OY VEY!

OY VEY!

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

>the fucking drudge report

Just eating that right wing bullshit

Another kike bites the dust

its a link aggregator dipshit
and guess what, all the links go to left wing websites

it just collects news and puts it in one spot. literally the rotten tomatoes of news

It's very much politically right leaning.

Back to Sup Forums neo-nazi

NYTimes is so alt-right omg

stop trying to damage control this you jew. If we can have 100 of your blacked threads up all the time then there can be more than one Weinstein thread.

literally the very first link on the center column is a rasmussen report on Trumps declining approval rating. You would think a website leaning far to the right would either not report that information or try to at least hide it.

Actually this one is better because it has the actual article in the OP, not an article talking about a article which had yet to even be published.

Any lurid details I could fap to?

>th-th-this one is better because it links to drudge and has racist slogans in op
you stink

No it actually has one link and that link is to the NY Times. Don't be a fuckwit.

>making duplicate threads ebcause "thread creation makes me feel poopular"!
>"uhhh go away"
lkoser

He's just trying to be funny

Probably the OP of the other thread, desperate to keep discussion going in his thread. Usually is the case

(((((((((((((((((NY Times)))))))))))))))))))))
dropped

Soo, givining balanced news make people think it has a right wing bias? Hmmmmm

Drudge himself is right-wing but the site links to news articles from all sides.

I'm very happy that we actually condemn rape when the perpetrator is jewish or muslim, rather than just assuming it's somehow the victims fault, when he isn't.

Fuck off other OP, you're a mega-faggot

dumb