Justin Roiland browses Sup Forums confirmed!

Justin Roiland browses Sup Forums confirmed!
youtu.be/i7m57W2DQH4?t=27m41s

I'm fuckin' watching Deep Space Nine... now I gotta watch this thing for one full hour?

give us a timestamp if you could

It's at 27m41s, like the videos says.

We've known for years. He said he trolls the board by saying R&M is shit in R&M threads

I don't know who he is, and I don't care.

I thought that was Dan Harmon

ARE YOU GUYS RETAAAAAAAAAAARDED!

look at the picture in the post before you ask stupid questions.

Is that the [INTERNAL OPPRESSION] guy?

Yup, it's Ethan.

>and then it became a meme

He and Hirsch have gotten drunk and visited together at least once.

This is not news. We've known Roiland browses Sup Forums for a while. He's openly posted and would regularly shitpost about how awful Rick & Morty is.

Was watching this earlier but never even got to this part, Ethan is a pretty boring host.

I've always liked to believe that Roiland is barneyfag desu

It was already confirmed, you cLIck

cuck isn't word filtered anymore, you cuck

Why does he do that, it's like wanting cancer

Yo Justin wheres Reddit and Morty season 3 already?

Gee I *bururrrrrp* wonder why its taking so long?

Gee I WUBALUBAREDDIT
Do you hear me?

WABALUBALADUREDDIT

Literally r/rickandmorty: The Show of the Subreddit

Sup Forums literally can not get any worse than it already is

Because he knows that Sup Forums is probably the last place where you can totally genuine feedback

There's no cock sucking
Just raw opinion
Once you get a handle on irony and post-irony, it's very honest here

Why the heck to people say this all the time? Just because it has loosely grounded science in it? Why people say this and that people apparently think it's deep(something I've never seen said once) still confuses me.

Regardless of how awful Sup Forums is a lot of the time, most of the shit we DO say about the show is genuine.

Reddit and Tumblr and Twitter will just end up being full of ass kissers so I don't really blame the guy.

>Reddit and Tumblr and Twitter will just end up being full of ass kissers so I don't really blame the guy.
Both asskissers and populism

Reddit, Tumblr, and Twitter all have social ranking of some kind
If you make a post on either, there're tangible ways to measure how well your post was.

That makes the most common posts things that are applicable to the most amount of people
So there's very often anything said that puts the speaker at risk.

No one gives a shit here because it's all anonymous and there's no ranking.
Call me a fag, and it doesn't matter

Get downvoted to shit on reddit and now your account is less valuable than it was before
The same with reblogs and retweets

Get out, Justin.

Because that type of humour is really popular with the NDG loving types
It's hard to describe exactly what I mean, but you know, those "I F'ing love science!" types that are probably a bio undergrad or a highschool teenager.

AKA normies who like what we do but while still being normies

Why are the H3 guy and gal considered funny?

It's the reverse here.

Here, the only feedback you get is (you)s, so being a contrarian edgy faggot isn't just supported, it's encouraged. So you'll get the opposite end of the spectrum in people who hate everything.

my only beef was he claim there was no constrictive criticism. I would argue there was a goo amount for season 2 and honestly might be the bigger reason he is stopping the visit because 2 had a lot of issues the brought down the quality.

Does Justin talk about Million Dollar Extreme at any point in this? I'd love to know what he thinks.

OP here, nope.

I wouldn't say it's the reverse but I agree the (You) nature does mess with some posters to where they keep threads alive just so they can say they had a full active thread and what. However there is no pride of it here, within a week or less you are usually forgotten and many of "the best of" screencap threads struggle to have anything older than 3 years. While as with social media it's for life and as screen caps have shown here it can and will track as far back as 6+ years.

their editing is funny but when it's just them talking and not able to insert clips and shit they're pretty boring to listen to

>you will never get drunk and shitpost with Justin while watching reruns of Mr. Show

Why even live?

Get out of here, Justin.

You'd think the influence of the Cicieregas would convince him that Sup Forums is evil and responsible for everything wrong in the world.

That's the irony/post-irony factor

While everything said here is genuine, it is very rarely sincere

I guess you just need to know the "feel" of the place to know who is being a shitposter fishing for (you)s and someone who doesn't like it