Hilary health crisis is a hoax

>Tfw you realize hilary has literally no health issues
>tfw all this time its just butthurt trum shills trying to deal with the fact that its over
>tfw globalists win

Stay mad cucks, there will never be a republican president ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/11/stumble_raises_new_questions_about_clintons_health_131755.html?_escaped_fragment_=#!
prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html
wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-plans-to-rest-amid-health-concerns-1473694474
youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s..
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=18m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for correcting my record faggot

k lul, i hope she becomes president to see how she can hide it for 4 years.

I love how the drumpf tards keep making a big deal over tripping on rough sidewalk

tripping, mmkay

She's copying Trump's 4d chess strategy now the headlines are going to be dominated byHilldog and Trump's infamy takes a backseat.

Truly revolutionary stuff, Hillary has shown she can take Trump's strategy to the next level.

>tripping
>needed to be held up on both sides

wew

Spends life raising money for husbands hooker funds to keep him around. Fall ill when its your turn.

Exactly this user! how can trump even compete?

Yeah she just heemed herself for shits and giggles haha

>she just trippin

You the one who tripping fampai

Rekt

She literally just had a fucking seizure, and they tried to claim it was pneumonia.

i don't trip often but when i do i need the help of like six other people

>know knowing what it looks like when you drop acid

Relax faggot, hilary is literally the most base politician to walk the earth

>hoax
>being literally dragged into a van

How pissed do you think she is that Obama took "her turn"?

What van what the fuck are you talkign about you spastic faggot

she was held up by support beams for 5 minutes, waiting for the SS van to come by, her screws fell lose in her mechanical legs and she buckled, got dragged into the van unconscious but recovered at her daughters house where she was greeted unknowingly by a little girl that just wanted a simple picture. surely this was related the her diagnosis on Friday that she had a bad case of pneumonia, nothing stopped her from at least honoring the 9/11 victims, shes such a great gal

yeah shes pissed alright, but even tho she knows she might drop dead in the next 4 years shes just gotta be dat 1st female president ayy boi

Nigga, she looks like she's dying. I mean, seriously, she just had to get dragged to a van because she passed out. It's like some wacky Weekend At Bernie's shit is going on.

HILLARY 500D kike chess. Trumplets BTFO

Thats a cool fuckign story bro, too bad its just your imagination

I thought CTR was just a meme

This has to be bait at this point.

there are videos all over the internet

This was literally more then 10 years ago, if youre talking about that shit from 10 years ago fucking kill yourself, she is literally in tip top shape look at her medical record, its fucking spotless you autistic gaybar frequenter

Nice try fuccboi

Well something metal came flying out of her pants leg. Whether or not she has braces underneath that pantsuit or it was part of her shitbags remains to be seen.

>user: I SAW BIGFOOL
>OP: oh yeah? prove it you autistic faggot
>user: T-there are some really convincing blurry shaky videos on the internet

Thats a terrible argument
Kill yourself

Flikker een eind op, kut boer

oo

Said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

>random blonde women
thats not Hilary, nice try

They're carting around a corpse because they are so fucked they don't know what else to do. What a time to be alive!

And here I thought people from the netherlands would be able to shitpost pretty well.

"Based on her doctor's advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the FBI wrote in notes publicly disclosed this month.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/11/stumble_raises_new_questions_about_clintons_health_131755.html?_escaped_fragment_=#!

Fatty Bankrupt still wont release his medical records because he got anally hemorrhaged when he converted to judaeism for the campaign and was required to be a weekend rothschild fuccboi

By all means where IS her medical record

prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

>Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). About 20% said concerns were "likely overblown, but should be addressed as by full release of medical records." Only 2.7% responded that they were "just a political attack; I have confidence in the letter from her physician and see no cause for concern."
[...]
>More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis" in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been "too much emphasis."

An overwhelming majority of doctors say what she has released is not comprehensive enough, and this poll was BEFORE the events of yesterday.

Nice shill, get paid for that?

Keep on dreaming she's dying pal.

Point and case, admitting you have no clue what youre talking about as usual, just let the grown-ups talk senpai
>Posts right wing propaganda machine
thats not a credible source

>waaaa I don't like what your source says so I'll use an ad hominem argument

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-plans-to-rest-amid-health-concerns-1473694474
>WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.—Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will release additional medical records this week, a spokesman said Monday, after a health-related wobble exiting a 9/11 ceremony put her well-being into the spotlight and reanimated critics’ complaints about secretiveness.
>Press secretary Brian Fallon also said the campaign made mistakes handling the situation on Sunday, specifically by not responding to questions for 90 minutes about Mrs. Clinton’s exit from the memorial event in Manhattan.

