what does Sup Forums think of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYoh3DOliKj/
instagram.com/p/BYo53akF7Eb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good fap

It's lupus.

She looks about 12.

Fucking her means you basically fucked Justin Beeber. Ergo she's a 23/10... Words can't express how utterly [superlative] it would be to fuck Justin beeber!

NUH UH

Brb fucking david cross

Best Disney girl

All those incest fics.

She has a genuinely beautiful smoky voice that sounds like a lounge singer from the 40s. But she chooses to make really fucking terrible music

That's about as close as a "wizard" can get to her crotch, huh?

She's great, i don't mind that she's all used and blacked.

>there's a parallel universe RIGHT NOW where you're engaged to Selena

Her footpussy is really REALLY sexual.

Good For You is probably the sexiest music video since Hips Don't Lie. As far as modern starlet-turned-pop stars go, she makes pretty above average music.

>Selena Gomez album
>it ain't me starts playing

she's not horrible in what i've seen her in

doubt she has any range though

She's incredibly sexy and cute. She has a baby face, but that just means that she's gonna be hot for a long time. I have no issue with that. As long as she avoids the Latina curse of blowing up like a balloon then she's gonna be great.

Why do (((they))) keep trying to make her a thing?

Because (((I))) want to eat her ass.

i'd let her rape me for a part in my movie

I would ejaculate inside of her if you know what I mean

unless it becomes one of those melty baby faces when she grows up

What are some movies where people throw away gifts given to them by friends?

>Selena Gomez revealed on Thursday that she received a kidney transplant from her BFF.

>The singer posted a photo on Instagram that shows her and fellow actress Francia Raisa holding hands across their hospital beds.

>"I'm very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn't promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of," Gomez wrote in the caption." "So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering."

instagram.com/p/BYoh3DOliKj/
instagram.com/p/BYo53akF7Eb/

COAL BURNING WHORE!!!

I'm hoping for a busty Salma Hayek look. Milky Latin Milf aesthetic. Also, I'd never pull out of this woman.

>I'd never pull out of this woman.

I would fuck her 24/7/365 until I died

She's fat.

I'd cum in her so much that I'd permanently alter her natural vaginal ecosystem