BATMAN #18

BATMAN #18
Written by TOM KING
Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI
Variant cover by TIM SALE
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“I AM BANE” part three! Bane broke the bat before, but it wasn’t enough—now he’s going to break everyone else! Bane is coming, and no one is safe!

>Bane broke the bat before

Wait, really? I was unaware, hopefully King starts having Bane address this in his dialogue.

Kill Duke.

batfamily is shit

clean house bane! you have my support!

>Bane broke the bat before, but it wasn’t enough—now he’s going to break everyone else! Bane is coming, and no one is safe!

This sounds so sexual...

Hope it's winter in gotham, Bane's Jacket is a great look.

Anyway i'm not a fan of the current book but i love Bane and Bronze Tiger deserves to go back to being one of the absolute best fighters instead of just really high tier.

>Batfamily is over
>CIA Agent Bill Wilson is introduced as a supporting character

>Death of the family V2

Scott pls.

Can't, he has to marry Gotham Girl and come back to not!Time's Square on the anniversary of Gotham's death for years.

If he does get killed you can bet he'll just see Mr. Oz.

I am dissapointed in his attire.

I really want him to rock around Gotham City, still just buck naked, kicking ass.

Why all the hate towards Duke? He is actually one few good things in King's run.

Can someone post the whole "I am Bane" arc solicit?

Kill Yourself.

>BATMAN #16
>Written by TOM KING • Art and cover by DAVID FINCH • Variant cover by TIM SALE
>Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
>“I Am Bane” part one! Bane is coming for Batman. Bruce must keep those he loves safe for five days in order to save Gotham Girl once and for all. But Bane will stop at nothing, and no one is safe.
>On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>BATMAN #16-17
>Written by TOM KING • Art and covers by DAVID FINCH • Variant covers by TIM SALE
>Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
>“I Am Bane” part two! Barricading himself within the walls of Arkham Asylum still might not keep Batman and his allies safe from Bane’s assault. Which one of Bruce’s loved ones will be torn from him next?
>On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>BATMAN #18
>Written by TOM KING
>Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI
>Variant cover by TIM SALE
>“I AM BANE” part three! Bane broke the bat before, but it wasn’t enough—now he’s going to break everyone else! Bane is coming, and no one is safe!
>On sale MARCH 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>BATMAN #19
>Written by TOM KING
>Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and DANNY MIKI
>Variant cover by TIM SALE
>“I AM BANE” part four! Batman is losing…Bane is going to break him for good this time. The Dark Knight must turn to a very unlikely weapon to beat Bane once and for all!
>On sale MARCH 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>Bruce must keep those he loves safe for five days in order to save Gotham Girl once and for all.
Urg.

Thank you, user.

I really hope this arc turn out to be good because it's King last chance.

>#16
>and no one is safe!
>#18
>and no one is safe!
This honestly got a laugh out of me.

I like him too and I'm interested to see how he will interact with the robins in the upcoming arc.

This moment I'm looking forward to.

So what do you anons not like about Kings Batman? I like it, so I'm curious. Is it the Gothams? Duke? Suicide?

I hate his characterization of Batman and the Suicide arc is really weak.

>Gothams? Duke?

>Duke
Who hate Batman because of Duke? He was only in few panels.

>I hate his characterization of Batman

Any moments in particular that make you feel this way? What about him is different from what you want in a Batman?

I've just seen a few posts about people not liking him, so I threw in a guess.

I genuinely have really enjoyed Kings run so far, so I'm really curious to understand what others aren't liking about it.

Do you think Finch will bring back One-Face?

King's Batman is a child's suicidal dream that is brought to life because he is rich enough and bored enough, or else he will kill himself. And, oh, yeah, suicide is cool. Sorry, no, I don't buy it.

The stilted/strange dialogue, and senseless/illogical sequences, mainly. He seems to purposefully keep his Bruce as a mystery to the reader, which is fine but honestly he has had him do some really bizarre shit that I don't think anyone understands (like nearly the entirety of issue 10). It's kind of frustrating at times.