That's from less than 15 minutes ago, if she had released full medical records already then she wouldn't need to release them now. She only released a summary earlier.

Why u lie.

And not very good bait at that

I think she is sick, but is going to cling to her campaign while trying to duck out from the debates.

>adhominem
Kill yourself

I like how its just one keyboard warrior typing away to save a lost cause despite not even being able to vote for an american candidate. The fucking Irony is flabbergasting.

A) Saying a source is a "right wing propoganda machine" is attacking the authority of the source rather than the argument being made. That is the definition of an ad hominem attack.

B) You're addressing the use of a term (accurately, mind you) rather than the content of the post you are replying to, once again.

was meant as a reply to

kys ctr

No ad hominem is attacking personally the author of argument or source not attacking the authority. Questioning the authority of a source is a valid argument despite how prevents an argument from flowing.

personally is a very important here. For example shut up fat fuck is ad hominem after being forced into a corner but saying, oh this source is biased and does not truly depicts reality accurately and therefore cannot be referred to in this argument is valid

you actually have no fucking clue what youre talking about its pretty aggregating

I wouldn't be surprised if during her presidency, thats if she becomes president, she gets impeached for some kind of scandal.

0/10

Kys fag

When your team needs to pull a weekend at Bernies something is definitely wrong

t. Ahmed van Rotterdam

Go back to Suriname.

You can see them put her hands behind her and cuff her, whoever she is.

Wow, might as well call this post shill general!

Cmon, user, everybody turns into pure dead weight when they trip and metal bits come falling out of their pant leg.

You mean getting tossed into the van like a gym bag.

>hey muslim, go back to the Caribbean!!!
goteeeem

youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ

This van you fucking commie faggot.

>implying all Ahmeds are muslims

That's racist you fucking bigot

No one cares about muslims so its ok to discriminate them.

I'm starting to think she has zero health issues but has manufactured this entire thing so its all we talk about instead of her 1000's of real scandals.

I said the same thing when the Obama birther shit started to come up. It was a ridiculous ploy started by the democrats to make us all focus on something that didn't matter at all.This is all straight from the democrat playbook. Republicans will continue to lose unless we start to play dirty too.

>Trippin on rough sidewalk..
youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA

metal doesn't come out your pantlegs from that or from having pneumonea. I don't care how crazy it is.

>that's racist
No it isn't.. if you knew anything about statistics of muslim countries you would know that in majority muslim countries they are 90% closing in on 100% muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
So there's an extremely high likelyhood that this is correct, this is a statistical correlation, it's infact not even biggotted to suggest.

Nor is it even remotely racist to suggest, and also muslims is an ideology not an ethnicity, the reason it is so concentrated is because it has strict laws of leaving it, and it being often very difficult to be a non muslim in a majority muslim country.

Also remember, there is nothing racist or bigotted about saying anything if it is factual. It it can only be considered racist or bigoted if it is generally very incorrect. But if it's generally correct it's just generally correct. You can't outlaw facts or truths that you disagree with or just because they are uncomfortable for you.

Just ignore Netherland posters. They've recently started dumping formaldehyde in their drinking water. They can't help being retarded at this point, kind of like how Killary can't help falling down with her shiny new Parkinson's.

Get out of my country, filthy turkroach.

I don't know how it's possible to be that much in denial but go on, somewhat morbidly entertaining. When you finally pop i'm sure it will be quite a rollercoaster.

The only reason she might be faking some of it would be to not go to jail with the emails and the littany of corruption she and her husband has been involved in But more than likely she's actually quite ill.

Clinton foundation is involved in fraud, money laundry, pay for play and also connected to actual islamic terrorist members/organizations like the gulenists and muslim brotherhood, khan was a prime example of this, he was a pro sharia advocate advocating sharia law at the wahabi strain in things he had written whilst being an opec lawyer in saudi arabia.. And sharia is the antithesis of the US constitution and wishes to destroy the constitution and replace it with sharia since allah is lawgiver and justice and freedom in islam means freedom from the laws of man justice according to sharia, under which you might not keep your heads on your little necks..

You retards should really read the qur'an and sunnah and pick up a copy of a by muslim for muslim islamic law book like reliance of the traveller which has stamp of approval from al azhar university cairo egypt and see what it says before you retards want a lot of muslims to come in aswell as the rest of the garbage you unintelligent muppets support that is nation destroying in its form.

Hillary has supported muslim brotherhood who has plan to destroy the US from within via destabilizing middle east and using mass muslim migration to turn the west islamic from within. Qaradawi even called for deposing assad and takfir'd him (excommunicated muslims can be killed by other muslims) and hillary and obama fucking went and did it..

