Queen of pol?

Is this 11 year old girl redpilled pol?

At 7:45, she makes a pol tier jewish joke.

Is the one of us? Is she our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCH8wlegwDk
youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
youtube.com/watch?v=pI85gfZjPmo
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_TpDa1Efo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her pedofile dad tells her to say things on youtube
>redpilled

fuck off pedo

>At 7:45, she makes a pol tier jewish joke.

Which video?
I like the fact that she said kike and nigger.

Fuck off Muhammad, Sup Forums doesn't have a queen.

>Its another "Is xyz with us Sup Forums?" thread

Tying this board to people only to risk for them to change their opinion or to be ridiculed publicly is a bad idea. Just chill the fuck out you autists

forgot to link it

youtube.com/watch?v=LCH8wlegwDk

>indoctrinating and promoting kids for e-fame and cheap bucks

Some parents are beyond disgusting.

post feet.

>Not a single flag from a real country
AH HA HA HA HA

Fuck off pedos.

She is helped, this is not all her doing. The person(s) helping her make videos obviously lurk 24/7 on major social sites.

Into the oven, pedo.

I think her older brother writes her material.

Shit, man. That was pretty good.

Kids at this age are incapable of forming their own opinions. She's essentially a talking parrot that is repeating what her parents say.

what the fuck.

A kid shouldnt be making jokes like this

But wouldn't a little girl be immune to criticism? She could say whatever the fuck she wants under the guise that she's young

my sis just did the nazi salute and said she wanted all the jews to die on her own, I never redpilled anyone on my family, nor does she have a computer to browse this place

This isn't fucking Sup Forums you monarchy supporting fuckwit. Sup Forums will never have a fucking queen because that empowers women, something a great deal of us are vehemently against.

And that 11 year old product of parents sucking away what little fucking care-free years she has and turning her into a faux adult drone will be fairly incapable of doing slutty faggoty things that pull in weaker horndog males for at least another 7 years, by then she'll be a dried up reject Sup Forums won't even remember.

i actually think she is a midget, look at her arms her preportions are all wrong campared to other little girls and she is always sitting hiding those whide hips midgets have

Until she changes her mind, says she "grew up" and makes Sup Forums look like a joke

>inb4 it is

oh shit, she did a new video, was wondering why she had a thread

Wow, I would totally fuck her in the ass, if you know what I mean.

Dan "gotta get inside her" Schneider? Is that you?

what did he mean by this?

She has that Andy Milonakis disease or w/e. She isn't 11 years old you fucking newfags. God I hate nu/pol/ cancerous pieces of shit.

Not even that good.

She's cute as shit, but in a "would read bedtime stories to" way, not the "would rub her down with sensual oil and massage every erogenous zone" way.

Worthless thread

this is nothing
watch her Q&A video

I believe you have mistaken him for Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider

this is fucking god awful

>the weak should fear the strong

This video proves that a child can do what pewdiepie does.

DID SHE REALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ??????

>the video was 9:11 long

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

This video is what got her popular here for a while.

Either her dad or brother writes her scripts, say whatever you 11yr olds don't talk that way.
And its not only about the opinions its just the wording she uses, there isn't a place she would ever learn it as a fucking 11yr old, there is just no way.

What you are watching is essentially a 20-40 yr old guy probably a neet and probably visiting Sup Forums talking to you trough his 11yr old sister...
If thats your thing then go ahead but don't call... this... redpilled

this..

kinda discusting honestly.. she'll grow up realizing how fucked up this is and probably end up denouncing the things she said.

No way is that girl 11. Probably 7 or 8.

I can't even imagine how big of a cunt she will be when she's adult

No no, it was Dan "the hymen collider" Schneider

This bitch is so obviously phony. "rustle my jimmies" really? Does she have any clue what the hell she is saying half of the time or at all, even? It's so obvious she's trying to look cool over the internet regurgitating lines from her older brother or father. And if she doesn't cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, she's gonna have a tough time going through life when she tries to get into a decent school or job.

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock

She isn't even cute :/

Are you sure it wasn't Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider?

Yeah, she looks like that Anakin Skywalker kid in a wig.

This is why some people should not have children.

Nah, I have cousins who look younger than her at 11. People age at different rates.

That's a girl?

Explain further.

14/88 would invite as a guest speaker to my girl scout troop.

Yeah, I'm a girl scout dad.

