Cast them

Cast them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tulsa-oklahoma-man-murders-robs-rapes-shoots-dead-elderly-couple-neighbour-a7980941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba as the victim
Mel Gibson as the perpetrator

#fucktrumpfuckwhitepeople

Hollywood would probably cast Idris elba as the family father, some unlikeable white guy as the killer.

black people must play gta like white people play animal crossing

Jesse Eisenberg and Idris Elba

this

exactly what I thought

Someone find something that's even 1/10th as horrible where the white guy is the perpetrator and a black guy the victim.

i'd watch it

Seriously, fuck white people.

uhm slavery

Literal monkeys

So any crime committed by the KKK then?

I fundamentally don't understand what you mean by this

that blacks started

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

Hope they iced the negro at least

>vegas

most country music fans are white folks

The mainstream media will never give this enough attention for it to be made into a movie.

Google Hi-Fi murders.

Slavery has been with us since the dawn of time.

yeah but he might have killed one of the blacks the were planning to lynch in the crossfire.

I don't hate all black people at all, but there's obviously a sub-population within their population that is violent and retarded beyond the worst redneck and "liberals" refuse to acknowledge it in any way that makes sense to anyone who's ever spent time around them.

Black people kill double the amount of other black people EACH MONTH than the KKK killed black people in its entire existence lmao.

walton goggins as the killer, will smith as the father

It's all part of the cost of (((progressiveness))) and (((their))) globalist agenda, goys. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep.

Go the the Kate Winslet/Idris Elba movie today!

Why should they? We just had a mass killing in Las Vegas which deserves more attention. This is news is regional tier at best.

>post Sup Forums thread
>pretend it's Sup Forums related by saying CAST THEM
Mods, do your jobs

>implying it would be big news if the vegas shooting never happened

that's horrible

Who gives a fuck? People get killed everyday. Just cause some bitch got raped and a dad got killed we should have it plastered all over the news. Fuck off. Keep your agenda to yourself.

There were some blacks there.

*doffs trilby*

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

This. I don't automatically hate people because of their race, but people need to realize blacks are associated with violence and other disposable behaviors for a reason. Their environment, financial situation, and "systematic oppression" are no excuse. They have no "black male role models" because none of aspire to be anything more than a thug as an adult. They are the type of people to look up to Trayvon and not Ben Carson (as stupid as he is, he at least worked hard to get out of the ghetto)

We need to have a conversation about white male violence

>white guy kills black man once a year
>international news and marches

>niggers rape and murder a dozen white people a day
>not even a single mention on tv

Dude just stop caring lmao

niggers aren't people

MR KOCH WHERE IS MY PAYCHECK

did world star always have videos of straight up murder on their site? I only ever saw hood fights on their

>Im black and sorry to say this is an accurate assessment

what's funny though, is if you're black and say this, you get called race traitor, not black, uncle tom, or oreo.

If a nigger shoots your daughter you can't tell the police or you're a snitch.

theres an inherent cultural bias towards well to do blacks that prevent us from bettering our people.

what's even funnier is the bias is blamed on whites. Like theyll say white people brought drugs and guns to the hood, while simultaneously stating they turned to drugs because of economic forces like white flight where white people left those blacks alone..

The lack of accountability in all honesty is due to single mothers who beat their sons and treat them harsh all their lives and force them to "be the man of the house and make money" when those kids are often 12 and have to exit school.

well to do blacks usually have both parents or military family. But 70% are raised by single mothers because gibs.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tulsa-oklahoma-man-murders-robs-rapes-shoots-dead-elderly-couple-neighbour-a7980941.html

Guarantee that if the races had been reversed then it would read " white teenager attacks African American elderly couple in a horrific hate crime blah blah blah blah" and it would garner National media attention.

I was thinking the same but I don´t think the kkk ever did anything except lynching. I definitely don´t see them raping a woman in front of her husband and children. I have the feeling that people would have talked about it more if something like this had ever happened in the past.

"Stuck" is based on a true murder story.

A black murderer was cast as a white woman.

>Who gives a fuck? People get killed everyday.

okay you edgy shithead. wait til it happens to someone you care about.
and we'll say that to you.

>there are people in this thread right now having a conversation with themselves

niggers should be gassed after jews desu senpai

>implying anyone would have cared about white victims anyway in 2017
More than 58 blacks get killed by other blacks everyday. 58 people dying in one location isn't better or worse, it just increases news ratings. News pundits don't need to spend hours on a story where they have little to no new facts to present. They just know talking about it causes people to tune in, making it journalism where the main incentive is money and not truth. Its hypocritical that people talk about compassion when it's on the front page or making headlines, but will ignore other injustices. Are you sure it's not you with the agenda?

Nah

I remember that movie, what the fuck.

kek

Sorry to break the news but that "sub-population" of retards exists within the entire human race. I will agree that parts of black american culture aren't helping.

Now with Islam there's actually proof that it's made up of incestuous anger laden retards.

slavery is not an excuse.

Im sick of people using it as one.

in the short span between the civil rghts act and today single motherhood amongst blacks jumped from 30% to 70%

we blacks have noone to blame but ourselves, for much of what we face today.

this is why I don't go outside.

you never know when a wild nigger will appear or when a truck will hit you. real life isn't worth it pham.

Slavery destroyed the family unit :^)

I agree, but I think it's relative. That's why I said that the people I'm talking about are worse than rednecks.

It's like the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Oh, I didn't realize we were debating. I was just tossing something out since you wanted to bring up the big democrat KKK boogeyman

>chimp out constantly and spam off-topic threads on board
>call anyone who objects to this a shill who's trying to destroy western civilization

JESUS LMAO THAT HEADLINE HAS I M P A C T

WELL DONE AP, WELL DONE

#NOJUSTICENOPEACE #BLM

he dindo noffn

But really I hope he ends up getting shanked in prison and die of a pathetic bleed-out like the pussy bitch he is.

okay using emmit till as propaganda in modern day when the op is an example of the reverse.

its almost like jews saying HOLOCAUST whenever theyre criticized.

Slavery was 200+ years ago, we could have had new family units by now.

Libshits have been chimping out for over a year

Lol but he said "cast them" so it's movie related haha XD

Nignog detected

if anything he'll go to jail for life and tax dollars will keep him there.

If they hanged criminals like they used to, the crime rate would plummet.

>find me one example
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT IT'S JEWISH PROPAGANDA!!!
kys retarded faggot