Radio

56% white

THIS

shouldn't this be a PK?

It really is. The most boring "sport" imaginable

ArsenalFan/TV/

lol

NFL is stupid

Only double digit IQ brainlets watch sports.

almost every film that has to do with baseball

indirect free kick. defender passed the ball to the gk and he grabbed it

Nothing whiter than FLY EMIRATES on the front of your "kit".

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfv_92pyqs

56% (including '''white'' hispanics')

>Unlike a direct free kick, a goal may not be scored directly from the kick; the ball must first come into contact with another player (from either team).
lol, so they fucked up in triggering it and they fucked up by letting them score on it

fifty six including arabs and iranians

>NFL d-doesn't suck, listen to this fat dead spook

Nothing whiter than FLY EMIRATES on the front of your "kit".

Damned United
Any Given Sunday
Moneyball
Rush

Shaolin Soccer

is this real life? aren't those 11 red guys top proffesional athletes who get paid millions for not let the ball enter the net?

I really hate people who try to make soccer a thing, it's never gonna be a thing so feel free to stop trying inject your bullshit into every single discussion about sports.

its about why soccer sucks and why europoors have this weird obsession with trying to get americans to like it

was it autism?

Nothing more "white" then entire teams of niggers kneeling to national anthem.

Mexicans hate NFL, they LOVE soccer though.

nothing whiter than 44% of your population being black people lol

You're working under the assumption I watch the NFL.

>Any sport that is just as entertaining when women play as when men play can't be respected
Eurofags absolutely btfo

>try to make it a thing
>20k of my 50k town go to our local game every 2 weeks

because mexicans are whiter than the average amerikneel

12%

most popular sport on the planet lmao

It is called football and it has its moments

Second most boring major sport in front of baseball

no
its fucking not

Fucking THIS

hockey, basketball, baseball, football, even fucking tennis is probably bigger

Best movie ever i hate brazil in football fucking divas.

>most popular sport in the world except in america where they prefer to play "costume armor hand egg" and "an even more boring and retarded version of cricket"
>it's never gonna be a thing
get a load of this retarded shartstained fatso

Fuck off with your metric system.

There's like two moments per game usually, the rest is drunk people trampling each other to death in the stands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

lmao

defiantly.

Yeah because every kid kicking around a coconut husk in a 3rd world country is technically "playing" soccer.

Rice is the most consumed food in the world and it sure as hell isn't the best.

someone post the Sup Forums comic where it ends with the European father asking his son "well son do you want to watch soccer or... soccer?"

oh wow the whole world loves it?
The average world citicizen is a fucking dirt farming mix of chinese, african, and indian. That;s who;s in your corner and that's why its most certainly not a thing.

NFL has its moments too, there was this time back in 89, hoo boy, Joe Montana threw the ball to John Taylor! We still talk about it all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYYDRM8ZRdU

True kino

>Armenia getting paid millions

The pacers pistons brawl

youtube.com/watch?v=CXEFMfd9c1A

Play for 15 seconds break for 5 minutes.
Almost lost my mind. Eggbowl never again.

what should the red team have done here to defend that goal?

>The average world citicizen is a fucking dirt farming mix of chinese, african, and indian. That;s who;s in your corner and that's why its most certainly not a thing.

not move

>good goal
>Shearers wheels out the generic arm up

every kid has a chance to become one of the highest paid sportsmen out there, regarding hand egg your boys are literally running themself retarded

this was a good kino

lol haven't you watch a single match?
strikers wait for the goalkeeper to put the ball on the field and then they quickly steal it and score

well, they call it AMERICAN football for something after all

Daily reminder that American microbreweries BTFO out of England and Germany for beer, and Caliwine rekt France's shit so hard in blind tastings that they've been desperately scraping for excuses to keep the labels on the bottles ever since.

For food, we can claim to have contributed Chili Con Carne, a dish which, when taken together with sour cream, cornbread and sweet onion, it contains all five of the classical flavor elements of the Orient: sweet, sour, salty, pungent and bitter. Our peasant food is a culinary masterpiece made possible only by the great breadth and cultural diversity of our nation, and yet it is singularly iconic of Americana, not a mismatch of foreign garbage, the product of the only functional multicultural society in the world.

And what was Finland's great offering to the culinary world, Kumis? Tartar sauce? Horseflesh pulverized beneath saddles? Or was it fish buried in permafrost. Oh no wait, that was probably Sweden. It is no wonder that your underdeveloped palate, deadened by vodka and unbuttered toast made of pulverized rocks and tree bark, or whatever it is you fucking savages eat in your sunless slice of hell, are unable to discern past memery into the realm of actual cuisine.

Do not ever speak again. You're like the Basques except you never killed anyone important, like Roland. Oh look at us, we're Finnish, we lost a bunch of wars to Sweden and then lost a war with Russia but totally killed six trillion illiterate conscripts before they cut off our field marshal's hands and nailed them to a tree.

