HOLY FUCK THEY JUST CALLED PEPE A "WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL" ON CNN

HOLY FUCK THEY JUST CALLED PEPE A "WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL" ON CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
youtube.com/watch?v=k8vEGIoV8FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc
youtu.be/MYl13GtBll0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No source? Fuck you OP. No one here watches CNN except the faggot liberals

It's true, though.

Go to the CNN go site and rewind. They give you 10 free minutes

I'm watching it live on my tv. They were talking about the "Deplorables" meme that Trump Jr. posted and some cunt said "pepe is a white nationalist symbol."

My heart fucking jumped, meme magic is real

What, you never go there to see what perspective the normies are being fed?

>CNN understanding Internet cartoons
>ever

Source or sage.

>tfw I thought CNN was legitimately unbiased for the longest time
>then this election rolled around

I feel a fool.

How are they so clueless. Its just a fucking emoji. Its like us saying that the yellow smiley face is a Marxist symbol promoting communism.

This kek and meme magic shit was fine when it first started but you fucking faggots LARPed it into unfunny territory. Every fucking time something happens you fags have to spout it. Stop being fags about it and make it meme worthy again. Not every fucking time something happens.

QUICK EVERYONE, POST ALL YOUR WHITE NATIONALIST CARTOON AMPHIBIANS

How about posting when celebs tweeted pepe before trumps candidacy. I specifically remember Katy perry.

The memetic stranglehold is almost complete. The power of KEK spills into the world.

Kek is white nationalist religion!

>Katy Perry is a known HillShill
>First celeb to unironically use Pepe

BRING THE SUPERPREDATORS TO HEEL

Where did they get that idea?

How deeply concerning

>pepe is the new swastika

>calling him a white nationalist symbol
>instead of a symbolic representation of autistic adult males who piss and shit everywhere

does that mean pepe is ours now and reddit can't use it?

>Go to the CNN go site and rewind. They give you 10 free minutes
>nigga literally admitted to being a goy

This means Kanye and Niki Minaj are also white nationals! We did it Sup Forums!

Sup Forums BTFOd

Wow they getting trolled so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

That's Halloween sorted then

What fools.

contributing with a white nationalist froggo

WHITE IS MIGHT
MIGHT IS RIGHT
WHITE IS RIGHT

damn this is sick

that's because mainstream media is irrelevant now, they are the new alternative media and they are just riding the social media and online train

I just imagined Sup Forumss version of ending from V for Vendetta.

hopefully yes.

Katy Perry confirmed nazi

A frog that likes to piss with his trousers down is the face of white nationalism.

What a time to be alive.

Nicki Minaj confirmed to have a gas chamber in her basement.

>yfw a majority of CNN's viewers are actually Sup Forumsacks and the tvs they have on in airports

Jesus Sup Forums when did you get so lazy, give the shill a source already.

It's time for finnal solution

AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE LIGHTS

>youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc

This last year has been fucking insane. This whole "meme magic" thing started as a joke. People ironically started to treat it like it was becoming real. I don't believe in the occult or any of that bullshit. I sure as fuck don't roleplay on Sup Forums. But I'm really starting to think there might be more behind Meme Magic. Too much crazy shit has happened. Too many coincidences.

You can literally see a Krautchan post in pepe's eyes.. spooky

she also tweeted this a few years ago (yes this is real)

>hey kid. wanna buy a rare anti-racist pepe?

>CNN
>Georgia attacks Russian soldiers
>CNN says Russia is literally hitler.
>Burgers believe this.
>Burgers think the secretly government funded news station is unbiased.

is there a way we can make cnn report on POOPOO PEEPEE

Now i have seen it all.

Did you ever actually watch it? It was almost on part with MSNBC.

> "Pepe is now an Indian Nationalist symbol"

What a twisted world when taking pride in and desiring to sustain the country and society your forefathers fought, bled , sweated and died to leave you is considered being a potentially dangerous fringe extremist

What a time to be alive

There is also a difference between CNN International and the CNN in America. I never knew the shit Americans have to endure.

It's so funny that they can name pepe, but they can't and wont name this place. They know people will come here and get red pulled because we actually have more political influence than they do. They will stop the redpilling of the masses at all costs.

