented the whole thing, too.

Look up the Marvel character Deadly Ernest.

They changed Nekron from Death to Oblivion to Cessation of Existence or something.

It is a matter of making dream a reality. One man's vapid idea isn't his dream -- it's him mocking the dreams of others.

Truly outlandish and weird shit can be true if people honestly dream it to be so in DC. That's the entire schtick with Sandman and why the opposite side of his Dream is reality.

No, but I did drink a lot with Bob Kuhn... Kahn? Wasn't he into that? I didn't really get into the whole thing before there was nude pics on it.
Oh, and good on you. I hear Vandal Savage noped out of that shithole.

>live life filled with spreading goodness and kindness
>help people who need it
>die
>meet death
>silly non sequitors and clumsiness makes her laugh
>end up kissing passionately
>ends up making me her lover for eternity
>regular kinky sex with qt goth girl
>creates a secret paradise for me with wifi connection
>spend a portion of eternity getting to shitpost on a Cambodian puppetry fansub
Feels pretty good, anons

>After Death you become a disembodied spirit condemned to shitpost on Sup Forums for all eternity
Incredibly scary.

Okay see, now you don't get to die any more. You just lost your chance.

You're not fooling anyone Thanos, your waifu doesn't love you and she never will.

Even if you are a lifelong atheist, you wouldn't be anymore after literally having a conversation with Death, would you?

Death is not a god though so you can still be an atheist.

>tfw immortal because you creep out your death dealing waifu
It's an abstract kind of feel
Fuck u m8 say dat 2 my gauntlet not online n see what hapens u cheeky cunt

>the reason Thanos hasn't done anything in the MCU is because he's too busy posting on Sup Forums from his comfy rocket chair

Really makes you think

Fuck off. Death is pure and there's nothing sexual about her, degenerate

Then why is she giving sex-ed with a known degenerate and fellow-slutbucket?

She's educating kids about AIDS, goddamit. Also, I'm quite sure that this glorified advert is not canon

Things need not have happened to be true.
t. Dream

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI

is there a death archive?

Yes, it was. We see Hell in the very first arc (even before Death appears) and Orpheus journey into Hades in a later issue, Death even comments on anicent greek people has to go there

>you will never watch Mary Poppins with Death

Why even live?

>Dick Van Dyke's British accent
Fuck off Gaiman, no one cares about your bullshit Britbong trivia.

IF I HAD ENDOCRINE ORGANS I WOULD BECOME RATHER CROSS AT THAT

Hey, didn't you star in Sausage Party?

You were the salt, right?

Oh man, I'm hitting a triple relevancy bonus with this comic now. Christmas, Death AND soggy old writers!

Nekron is backlash against the Guardians manipulating the emotional spectrum. Like feedback, resistance, or whatever.

Death didn't even give a shit about it.

I loved it when Death-as-Hogfather returns the Little Match Girl to life as her Hogswatch gift. Because Death is fair.

In Superman: The Black Ring Lex actually dies at some point and meets Death. She explains that she's not bothered by Nekron's shenanigans because "It happens! In the end, they all come back to me."

It's a wonderful read, Death's really cute in that one as well.

>how do you do, fellow mortals?

What if everyone that not only practices a religion but even knows about it die and there's records of it left? Does that afterlife and everyone in it just suddenly poof out of existence?

That scene was great.
>You can't give her life
>THE HOGFATHER CAN

>>>/reddit/

OUT OUT OUT

Chill out.

The fuck does Reddit have to do with you being a salty piece of shit that whines about everything?

Go rape yourself with a cheese grater you cancerous piece of underaged shit.

In Sandman it is specifically stated that the only people in Hell are those who feel they should be there.

I want to _hug Death.

>Implying Dream's ex-girlfriend thought she deserved hell for not betraying her people

That was an exception. She didn't go to Hell because she died, she went to Hell because Dream put her there. for 99.999% of the population, the Endless don't really care.

I remember one arc where I think an old Goddess at a strip club goes Nova on her last dance. Before an hero, shit happens, like that screenshot where the guy with ED can't stop jerking and cumming