Hulk 2003

Why was this movie so...Strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ALdIKbm4m8
youtube.com/watch?v=2EAUhQUsISI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw this movie in the theater. There was a part I recall with Hulk fighting Hulkdogs who I guess were salivating heavily at the mouth, and to me it looked like cum. I burst out laughing though I tried to contain it, and I turned to my friend and said "IT LOOKS LIKE CUM LOL" "FUCKING CUMDOGS" man it was a hoot, it was one of those young person moments where you just can't believe what you're seeing and how funny it is to you sends you into a laugh fit, my friend laughed as well at the cum dogs, we got so nutty in our hysterics that we threw popcorn down into the audience and couldn't contain ourselves until it was over

The effects are so bad that it is almost identical to The Amazing Bulk. Almost.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ALdIKbm4m8

>"FUCKING CUMDOGS"

Ang Lee, a talented director with a distinct style that doesn't work at all with the Hulk

It was made by an A R T I S T E, not a memester on a leash.

Hulk is one of the best cape movies in the last 2 decades. I dont know if thats praising for the movie or shitting on capeshit industry, but thats how it is.

Nick Nolte is a great villain with one of the best villain monologues ever. The movie represents perfectly the struggles of Bruce as Hulk. It has drama, good plot, is not ashamed to be a comic book movie, great ost, potent main conflict.

In comparison The incredible Hulk is a single good deleted scene and 2 hours of retarded action with barely no plot or character drama.

Also, try watching phantom menace again if you truly believe cg on Hulk is bad.

>but muh single jpg caption of the guy exploding, and the dogs, martha!, the dogs lol
Plebs, all of you.

The best Hulk movie

Because it wasnt the plebshit you are used to.

Op here. I remember I saw this with my dad as a 5 year old babby because I loved hulk. First transformation and I already screamed my lungs off and wanted to leave

It's weird because Ang Lee really wanted to make a comic book movie
Not a movie adaptation of a comic
But a comic book movie

That's why all the transitions were so fucky.
He was using the source medium as much as the source material for inspiration.

I think it's a good movie that just needed tightening around the end

I think to much "origin/build up", not enough pay-off.

>as a 5 year old babby
>a 5 year old babby

I saw this movie when I was like 15

People who were born on 9/11 are in highshcool now, bro

Is this a good movie to watch while baked? What's a good Sup Forums movie to watch while baked? Doctor strange?

>Is this a good movie to watch while baked?

It's a decent Hulk movie with some truly unintentionally hilarious parts, so yeah probably

>Doctor strange?

Other than the "oh so trippy" kaleidoscope visuals at some points, it's extremely generic and you can literally guess every single thing that's coming before it happens

So, maybe in a superficial way

youtube.com/watch?v=2EAUhQUsISI
Funniest parts to me are the poodle dick bite @ 3:20, Hulk punching one of the dogs in the nuts at 3:30, and the poodle being squashed so hard its face melts before being thrown up into the air and poofing at 4:38

Kek, he punched the dog right in the crotch

One of the best cape movies ever.

>awful CGI with weird models
>yet the fight is better than anything in the MCU
Really makes you think

I remember that day

not enough smashing

So is "really makes you think" a Reddit meme?
I've seen it used in mainstream media is why I ask.

It's just one of those things here that catch on and will eventually die off in a couple of years, maybe less. I remember when hipster was a fresh insult here and found it weird when people started saying lads.

>but muh single jpg caption of the guy exploding

Honestly Talbot's death was one of the highlights. It was just perfect stupidity on the part of one of the greatest idiots to have ever somehow lived that long. The guy used a grenade launcher at practically point-blank range, and apparently not the kind that has a reasonable safe arming distance. He'd have blown himself up either way. He was just unfortunate to not have his head taken off by the ricochet, which would have saving him from the fact it was an experimental bomb that turned you into a cardboard cutout before incinerating you.

Plus if you go on that one youtube video of that scene and press 8 he just keeps exploding, forever trapped in glorious explosive purgatory.

I just wonder how it ended up on NBA TV.

>is "really makes you think" a Reddit meme?
That phrase has been a thing since before the Internet, you underage idiot.

Not used in a way to talk specifically about things that didn't make you think at all, as far as I'm aware.
And as usual, I'll point out that I'm probably as old or older than you.

t. newfag

man if you threw popcorn on me, i wouldve kicked your ass.

i hate loud teenagers in movies.

everything is from reddit actually

It's been used that way since at least Socrates