Be a Wendy's chef

>be a Wendy's chef
>boss pays me minimum wage

Want me to actually work hard and get orders right? Pay me more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be an expendable wendys burger flipper
>pay me more
Why?

Because maybe customers wouldn't complain about service for once.

>chef

You are paid for the job you have been hired to do. If you don't do it, you don't get anything.

How about that ?

>Mfw I'm technically in the same category as this guy

T. Millenial

>actually work hard
>establish yourself as better than your peers
>be promoted make more money
It's super easy.
That's how I became a shift leader in a month at moes southwest grill. You hate your job less when you're not the bottom bitch too.

How big is your cock?

>I do shitty work because I don't get paid much.

You aren't a contractor, you're a fucking Wendy's chef you sperg.

I've been to wendy's in Florida and Colorado and I was treated nice and my order came correct

>Wendy's
>getting icecream wrong

How

you are in the service industry thats your fucking job.

Have you actually asked for a raise before starting to act like a faggot? I know plenty of people for whom that worked. You're definitely not gonna get one if you act like a nigger.

Different companies.

Fellow chef here. Whenever I'm in a bad mood a slightly fuck up orders during the lunch rush because they're too minor for a customer to wait 30 minutes to complain about it, and I made their day a little bit worse.

Why do all of you take your lunch at the exact same time? Just fuck off.

>be a wendy's "chef"

>make the same thread within hours

Have fun getting replaced by a robot.

and that's why jobs are being outsourced to third world shitholes and why every time i call customer service a pajeet or flip answers the phone, you entitled fuck

>"ello mai name ehs jawn, wud u lik tu buy a preemeeum pakaj?"

>can't do the simplest job right
>thinks he deserves a raise

any other wendy's chefs here? just got done buying new rims for my lambo. i make 6 figures, AMA

>be boss
>fire retarded chef and hire smart high school kid that does just as good and shows up on time for the same pay

>wendy's
>Chef
>Implying it takes skills to make fucking burgers and shit

it's like boiling eggs and making a sandwich

Poor people logic
>I'll work hard when they pay me more

Reality
>they'll pay me more when I work hard

You know you have zero value right? I mean as a human being.

They guys right. I become a shift manager after 2months and my bosses never hassled me. College jobs are easy when you're the highest authority around 90% of the time

They can't even make burgers right. I mean, who ever heard of a square burger?

*beeps*
*belt activates*
*sandwich bun placed on belt*

I, beep boop, am too, whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr, am a Wendy's chef.

I had a shitty job that didn't pay well once.

Instead of crying about it I quit and found a better one.
Get a job as a laborer for a utility company or a dishwasher for a real restaurant.
Fast food jobs are for for cucks.

I thought all Wendy's chefs made 250K and had 8" cocks

Get a job in a real kitchen, you lowly fucking grease junky. You want more than minimum wage, you can lick my sous-chef asshole.

This

>I should be paid more because I fuck up because I'm paid less
The funny thing is that yanks legit think this

>work harder
>make more burgers per hours
>expect a raise/promotion
>ten years later
>still flipping burgers faster than anyone else

Why the fuck would they move their most productive burger flipper who eagerly devalues themselves?

You're a fucking retard. And you'll be flipping burgers the rest of your life .

>don't work harder
>don't make more burgers per hours
>expect a raise/promotion
>get fired
Why the fuck would they keep their most unproductive burger flipper who whines about his wage on a Taiwan fashion tablet?

>be a Wendy's chef
chef....you flip burgers, a chef went to culinary school.
Calling you a chef is like calling a janitor an Industrial engineer.

You are less human than the op. Everyone can see.

>don't work hard
>management cant get rid of you
>best solution: promote you to management where you can be unproductive all day

It's not difficult in the slightest to get a promotion in fast food. People who work hard get paid more. My old McD's boss went from crew member to manager in 2 years.

the few times I was sick from food was from eating fast food. Only plebs eat fast food and frankly they deserve all the sick mexicans and nigresses with their hair in their burgers.

