Be honest Sup Forums. Whose death had more impact?

Be honest Sup Forums. Whose death had more impact?

Considering the Superman death was fucking Znyder tryhard shwarbage...

Neither had any impact at all.

What's the second death supposed to be?

Superman

Antony.

Superman's doesn't have any impact because you know they'd bring him back, while you know they wouldn't bother bringing Antony back.

l-loss?

In terms of impact on their franchise's narrative? Superman, easily.
In terms of emotional resonance, Antony.

Antony. The ant sidekick from Ant-Man.

Supes

>le deep dichotomy

I don't even remember a sidekick.

Kek

MUH POTTERY

is this a parody or actual dialog from the films?

Superman's death was completely wasted because you know he's coming back for JL, had WB waited, let the JL get world renown by having them save the earth, let Supes become friends and the inspiration for the JL, then have Doomsday kill him so we can see everyone react to it would have been better than, he dies and Batman realizes he's been a colossal ass after Bizzaroday killed Supes in one of the dumbest sacrifices ever.

Why not give the woman in the armor with the sword and shield, who isn't weakened by Kryptonite, the spear? I guess the bible never had ladies killing some kind of monster with a phallic metaphor so Zack never even considered this.

It's not a death if they don't stay dead.

This movie was so awfuly written.

Don't, you'll summon Synder's intern to defend that awful mess.

I literally had forgotten that an ant's death in Ant-Man was meant to have meaning.

Actual dialog

Superman fans are Cry Babies .

Anthony.

Antony, we all fucking know that Superman will be resurected.

The ant

Man, I don't even need to make fun of it then.

My friend and i laughed out loud when Antony died because as a viewer you actually DID sort of give a fuck about Antony but the fact that they made you care for an ant is hilarious in a darkly comedic way. Also the fact that he just got shot, not squashed or anything. Some motherfucker literally shot Paul Rudd's pet ant. Not edgy or anything.

>most iconic superhero of all time
>totally replaceable ant vehicle/sidekick
the ant

>guy unceremoniously killed in his 2nd movie vs expendable ant got named and died

Ant

Superman

Antony.

that was beautiful and you know it

What impacte, you dipshit? Everybody knows that superman will be back. What a retard.

Yes, let's kill Superman before he can be the inspiration for the league, this way when he dies, the only person who is affected by it is Batman, because we know that that's the only character WBDC gives any kind of a shit about.

Antony's death was BULLSHIT she DESERVED BETTER fuck man shit COME ON MAN she was a good ant man SHIT

Quality posting

Superman died?

But he's bulletproof.

Biblical imagery is far more powerful than bullets user.

but can it melt man-of-steel beams

Winged ants are usually drones, i.e. males of the hive.

antsmen

>Let me borrow your lasso, I know my way around ropes
>Where did you train?
>On a farm

Superman, duh. Anyone who says otherwise is a psychopath.

>What is a...Farm?

>Why not give the woman in the armor with the sword and shield, who isn't weakened by Kryptonite, the spear?
>she jumps
>dies
>couldn't beat Doomsday

Yeah, no you feminist SJW. Superman is still stronger.

ANTONY!
never have i cared so much for an ant

Not Antony because Ant-man got a replacement half a second later.

I don't care, he killed my mom.

>implying that a trained warrior is going to charge right in
Sjw boogiemen have nothing to do with this user, it's simple logic, is like saying, "We require stealth for this, so we need Superman in his bright blue suit to sneak in."

If she doesn't charge then she will never be able to strike hard enough anyway. She won't be able to pierce Doomsday's body all the way. It's been said a million times yet people keep pushing this meme. Same with all the other "plotholes."

She has super strenght user. Pretty sure that without being weakened by Kryptonite, she can dodge him, unlike Snyderman.

It's called flanking user, her team mates Superman and Batman keep the focus on them while Wondy flanks around them and strikes the monster from behind with the Kryptonite spear. The Kryptonite also cuts through Kyrptonian flesh with ease, so much so that a weakened Superman was able to stab Bizzaroday with it. You honestly think that the spear wouldn't have the same effect because Wondy is as strong as Superman while being weakened by Kryptonite?

Is Synder holding your family hostage and forcing you to praise his shitty movie? Because I seriously don't understand how someone can be this ignorant without it being intentional.

Wha-

Man, The Ant Story fucking lied to me.

I could have sworn they said the ant was a girl in the movie though.

Queens have wings and rip them off once they establish a colony

Her strength is nowhere near Superman, even weakened by kryptonite level. Dodging has nothing to do with it, she won't be able to kill Doomsday no matter how hard she tries. She'll keep dodging until the gas wears off. Then EVERYONE dies.

>was the only person to damage doomsday without kryptonite
>got slapped around without being injured at all
>"b-but she wouldn't of been able to because she isn't strong enough"
>"superman's death was totally justified and wasn't there specifically for hamfisted christian imagery"
Okay user

>don't worry guys I'll take care of it
>just wait until I go aroouund tooown
Watch the scene again. What would Doomsday do? He was about to explode until Batman used the grenade, which stopped him temporarily. So Batman has to choose whether to do it at the same time as the normal movie, or at a different time in fanfic land. Various scenarios come up at this time:

1) Batman shoots the grenade at the normal time, WW and Supes waste time switching weapons, Doomsday recharges and is able to do his explosion again before Wonder Woman can get close, as seen in the movie. Everyone dies.
2) Batman waits until Doomsday does his explosion, getting out of the way. WW stumbles (as seen in the movie) and Doomsday is set free. He jumps in and destroys the spear. Everyone dies.

