Rotten Tomatoes we've come to bargain

>Rotten Tomatoes we've come to bargain
What did they mean by this?

That cowl still rankles me.

Is there a higher quality version than this?

I love the Ferrari suit, but I don't understand why they went with black instead of more yellow. The jew girl looks way better on this than I'm her movie

She looks like she just sniffed a fart she let out silently.

really tall villain confirmed

From the EW article

Batsuit looks cool with those slight uprgades

Idea is he stole some bat bits of Wayne Tech for some reason.

I didn't think to check there. Thanks.

Why does Batman look like that nigga from Watchmen?

Gal is so hot here.

Not at all? He kind of looks like Nite Owl with the detective goggles in that one photo.

The pic on the article was cropped.

>Arkham Origins'D suit
whyyyyy

Huh, well thanks. I hope someone posts an even bigger version next.

Yeah. This suit is too black. The bat isn't very discernible.

If he is so fast why doesn't he just solve every problem right away?

Nice!

Is this pic kino?

Read comics

Wilson is playing Orm now. Wan's Aquaman might as well be better than "DCEU Phase 1" since he seems to have a handle on things and he's been on the project for ages.

He stole from NASA

Sure.

You and I both know that's never gonna happen.

NASA is funded by taxpayers

Flash is a fucking criminal

He stole from everyone. Which makes him a pretty shitty cop.

>"Take Ezra Miller’s version of the Flash, the league’s overly excitable kid brother who uses humor to mask his pain. “Flash is Ringo Starr,” says Miller, pictured here alongside allies the Dark Knight (Ben Affleck) and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot). “He annoys everybody, but he doesn’t have any specific beef with anyone.”

>Miller also offers up Flash’s blunt assessment of his fellow leaguers. “Uncle Fish Curry [Aquaman] is very grumpy. Dad [Batman] gets grumpy too. (He’s had a long life of fighting crime.) Wonder Woman is very considerate, so even though she’s annoyed with the Flash, she’s still very compassionate.” Yeesh. Don’t get him started on Superman."

So The Flash in this movie is basically Wally West in personality.

They got rid of the 'stache on Flash, thank god.

What?

>So The Flash in this movie is basically Wally West in personality.

Welcome to modern Barry

>Dark Knight/Caped Crusader
>Man of Steel/Tomorrow

Does Wonder Woman have a cool title?

she has a title, not a cool one

Superman confirmed for rage monster once he wakes up?

In BvS he looked like a crazy Mexican

>"Take Ezra Miller’s version of the Flash, the league’s overly excitable kid brother who uses humor to mask his pain.

Jesus, this is literally Wally. Like, there isn't anything Barry Allen in this at all.

Flash is going to annoy the fuck out of us isn't he? I don't see WB writing good dialogue or "funny"

these suits suck.

I like how wallyfags think being funny was trademarked under him and only him.

He was hardly funny in the comics to begin with.

B-but muh cartoon!

Using snark to hide his insecurities is a Wally West thing even in the comics.

Barry was mostly shy about it.

It's not even Wally, it's going to be a discount Peter Parker

But that's Wally personality to a T. He jokes to hide his insecurities and pains and worries and so on. If they also make him a conservative he'll pretty much be Wally.

Wally isn't a conservative post-crisis. Waid retconned that.

Probably. You think Snyder wouldn't miss an opportunity to have him fight something?

Why are these DCEU movies so gay?

They just are

B A S E D

No matter what/how, Superman's resurrection is going to be fucking lame and probably done in the 3rd act

Wow. Unbelievable.

> madame ambassador
Oh wait

clay mold

"Check 'em"

Maid of Wonder and Warrior Princess, i think.

his best friend is a gay sjw and his wife is openly liberal korean-american, why are you so surprised?

Bats has small hands there. Or the bulkiness of his suit makes them look so.

I swear, it all feels like the same movie.

Amazing Amazon

Snyder likes circular stuff, the new gods will wake up superman, batman has to save Lois, and Lois will brake the Control they have over superman, that. Mirror superman dying by the hand of doomsday, and superman saving and redeeming batman. Batman has the chance to save superman so superman can save the day.

I don't get the skinny jew WW meme. She has a slender frame and is far from being terribly skinny.
You watched or read way too much capeshit if you think that everyone should be that jacked.

>So The Flash in this movie is basically Wally West in personality.
When has an adaptation of the Flash ever not combined Barry and Wally in some way?

Hey look, Batman, Wonder Woman, and a Power Ranger!

Report all "what did X mean by this?" shit posts.

Making Bruce a fucking senior to Barry is an insult and first ever done in this movie.

>batbulge

Hey, at least it isn't Iron Man

She's skinny for WW and looked anorexic in F&F

Joke's on you, I like Power Rangers.

Joke's on you, I like these designs.

I have my own political beliefs, but I don't try to change the beliefs of fictional characters to suit my own. That's just unfair. I could write a story about people from the opposite side because I have enough perspective to see where they're coming from.

CW Barry has nothing of Wally aside from the fast metabolism and a bit of sass.

>Iron Man looks like he came straight out of the Cars universe
>even Power Rangers look better
How can Marvel recover?

To be fair being a conservative never suited Flash's personality or mainstream appeal and it was just thrown in Teen Titans to make him look like a jerk.

That's fair. I've never been to attached to Wally as such, I just don't like changing people's beliefs without a good reason. If Green Arrow suddenly became an objectivist, though it would be funny, it wouldn't make much sense to his character.

Honestly, that would have been great for that Section Eight comic.

He's also got none of Barry aside from being a jerk

>If Green Arrow suddenly became an objectivist, though it would be funny,

This is exactly how he is portrayed in Arrow anyway.

And his fast metabolism is merely mentioned anyway. Wally never stops talking about food.

Grant's Barry is a much better younger Barry than Ezra's Wally knock-off version. I hope movie bombs.

Why would they put all those ugly squares all over Batman's suit. It was the best suit we've ever had, and now, random muscle squares!

Can there ever be a scene in a Snyder movie not totally washed out with some shade of blue or gray?

"This city. Why should I protect it? They can protect themselves. I do this only for myself, and for you Felicity. Giving handouts is against my nature, but through my own free choice, with my own strength, and for my own benefit I have decided to fight crime. Whether the city benefits from it or not is of no concern to me. For I am: the Green Arrow."

More like Spider-Man personality.

Neck Snapper

>WB writing
Jesus, how retarded are you?

Is that Batsuit the same as this one?

Warner Brother himself personally writes every script. Didn't you know that?

Slut

No, this one is visibly more padded.

Yakko or Wakko?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He looks jew.

so is this going to turn out to be the bad time line and Batman slowly becomes Owlman?

Justice League slowly turns into the Justice Lords

Flash gets killed and it warps into the good time line somewhere down the line

Fucking stupid mask. What is he? Panther Man?

He's real when it's useful-man

THAT is some big fat BATDICK

>CLARK.... ASSUME THE POSITION !
Okay Bruce

Pole jew to be exact.