Should I watch this with English narration or Japanese narration? They both seem to be pretty good

Should I watch this with English narration or Japanese narration? They both seem to be pretty good.

hello Sup Forums hello

Japanese

hello!

pretentious garbage imo

brainlet

Why the fuck would you ever watch a movie?

His whole life seemed pretty pretentious. He thought he was too good for this earth so he committed suicide. Lmao /lit/ would worship him

not to mention the acting was horrendous

I expect that from all japanese movies. They cannot act. I think it's why they rely on their achetypical characters so much. Must be a culture thing

nice one you got two of the most low iq-signifying criticisms of film. what's next, it was "dull"?

> low iq-signifying
Who the fuck are you?

your better.

this is you

>mishima
3D fighting games are a meme, go play Marvel

this is you

It's pretty low-iq signifying when you've got to have the last word, even when you've lost.

de akting wuz bad et was to pretntius

>biographical film
>about a man
>actor playing the man was bad actor
seems legitimate to me

it biogrephy mobie cant bad acting

that's pretty much it. it was overdramatic pretentious "look i'm acting" "oh look i'm making art" bullshit. "minimalist" set pieces, using a different color for each story, and then black and white (what does it MEAN?), characters that just look at each other sadly and then speak a couple "poetic" lines. "pretentious" is the only word for it.

How would I know? I watched the Japanese version and enjoyed it.