Is he our goy?

Is he our goy?

can't trust dog fuckers
and people who hate "old" movies

Doesn't that guy fuck dogs?

he says he doesnt have a problem with beastiality.

He's a better entertainer than he is a reviewer

Nah, shit taste. It's pretty clear he likes shitty art movies to avoid looking stupid. Synechdoche New York is boring trash that goes on way too long

well he certainly browses /tv and some furry boards, so kinda yes

i enjoy his stuff and i got some great recommendations from his channel

this
pretty good editing skills

I wish all furries were like him
by keeping that shit to themselves

Pretty sure the Regular Car Reviews guy is the same. He's a furry, but he doesn't bring it up.

Isn't he the guy who fucks dogs?

Not bad, but his views on unprotected anal sex with canines are a little offputting.

All white people fuck dogs or want to.

I've inadvertently seen pics/vids of people of all different races fucking animals on Sup Forums.

Honestly, dogfucking memes aside, his videos are very fun and well-reviewed, but he's about as pretentious as one can be.

He eats up puddle-shallow showoffy indie maneuvers in movies (that aren't done by professional filmmakers because of how cringy they are, like the aspect ratio shit in Mommy)

He also has the intellectual and moral maturity of an edgy "im too smart for school" highschooler who discovered that FEELINGS ARE JUST CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN

However, his sense of humor and editing skills are extremely entertaining, so I like his videos overall.

kek
that should be a banner of sorts

>well-reviewed
i meant well edited, fuck

Also his podcasts and LPs are horrible, he's definitely more of a writer than an improv

>>well-reviewed
>i meant well edited, fuck

what a weird freudian slip...

I'd be proud to see that happen.

Met him at Tiff, he's a lot taller than I thought he'd be. I'm 6'2-6'3 and he had a good amount of inches on me it seemed

>also what did captcha mean by this?

no he's a disgusting furry that probably fucks his own dog and tries to justify it by saying ''Bestiality isn't THAT BAD''