ONE MORE POST MOTHERFUCKER AND I WILL KNEEL I DARE YOU

Euros forever BTFO. Don't forget that Wisconsin cheeses regularly europusy ass in international competitions

why isnt this in chronological order? triggers me so much

Armenia had a hard life

nice pasta tho

>great breadth and cultural diversity of our nation

Kinda kino.

I imagine Armenia's one of those NTs, where they actually argue of what they're getting paid for playing for the NT, since the players bar one or two are too wank to make serious money in club football. Unlike say Germany or England, where the players are pretty much expected to donate their NT pay to charity, since they're earning millions elsewhere.

ad populum

simpler times la', shearer was a beast

>when you accidentally hit the taunt button

>basketball
only tall niggers can play
>NFL
only huge niggers can play
>baseball
only roided up spics can play
>hockey
only snow niggers from tundras can play

why are american sports so exclusive to the average "white" population?

>american education

>mfw when a European male wore a thong, called his remote a smibbly bibbly, ate crisps and drank fizzy drink, collected the goop from his cheesedick and put it in a jar, paid high taxes, lost his Zed tile in scrabble, drank tea in delicate flower painted cups, wanked his chap's jibbly with slippy dip, had bad teeth, dove in the grass, digested digestive biscuits, went barmy, had a smoke and a pancake, had a closet full of blue track pants, snogged with his mate, feared the wrath of a queen, called his relative an upsy stairsy, surrendered in war, had scruffy hair, was prudish, felt dickey, said cheerio, ello, and god save the queen, smoked a fag, called his keyboard a hoighty toighty tippy typer, walked his cat on a leash, spent a fortnight in a hostel, used icing sugar, jimmied in the alley, told some one to belt up, sniffed stranger's knickers, ate a lolly, called the internet the inty winty, used a pillar box, was arse over tits drunk, had Tiger nuts, was a soap dodger, spun a yo-yo anti-clockwise, went to the C of E, drank scrumpy, had a beret, was gobsmacked, put on a welly, had some candy floss, was randy, appreciated another male's waistcoat and and bum bag, took a shufti, watched the telly, took a kip, was off his trolley, took a poopy-doo on the tea cup, had a sticking plaster on his knee, called a fan a twirly gust, was rude, waited in a queue, drove in a roundabout, said tootle pip to his mate, wore a bearskin and stood real still, asked me to blow him, shot the chin wag, was arse over elbow over a dishy bloke, wore lederhosen, was a poof, learnt maths, cocked up, identified the primary colours, told someone to bugger off, and drove on the wrong side of the road near me

White customers enabling it.

i love it when the cocky ones get their heads wobbled

except it isn't just as entertaining. womens football is honestly worse than watching kids play on a 5-a-side team

neato

>cherry pick some fat American athletes
>while the very best of the best European athletes are dyel twinks
O i am laffin

reminder portugal won this tournament by winning 1 game in 90 minutes

the rest were draws, penalties or goals after extra time

Half the time it looks like they're running in jelly. Don't get why the media is trying to force it so hard, when there are some watchable women's sports, and I don't mean just for ass.

Are you US-American?

>Baseball
Popular in Japan.

>Hockey
lmao, Canada.

>Basketball
US-only.

>Tennis
Less popular than soccer, but still more popular around the world than american football.

Soccer literally is the biggest sport in the world.
Because of this.

I dislike most of them except basketball and even that I barely ever watch or play. American football is lame as fuck, it is only because US Americans have grown up + their overbearing nationalism that it became this big. And, of course, statistics. autism.
Having said that, I can see why people would like it even disregarding that. And people play soccer because it's so simple as a sport, so of course it would connect to a larger base.

anyways, who cares. why care? dont you have anything better to do?
As far as sports movies go, the obvious ones would be Rocky or Raging Bull for boxing.
Hoop Dreams is a long documentary about basketball, particularly two ghetto kids who tried to make it. Air Bud can be fun, as well as Space Jam. Basketball Diaries is rather meloramatic.
Bend It Like Beckham is somewhat popular for soccer, but who cares. Shaolin Kickers is live-action anime.
Moneyball is fine for Baskeball, I think. But rather distant with its characters.
Chariots of Fire is good for the running stuff.
Cool Runnings is heartwarming, and about cool runnings.

amerilard has entered the thread

I miss afros

Every black player now has dreads or a meme undercut

i'd love to see an american 'athlete' sprint 12 km. oh and it's without the five minute rest.

last years World Series game 7 was kino as fuck

>Amerifats got so humilliated on Sup Forums they moved to Sup Forums
kek
KEK
K E K

daily reminder that hockey is the white man's sport.

BASED

I still don't understand why someone would edit the reactions out of order.