All any job fucking does is keep you there if you work the hardest so they don't have to deal with a replacement when you get a promotion.

You're an idiot. People get raises on minimum wage after a couple months some people can't show up to work on time or sober and are surprised when they get fired.

>paid to do job
>refuse
>demand more money

I'm not saying it's difficult. I'm saying you demonstrate your value. Work faster than everyone else for the same pay? You just demonstrated you're worth less.

Work is work's proper reward. You should be over the moon to have the oppurtunity to work. You should serve your employer for the sake of being in their service. Mammon will destroy you.

If I can do work at 1.5 speed over everyone else, management can save labor by letting people go home a little earlier, since they'll be able to rely on my efficiency. I'm guessing you've never worked as a manager?

>Wendy's
>chef
Whatever you say fryboy

>wendy's
>chef

Don't know how you full timers do it for any amount of money
Where's the motivation when you don't have some months off to look forward to?

Get a different job bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I thought all Wendy's chefs got paid 150k and had huge cocks?

No, it demonstrates that you are harder working/more skilled then your peers and are more valuable to the company than the others.

Why do you think people get promotions/raises? People who have more human capital get paid more.

>Be minimum wage employee
>Fuck up orders
>Expect more money to do the job you were hired to do
>Get fired and replaced by Pedro
>Now make $0/hour
Maybe you should try making your labor and skillet more valuable instead of being a fucking child

>chef
Don't delude yourself man, you're a glorified burger flipper at best.

>be minimum wage employee
>sign a contract agreeing to flip burgers and provide food for customers for minimum wage
>fuck it up, violating the contract you signed
>demand more
Wew lad

You are literally devaluing yourself if your output is higher than others who get the same pay as you. For five bucks, you can flip five burgers an hour, as opposed to the person who takes over your shift who gets paid five bucks an hour but can only flip four burgers an hour.

People don't get promotions or raises that often, actually. (unless you're already above entry level corp) Most management gets hired from the outside.

Why would he pay you more unless you worked hard and got the orders right

>be a Wendy's healthy and quick food artisan ensembler
>boss pays me minimum wage
>Want me to actually work hard and get orders right? Pay me more.
>be a Wendy's manager
>employees are paid minimum wage
>Want me to actually pay more? work hard and get orders right

CHECK MATE.

The reason you give people raises is to keep them working for you. If a worker has a higher capital than their peers they have more incentive to get paid better somewhere else. You either pay that worker more or they quit and you replace their input with a lower input worker for the same pay.

In my experience most management is from the ground up. Its more expensive and takes more time to train positions from outside the company.

as i always say, minimum wage? minimum work

Say hello to your replacement faggot

This. OP is a massive faggot.

Why not learn a trade like welding like i did and make a grand a week?

I'm working on a burger flipping machine that will replace your whiny ass

>wants more money before working hard
>wants more money for half assing his job and being a whiny brat
I didn't get a raise as a lifeguard because I didn't go out of my way to do extra work and I didn't whine about it like an entitled little shit like you, OP.

Now remake my fucking burger, I didn't want mayo on it.

Underrated

The worst workers seem to everywhere in fast food except in Chic-fil-a. I don't know where they get people so nice and educated.

Why would you want to keep someone working for you when you can replace them for the same price? Turnover is extremely high in these fields.

>Bust my ass for a year working hard at my job
>70% of the staff are lazy fucks and do everything half assed
>Still making minimum after a year and a half with 0 raises.
>Say fuck it and go into lazy ass mode.
>Nobody even cares

I want to work hard and move up but this job is literally a fucking shit show.

All the places I want to work at never call back and never give me an answer when I call them.

the gif needs to be pepe'd and ree'd

Not really. Fast food has a very high turnover rate and most people don't stay there longer than a few months.

When a manager quits or whatever it's easier to promote someone at that location who has been there a while and understands how things are run than to bring in someone outside.

It's not like a corporate setting where the outsider likely has degrees and experience in a managerial position that will allow them to adjust quickly to how things are run.

They don't even flip butgers at Wendy's, they have a fucking press that does all the work. Fully automated fastfood when?