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s Muslim brotherhoods goal in america: "Enablement of islam in north america" "Islamic movement lead by the muslim brotherhood which adopts muslim causes domestically and globally and which works to expand the OBSERVANT MUSLIM BASE (Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) aims at unifying and directing muslim efforts, PRESENTS ISLAM AS A CIVILIZATIONAL ALTERNATIVE.. and... SUPPORTS the global ISLAMIC STATE wherever it is."

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

It's al ikhwan that wants this mass migration, by destabilizing key nations in the middle east whilst trying to bring in sharia, and using the migration ON PURPOSE to islamize the west.. they're open about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s.. Muslim brotherhood yousef al qaradawi issues a fatwa says it is permissible to kill ghadaffi declaring him a muslim without right status according to islamic jurisprudence.. Why did the US take him out when that was what muslim brotherhood wanted? Why was qaradawi interested in taking out ghadaffi, because he wanted sharia law in libya..

I can literally feel your desperate, panicked, arsecrack-drenching clammy fear through the keyboard.
You CTR lot must be fucking terrified, bless.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=18m0s Sheikh Yousuf Al-Qaradawi ”Islamic law should be implemented gradually in egypt; There should be no chopping off of hands IN THE FIRST FIVE YEARS” again.. gradual stages of islam.. suckering people in to accept it and then the trap is slammed shut with the actual full adoption of sharia law once large parts of it are already in place.

Just giving you little taste of what hillary and obama have been FULLY supporting.. with deposing ghaddaffi, overseeing weapons transfer to ISIS via embassy (that the ambassador found out hence he had to die - benghazi) and ofcourse arab spring in egypt where al ikhwan instituted sharia law in egypt, and ofcourse iraq where obama did the exact wrong thing and pulled out, and syria, where he wants to depose assad, the exact thing that al ikhwan wants so they can turn it into same mess as libya and iraq.

This is a taste of the bitch hillarys foreign policy, so quite frankly the things she has caused.. it's probably better if she drops out of the campaign before she croaks.

>pics of ctr shills
What a bunch of shittier human beings, they put prostitutes to shame. Vapid human beings that are too scared to have their own political oppinions but rather be an instrument for such a depraved and corrupt bitch as hillary.

Literally these CTR shills are so in denial and so afraid of facing an uncomfortable truth that will change their perspective on things that they go in full denial and supports this witch of a woman. When they finally snap they'll probably end up in a mental hospital or something due to their whole worldview falling apart haha.. So disgusting, grow a fucking spine..

They would probably rather choose to die in some big version of venezuela than ever admitting they were wrong and forcing themselves to go where the evidence took them. Too cowardly to do so. Enjoy your shill thread retards.

Sit back down africa, youre not even a country anymore

Fuck New York!

No one outside American gives enough fucks about Hillary to make a thread like this. Fucking shills.

>normal sidewalk = rough sidewalk
>getting tossed into the van by SS = tripping
W E W

I swear these shill threads just get fucking worse and worse the closer we are to election day. The quality is so low and its so obvious it almost look like its a fucking satire thread. Then you got this faggot on proxies jacking himself off verbally.

> the netherlands
> king cucks

So either youre a king cuck or have a proxy. Classic CTR, you guys need to stop acting like newfags.

Well I guess that's what happens when you don't release medical records among massive speculation and evidence of a problem.

Her fault, even if she is somehow healthy.

im sorry do you have a country yet? because if you dont go fucking kill yourself

>something came out of her pants leg
Ohhhh boy I lost that one, sauce?

Eat a big fat dick OP

Either you're lying, or google and all the page 1 associated sources are lying. I have a strong inclination to trust multiple news sources over just you

>several secret service agents
>"that's not Hillary"
How desperate can you be?

Do i have a country? You realise the British Isles constitutes of multiple nation states?
And Scotland is like 95% white so good effort but no cigar pal.
Keep that 2 cents per shitpost coming, im sure you need it.

Could literally be anything, how desperate do you have to be that you see hilary in everything and everyone?
Think thats called '' being delusional'' must be the oxycontin

Mate I seriously think you need help. Living so far from reality must be doing a number on what fragile strands of your mental state remain

>Thats a terrible argument

Fuck off, toothpaste

A random blonde female wouldn't have all those agents protecting her.

How much do they pay you per post?

what the fuck why are my countrymen such fucking retards, please kys faggot

vuile groenlinks stemmers krijg kanker

tfw op should kill himself. sage
response from 1st page

PICTURE RELATED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KYS NOW