Sahara was a pretty good action/adventure movie and I wished that more movies like this existed

Sahara was a pretty good action/adventure movie and I wished that more movies like this existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBuLoRzhWeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Time Machine
>Tomb Raider
>Sahara

What are some other fun action adventures from the early 00's?

One of Sup Forums's best recommendations for me along with Miracle Mile and Running Scared.
Obviously the Brendan Mummy movies and National Treasure, never saw 2

national treasure 2 is pretty meh.

hidalgo

The first time a girl ever touched my penis and gave me a handjob was when I saw this in the theater. I don't remember anything about the movie. Thanks for reading my blog

>that ending
Hold me bros

That poster looks despicable.

It honestly looks like it's more tailored for John Carter of Mars, but the movie is pretty damn good, webm related

Did you shoot loads, my dude?

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Similar situation I remember the first time I sexually touched a girl was watching this flick when she put my hand on her boob, ended up fingering her through her shorts

I always confuse Sahara with Hildago. Kind of similar adventure movie.

not really, one is a race, while next one is searching for mysterious ship...and sloving some social problem too

Oh fuck, that movie is called Hidalgo?, here was translated to ´´Oceans of fire´´. I guess it's another title rape for my country.

Hue hue?

Fool's gold was pretty good too

They really should adapt more Clive Cussler books into movies. Many of them have the same comfy atmosphere. Maybe even Isaac Bell novels if gritty is the fotm.

Just went to look for a copy of Sahara since I never heard of it....This came up, apparently from this year

Is Sahara (2017) kino too?

>adventure movie thread
>hey dudes cartoonz is kino tto XD
Fuck off, idiot

Everything okay user? Just saying you must be having a hard time in your personal life to lash out like that

I used to love the Time Machine as a kid, and when I rewatched it as an adult I realized only the first half of the movie holds up and the rest is mostly nonsense mixed with adventure.

Also best scene coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=UBuLoRzhWeI

>hurrr, le are you okay meem
Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.

I forgive you. I hope you feel better and find some peace

What happened to treasure hunting movies, Sup Forums? Why do they barely get made anymore?

Post treasure hunting kino.

Evolution is fucking kino

I fucking loved that movie!

We need more movie adaptations of Clive Cussler's novels. I'd love to watch a Kurt Austin movie.