>dumbfuck retarded anime nigger wants more money
>for doing a job anyone can do
>not only that but you intentionally fuck up orders

The last place I worked at really wanted to hire from within, but that was specifically at the DM's request. Everywhere else, they literally hired people with no work experience, fresh out of college with hospitality degrees.

Want you to keep your job? do your job.

Because the replacement would need to be trained and would still produce less for the same price. It's cost ineffective.

>trained
>for flipping burgers

Most training is just watching videos on the internet and clicking some buttons.

They have to learn the routine and how to be proficient at their position(s), which is paid time that they are not at peak efficiency. Along with the time of the hiring process.

Even once they're trained, they'd still produce less than the original hard worker. Why would you replace a high producing worker with a lower producing worker?

>proficient

You would replace a high productive worker with a lower productive worker when the high productive worker becomes too expensive. (through demanding raises) They'll revert back to their original value, however, at a higher cost.

Boss would pay you less if he could. That's how useless you are as a burger flipper.

>get minimum wage give minimum effort

>give minimum effort get minimum wage
and all is right

>too expensive
It's more expensive and higher risk to get a new hire who is worse at their job, than it is to give a raise to a dependable worker who is good at their job. Businesses do not like risks. It's safer to pay a reliable worker more than it is to get a new random hire.

>They'll revert back to their original value
What meaningful basis do you have to make this claim?

>waste my life away as Wendy's chef
>instead of succeeding complain the rest of your life about shitty job
>shitpost on Sup Forums about it

this is only true when ur close with the manager

>Wendy's chef

>posting cuck idol
Sasuga Sup Forums

It's because people from Chic-fil-a are mostly christians who give a shit. That place seems to have gotten even better lately, though. I had a guy come up to my table and get me a refill. That shit is unheard of in fast food restaurants.

The only real money in fast food is either owning the store or being a distraction manager. I don't think even store managers clear 40k a year.

District* for some reason my phone ninja corrected a actual word for another word.

Do you really quality under the term chef?

This is some Aussie Tier bait

>1 post by this ID

Fast food is a entry level or transitional job. It doesn't pretend to be a lifelong career opportunity. It helps workers gain skills, experience, establish a record, etc. People don't work at fast food to make "real money".

not really.

okay, so you and your buddy work at burger flippers. you both start flipping five burgers an hour at five dollars an hour. eventually, you start flipping six burgers an hour. for five dollars, your employer gets you to flip six burgers an hour, and for five dollars, your employer gets your friend to flip five burgers an hour. (see how you're doing more work for the same pay?)

when you ask for a raise, you're asking to be the same productive value as your friend. it's now more expensive to pay you to flip six burgers an hour at six an hour than it is for your friend to get paid to flip five burgers an hour for five an hour.

>I thought all Wendy's chefs made 250K
Yeah, the bad ones.

>tfw Wendy's chef
>tfw 300k starting salary
>tfw 11" cock

>tfw security guard
>Paid 12 bucks an hour to watch Chinese cartoons, shitpost, and play video games 12 hours straight

>when you ask for a raise, you're asking to be the same productive value as your friend
This is not true. If you do 20% more work, you aren't going to be paid 20% more, and workers don't expect this. Raises are usually somewhere around 2% - 5% on average. So in this example, it is effective to pay a worker who flips 6 burgers per hour $5.25 an hour, as opposed to 5 burgers for $5.

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW EXPENDABLE YOU ARE. FLIPPING BURGERS IS LITERALLY EVERYONE'S FIRST JOB. NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY YOU MORE TO DO A BETTER JOB. IT WOULD BE CHEAPER AND LESS OF A HASSLE TO FORE YOU AND HIRE SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE GREATFUL FOR A JOB AND THE MINIMAL PAY TJEY GET REEEE

That's right, goy. You're expendable. You should be glad I give you my penny shavings.

>no education
>burger flipper, literary thousands of people on your place
>pay me more then maybe i will actually do my job I'am paid to do
you should die, you should actually fucking die