Prepare to be shut down mates

And on NBC
youtu.be/MYl13GtBll0

Who would've thought after she posted that that she was a white supremacist. I guess she was mocking blacks muh dick and the Jewish obsession with black cocks.

whoopie goldberg literally just said that hillary clinton got sick yesterday because alt-right was constantly talking about her health

literally, she just said that literally; i'm not even exaggerating

and she wasn't joking either

This country is Orwell's 1984, and you're only ((((((CRAZY))))) if you think it's not

CNN can fuck off, fuck right off..

So the alt-right killed her with meme magic?

I love it

Yus

and yes, I am watching THE VIEW to see what they are spoon feeding women today

it's considerably relevant since a woman is (((((((running))))))

That, or Whoopie is secretly redpilled on meme magic.

I bet if you Google pepe, you will eventually be lead here.

What if she is right? What if thoughts do actually influence real life?

Hmmm

>tfw pepe will replace guy fawkes mask

little green shitheads everywhere with that smug fucking face

Sup Forums has ascended past the MSM and shows like South Park in terms of social commentary

Memes are literally making or breaking elections.

White people have found a way to fight back.

UNREAL

yes, she literally said this with no hint of irony about 5 - 10 minutes ago. I don't know whether to cry or laugh

Imagine how pissed off all the stormfront people are going to be.

Should we start talking about Whoopie Goldberg's health?
But honestly, the reason everyone was already talking about Hillary's health is because she was falling apart. It's not like she suddenly got sick, she's been dying and everyone's just paying attention to it now.

Oh shit, never even thought of this....fuck

lmao

Okay, pepe is dead now

Make it blasphemy in Kekism to wear Kek as a mask?

This. It's the insane level of denial that compels them to these kinds of mental gymnastics

In their mind, there is literally no way that people could have been right about her health

I swear, this is catastrophic for her campaign

I'm predicting they'll go with Kayne once Hillary is kill

It's not that bad.
Pepe is the only meme these people can't steal from us. I think if people started wearing Pepe masks they wouldn't turn into self-righteous SJW redditors. I feel like if a bunch of people with Pepe masks gathered in one place it would turn into chaos.

We always do leaf, we always do

That was years ago, faggot. Lurk more.
It was the reason Pepe got turned into ''the nazi frog''.

dumb frogposter

THAT FUCKING ID

>what is irony

lol CNN doesn't spend long investigating anything do they?

Wew lads, a group has counter opinions to us, therefore they are all white supremacist racists xenophobes! somehow... even though pol and the alt right is a multi racial international movement based around satire and apathy at the obvious failures of globalism.

Nationalism helps preserve everyone's groups and cultures.

TALKING ABOUT IT ON CNN AGAIN RIGHT NOW

Memes are dangerous desu. We take ideas that are considered extreme and communicate them in a way that engages normies.

PEPE IS BROWN TOO YOU FUCKING RACIST SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC,FASCIST,NAZI,XENOPHOBIC MOTHERFUCKERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where were you when national television unknowingly harvested the power kek needs to kill a presidential nominee?

Holy shit, do like 5 seconds of your own research. OP dropped all the keywords, how lazy are you?

soon.png

cant wait for 2017 lads

>pepe

>WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL

HA , HA HA , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Shit, that's a nice nice premium Pepe.

I trusted you. I confided in you. There's a lot that a man can tolerate, a man such as myself, a man of status, a high-caliber man. There's a lot that a man like myself can go through in life before he reaches his limit, and you knew that and you abused that. You knew that about me and you abused that. You knew about my good will, and you took advantage of me like a fool. You made me look like a fool in front of my family. You made me look like a fool, in front of my family and yet I forgave you. I forgave you and let you into my castle. Shame on me. There's a lot that a man can be put through in life, but not this. Not this.

I told you there was one rule. One rule. You touched my chocolates and now you're dead.

They've done studies that show that prayer can be efficacious. To what extent, who knows

i can't wait til they try digging deeper

>THEY'RE OBSESSED WITH THE COMICBOOK CHARACTER BANE, PERHAPS LOOKING TO EMULATE HIS PLAN TO BLOW UP THE CITY OF GOTHAM?
>REPEATING DIGITS ARE SOME KIND OF DOGWHISTLE FOR THESE WHITE NATIONALISTS
>THERE APPEARS TO BE A SECRET SIGNAL BETWEEN MEMBERS, PERFORMED BY TOUCHING THE THUMB ADN INDEX FINGER TO THE CHIN, A MASONIC HANDSHAKE?

Gas the flies! Amphibian war now!

We need to get them to say POOPOOPEEPEE.