Here's a few others, just for fun.
3) Batman says "luckily my third kryptonite grenade was 10 times more powerful than the one I used on Supes giving you enough time to try your retarded strategy! Supes tells WW to switch. WW tells Supes that the lasso only works when she uses it. They waste precious time and the momentum Superman had, as well as his temporary overcoming of the kryptonite. Everyone dies.
4) They switch because Zeus, seeing the problem, temporarily gives Supes magical powers so he can use the lasso. WW, seeing as she didn't read the script, walks up to Doomsday and tries to stab him from the front like a normal person, only to be killed and unable to pierce him all the way. Everyone dies.
5) WW read the script this time and knows what will happen, so she decides to go around! "Oh no," says Batman, "even at 10x power, the kryptonite gas won't last forever!" She wasted too much time walking around, Doomsday recharges. Everyone dies.
6) Batman used a grenade that was 100x more powerful. WW beats Doomsday with your retarded strategy. Maybe she dies anyway if he turns his head a bit and stabs her.

So are you being held at gunpoint to bash this movie? Or are you getting paid?

Antony. By far.
By the time Superman died, I was too busy wanting the movie to be over to care about anything in it.

Pretty genuine. 10/10 writting and acting.

adult writting right there, remember when comic book movies were actually good? MoS sure does

Jor-El may be.
Lex is forced pottery.
Jonathan is cribbing basic Pa.
Batman is Millerwank.

the face of capekino

a couple decent lines does not make an entire good written movie. also, Russel Crowe could read kindergarten writing and make it sound good.

I haven't watched BvS but Anthony's death had very little impact for me.
He just gave one random ant a name for the sole purpose of its death scene, but they failed to actually show anything that would make me develop any attachment to it.

It almost felt like a meta joke about Quickass' death more than a tear-jerking moment.

No they're usually "princesses" although I guess some species would have winged drones.

Superman won't risk anyone's life if he can do it himself, he doesn't know wonder woman, he doesn't know what she can do.

Your dumb comment makes no sense since you could say the same about Captain marvel not saving superman from metallo or K man

>Superman goes OOC and asks Wonder Woman to do it
>On my world, that means slavery!

I guess that's it then.

Ok, a quick Wikipedia research reveals both males and female "princesses" have wings.
I actually can't remember if Antony in the movie was female. Might be they had a joke about that.

Batman and the other characters in the story don't. I can admit that his death affects the world depicted in the movie.

However it was still boring as shit, too soon, and wasted on a character very few actually liked and there were people in the theater on their phones and getting up to walk out during his funeral.

>bright

>Superman won't risk anyone's life if he can do it himself,
This is a new Superman, remember? He can do other things.

Exactly half-satan. This Superman will execute regular terrorists and doesn't give a shit about petty crimes like murder.

He seems like the kinda guy who would make WW do it.

>execute regular terrorists
Yeah I remember in Man of Steel 2 where he killed Osama bin Laden and then prevented ISIS from forming afterwards. Great movie. I also liked the part where he killed illegal immigrants.

To be fair, that's a pretty shitty thing to do

>Despite all the shit it gets in terms of being too dark, trashing the origin canon, and not using kryptonite for once, Man of Steel is still technically the 2nd best superman film
>Not counting the frank miller ones if that gets you off

I even tried rewatching the old zod one, and fuuuuck does that get on your nerves quick.

>Yes, let's kill Superman before he can be the inspiration for the league

His death IS the inspiration for the league because Batman realizes afterwards that something big is coming and they just lost their best weapon against it. If Superman is there, why do you even need a league, other than "because JLA exists in the comics?"

Superfags will never be happy
They literally got a universe where everything revolves around Superman and where even Wonder Woman needs him to have faith back and they still complain because he isn't in every single frame.

>why do you even need a league
For threats Superman can't handle alone

Like Doomsday

Agreed. Mouse defenders are of the same origin as most marvel defenders, inferiority complex

BvS pulled a Fallout 3 with Supes dying. "Muh sacrifice" "yeah, but why didnt they send this other person who is totally immune to this deadly stuff?" "MUH SACRIFICE"

both of them were KINO though

Says the member of a fanbase that accuses other fans of the IP of being employed by the competition if they express a desire for better movies.

What threat could the trinity not handle?, that they know of?

A Kryptonian invasion attacking two locations on opposite ends of the planet, for one.

Paralax.
The Anti-Monitor.

Darkseid

The Ant.

Snyder wants Superman to be Jesus. We all knew he was going to die. For no other purpose in the storyline than to literally be Jesus.

baby groot seems more like a son than resurrection. In the trailer he's like a little kid.

Superman
it was 3 hours of character assassination, both as an icon and as the variant they introduced in MoS

Holy shit that writing is so bad.

The ant, because he's gonna stay dead.

Superman will come back, so it was fucking stupid killing him off in the second movie in the first place.

...wasn't he like that in the first film, too?

>Superman just floats there like a huge douche

O B J E C T I V I S T of Murder.

He was innocent but not particularly childish

I love tasty bait.

You're trying to justify what has already been written, instead of considering if it needed to be written that way at all. The writers could've swapped around the situations and justified any of these arguments. They could've taken the time, right at the start, to have Superman say "I can't get the spear - You find it while Batman and I hold this thing off" instead of "Is she with you." Or they could write the scene so that, say, Doomsday doesn't explode at that very second, giving our heroes time to swap the spear.

The point is that the writers deliberately decided to go this route specifically because they wanted Superman dead.

Thanks for the bait.

>dies in the second film
>comes back in the same film

Snyder is truly a gthe best thing he or goyer ever worked on was Demonic Toys, everything else is mediocre or shit