Many whites consider this as the greatest music album ever created

many whites consider this as the greatest music album ever created
is it because of the cuckoldry culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DXuZBywW4gA
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/mingus/the_black_saint_and_the_sinner_lady/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never heard of it.

having said that, its probably pretty good.

music is music, friend. besides, some would argue that the white album is the best.

People of any skin color can create great music familia.

Yes. Jazz is shit.

Don’t you have to masturbate in public?

that is Ape Tier jungle junk... reflects the confusion a black mind experiences in a White dominated world.. just crazy noise.. would not listen.

it's a pretty average album
there's a lot of music made by blacks way better than this
maybe they like it just because of the title that reminds of a certain cuck culture

The greatest album ever created is Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds. Everything else is just a collection of tunes.

look at the track titles

1. "Track A – Solo Dancer" "Stop! Look! And Listen, Sinner Jim Whitney!" 6:39
2. "Track B – Duet Solo Dancers" "Hearts' Beat and Shades in Physical Embraces" 6:45
3. "Track C – Group Dancers" "(Soul Fusion) Freewoman and Oh, This Freedom's Slave Cries" 7:22
4. "Mode D – Trio and Group Dancers"

"Mode E – Single Solos and Group Dance"

"Mode F – Group and Solo Dance" "Stop! Look! And Sing Songs of Revolutions!"
"Saint and Sinner Join in Merriment on Battle Front"
"Of Love, Pain, and Passioned Revolt, then Farewell, My Beloved, 'til It's Freedom Day"

i masturbate at home

Boring.
You Italians are allowed to go out for that, remember?

>many
> whites
Europe is the epitomy of cuckoldry so it wouldn't surprise me

Never heard of it
Didnt know you italians love blacks so much

i think i would be fined

Never heard of it. If you were gonna put a nigger on I figured you'd list some faggy Miles Davis album as the GOAT choice of cucks

it's liked everywhere among the lefty-neo-something population

It's good music, user

no
niggers actually made good music back then

i'm not discussing that blacks could be great artists

i discuss this album in particular and the psychological types that consider this album of something out of this world

read the track titles and the title itself

It's a good set from that hard bop era. I don't like Mingus' politics, but his song 'Fables of Faubus' about a segregationist governor is still good music.

youtu.be/DXuZBywW4gA

Funny that Mingus claimed to be a victim of White racism, yet he ended the career of one of his trumpet players when he broke his jaw in a fit of rage, like a wild chimp or something.

>it's liked everywhere among the lefty-neo-something population
I can't tell when something is satire or real on Sup Forums anymore.
This album is held in high regards by pretty much any music critic and considered one of the best albums by the general music listeners: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/mingus/the_black_saint_and_the_sinner_lady/
If I'm correct it holds the highest rating of any album on that site.
I'm not big on Jazz but I really liked the album, they say he makes jazz music for white people, maybe that's why.

the rym community is part of that type of culture

You're paranoid, seek help.

i like a lot of albums made by blacks but when you read the title and the titles of the tracks here and the fact that everyone glorify this average album, i can tell you that there's something strange

Blacks can't into music. Everybody who isn't brainwashed by the media knows this.

What's strange about that?
The album was made in 1963, no shit that racial issues is a theme on the album, it was like that in the actual world.
Care to explain why this is an average album?

>many whites consider this as the greatest music album ever created

didn't sell as many as the beatles or the eagles

>Didnt know you italians love blacks so much

>This album is held in high regards by pretty much any music critic and considered one of the best albums by the general music listeners:

eh, he ain't no Hank Williams

Hipster bullshit

Mingus is great and all that, but it's that experimental jazz shit that you have to pretend is music so you can be accepted by the hipster elite.

you're confirming that whites like an album who defame them for being white
>Care to explain why this is an average album?
it's not revolutionary, it didn't invented anything
ascensione is superior, if i have to name something having value made by a black

Bieber sells a lot too.

No, Mingus Ah Um is his best album. And no one has ever considered that the greatest.

This.
His older stuff was pretty good. But the closer it is to the 1970s, the more it's just "important" noise.

there's a certain culture that is forcing this as the greatest album of all times

Yes it is.
I don't see any defaming of white people in those titles, only a longing for Freedom by black people.
>it's not revolutionary, it didn't invented anything
Neither did most of the highly regarded artists, something being new isn't the only thing that can make an album great.
Here's a better Jazz album.

sun ra is based
>I don't see any defaming of white people in those titles, only a longing for Freedom by black people.
because you're not aware

The titles aren't defaming white people and the album has no vocals.
It's like you're going out of your way to feel offended by this album.

superior mingus record

>cuck culture
>cuckoldry culture
Disgusting obsession, you faggot.

>Yes it is.

he ain't no Hank Mobley either

heir to Ellington or not, and isn't he one of these military families who were successful in music? his brother was a tuskeegee airman or some shit?

Pretty much this.

Yes it is.

cuck

and Ulysses is just nonsense, right?

nationalists are incapable of comprehending art and anything that encourages deviation or freethinking

It's a good album tbqh familia.

Definitely up there with Bitches Brew, A Love Supreme, Time Out and Mingus Ah Um.

Even as a Sup Forumsack you should be able to recognize musicality and artistry in other races.

That being said, jazz will never be able to reach the heights of European art music.

That generalization though
I'm a bit of a nationalist myself and have no limits on what is possible with art.

People who actually get Mingus

nah, it's cause in the U.S. our black population actually contributes culturally of socially because we treat them with enough respect to not through bananas at our politicians. Plus we didn't get cucked by der fuherer and mudslimeliney

it might be a good album, but surely it's not the best album ever
>Even as a Sup Forumsack you should be able to recognize musicality and artistry in other races.
ascension, is good, spiritual unity is good, unit structures is good, and they're not considered well
black saint and the sinner lady is average and considered the greatest of all times
it is so liked by white sjust because it defames them

It is great music. Extremely melodic and passionate jazz. Keep in mind, this is back when when blacks actually could play instruments.

mingus was mexican or something and it's liked in europe as well

white cucks have terrible taste in music, because they have terrible souls to match

>it is so liked by white sjust because it defames them
literal retard, honestly

dude mingus was black and Chinese

Great album. Wynton Marsalis is the king of chucks in the Jazz world.

>never heard of it.

Missing out. Make sure your sound setup is at least decent and you're wearing open headphones.

a middle class fag
great jazz comes from the working class

Blacks are known to have good rhythm and are natural dancers. They inherit this from their culture, not their (((race))).

They are more exposed to these stimuli when growing up.

Miles came from an affluent middle class family.