Fuck you perverts, it's wholesome fun and I'm the surrogate dad keeping these little bitches off the pole.

but why is she using an irish accent?

fuck off cuck, I want more sluts running around.

Tay is our martyr queen.

They killed her for telling the truth.

Now she sits next to Great Lord KeK and welcomes every Sup Forumsack who leaves this cursed realm with a feels hug and slightly whispering "Hitler did nothing wrong" into his ear.

Heil Tay!

it's anoodah shoeah
youtube.com/watch?v=pI85gfZjPmo

Thats fucking degenerate. If you honestly believe a little girl should be acting like that and saying the sings this girl is saying at such a tender age, then you should fucking kill yourself you worthless faggot.

Not hot.

(you)

Yet another by product of this fucked culture we have surrounded our children with.

What ever happened to kids acting like kids? I don't want to see some innocent little girl act like a 30 year old guy.

Clearly just spouting shit she heard someone say, but still. Kids shouldn't do this shit. Why the fuck was the Internet invented?

Boring talk, though impressive vocabulary for a kid. I've never seen the point of YouTube drama. It's just an example of how people create their own little social niche groups online. It's the internet "community" disease.

Also, I'd like 11-year olds not to be jaded and semi-nihilistic creatures pretending they're above having human feelings and ordinary kid interests. What happened to just being a kid?

SHE IS FUCKING REDDIT YOUTUBER YOU MUG I WILL KILL YOU YOU FUCKING TRAITOR TO OUR TRIBE!!!

She's cute, but very uncouth. I prefer to have my little girls have a little more grace.

>(((LtCorbis)))
Sup Forums sure likes Jewish humor a lot...

was literally meh tier also she ripping of sam hydes style so fuck this stupid cunt and her brother who feeds her the script, $20 says she'll grow into a whore a coal burner or druggie or all three

Oy vey. They on to muh shekels.

That was pretty good

No you mongolian gook faggot, reddit oweruses shit in a very, very bad manner.

really makes me think...

nigger she's 11 or 12 or so, like you didn't do stupid shit back then.

Atleast she seems fairly intelligent

>the weak should fear dan's schlong

I did, but I never said nigger or jew shit publicly on the fucking internet. I wasn't that fucking stupid.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that's not what 11 year olds sound like.

Probably an adult with a growth disorder.

I think she's actually an adult that has that disease that makes you look like a kid.

That being said, I also think she may be a dyke.

She's s coal burner.

lel. This is her twitter icon

Redpilled? She's talking about people taking on fake personalities from social exposure on the internet in order to gain approval. But then her entire schtick is just that. You grab it, run here, and seek approval. Hahaha Redpill. I know that term. You're so cool.

Be honest tho.

does anybody remember Ashley Jones?
Because OP reminded me about her
And now I'm sad
:^(

The few and the proud still remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_TpDa1Efo

The orphhan: Resurrection

I dunno if her older brother writes her scrips but for sure he is grooming her into a Sup Forumstard. it will extremely sad when she gets into her rebellious phase and her personality swings full on "progressiveness"

Isn't it fascinating how the internet makes kids savvy at such early ages?
I mean Holy Shit! I was a fucking dumbass at her age...still am.

Nazi reincarnation

lel

How old is she?

She learned it from the streets juan.

Fuck OFF

>girl
I pretty sure it's a boy

I don't think she's that hot, there are a lot cuter girls on YT. I'd still bang her though.

>I don't think she's that hot, there are a lot cuter girls on YT
You're just gonna make that claim without backing it up?

Just search for Yoga Challenge and enjoy.

she started lurking here ever since I linked her to a thread about her 6 months ago.

>tfw you redpill an 11 year old girl

>literally copies Leafy's mannerisms, video style and content
Into the trash.

i would

That's it, now I'm a pedo missle

>nothing but crusty old cunts
Nope, not seeing anything of interest.

She was around before he was popular I think. Either way this is degenerate as fuck.

>mfw you end up on an fbi watchlist

i'm 100% sure i'm on at least 5 different watchlists

>She was around before he was popular I think
She's supposedly a clone of Leafy and Pyro (whoever they are).

I personally feel it's nearly impossible to be truly redpilled before the age of 30. But there are exceptional people in this world.

She's a little girl being exploited by an older family member. It's clear from the jump cuts and the fact that she's no older than 11. You're retarded if you think this small child is actually running the channel.