Tarantino is next: SEXUAL CHARGES

>reliable sources say Tarantino has numerous allegations similar to Harvey Weinstein. Including sucking womens toes for roles

he's so strange looking

Makes sense, I mean, just LOOK AT HIM. And we all know he has a foot fetish. What a creep. I never liked his films anyways.

It's over, Tarantino is finished.

He looks like an Italian goblin lesbian.

I'd let a sick fuck suck my toe to have a role in a big movie

>Including sucking womens toes for roles
Apart from Diane Kruger and Mélanie Laurent in Inglourious Basterds, he has never really had hot women in his films.

its a black guy thang

it's a blackmail thing

He only cares about their feet, dumbass

he took the foot virginity of a dozen up and coming actresses and impregnated the soles of a few more

>Sucking on the crusty toes of some negress

>that pic

>implying he wouldn't be sucking on the niggers foot

>foot virginity

i think we've gone too far this time

this would be interesting though, because it's one thing to force women to suck you off or whatever, but does forcing them to put you in a subservient situation count as rape or a funny situation?

This picture is extremly usetteling

The answer is always, ALWAYS "it's rape" and you know it.

Tarantino did nothing, just appreciated a nice footpussy while making some Tarankino

So that's why he said his next film is his last.

Is this a blackmail thing?

>reliable sources say
>not a single source listed

Foot fetish? No it's more a black male thing.

Jesus fuck those dbls

No one would suck your toes, mentally ill freak.

Now blackmail makes kinda more sense then black male, huh

Nah, he meant it as in he could go to jail over it, you know, like a black male.

For roles? More like for soles, am I right?

You can also go to jail for blackmailing someone

He would look better with beard.

He literally got paid to suck Salma Hayek's toes.

Young Tarantinto actually looks pretty handsome.

looks exactly like Ruby Rose

Bottom left
>Let me tell you everything I have found out about the Deep State it will bring down the evil US Government for good this time

MEW said she wore flip flops to her audition at his house.
He didn't ask her to but she knew he had a foot fetish.

wtf getting your foot sucked sounds so easy
wish I was a girl bros

I'm talking about how this relates to Tarantino specifically.

what a little minx

heeeeyyyyyy

how can getting your feet licked be traumatising? women are so weak if they ever complain about this

DCU coordinator here, what's your plans for next weekend and can you fly at short notice?

Lets see Paul Allen's dubs

This dude literally wrote himself a role where he sucked on Salma Hayek's toes. I do not know how much will really come of this.

>sucking womens toes
LITERALLY RAPE

lol damn I completely forgot about that scene, his toe fetish really isn't just a meme

Dem digits

bottom right looks like johnathan banks

>WALTAH

underrated image

CZECHED

Let's face it, even if he's never done anything wrong, he's an ugly and weird fucker and isn't that reason enough for punishment?

Can't be. The idea of him sharing a prison cell with Mr. Big and taking his bbc every night in his bleeding anus is too good to ever be realised.

ITT: outsider faggots dont know every actress has toe sucking in their Tarantino film contract

I heard he tried to suck on Jamie Foxx's foot during filming of Django Unchained.