Your father never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Your father never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwQgTufIa0
youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey a sopranos thread. I was about to create a thread about uncle junior. Why the hell is he so humiliated about people knowing he loves to eat pussy? It should be a given? Don't most men, regardless of saying/knowing? Why the insecurity?

Because its an act of submission. Women usually only like when submissive boyfriends go "down on them".

Real men only finger their gf. There is nothing wrong with eating out your girl, but not if it becomes a habbit.

My ultimate goal is to qualify for helicopter pilot training, Afterwards go to work for Trump or somebody, be their personal pilot.

>tfw literally just finished Sopranos 30 minutes ago

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'

>caring about leadership of somebody with their private sex lives
fuck didn't cypher bald guy from the matrix literally like to be choked out and have a gun put up his ass ? But he was still feared. It's their thing.

How do I achieve this body on the right ?

tonys so fat his blood type is ragu

SHE WAS A WHOOOOOOOOOOORE

>Real men only finger their gf.

You've never even been with a woman. What do you know?

>Watching Gandolfini get bigger and bigger as the show goes on

gabagool and Rolling Rock

BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE WHAT SHE'D EVER DO TO YOU

To be fair the food in sopranos looks delicious, you can imagine the females/behind the scenes crew cooking for the cast between every shot.

Is there anything more cringeworthy than an actual, timid autist trying to explain his warped concepts of masculinity and relationships?

Senpai

i'd eat roe's manicotti if you know what i mean

Season 4 best season, fight me

>that interview where gandolfini blames the crew for making him fat and he was in a legal battle with them

GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOO

>those numbers
>that quote
My mind is spinning but I am quite drunk already.

YOU EAT BEEF AND SAUSAGE BY THE FUCKING CARLOAD

What happened to the russian guy? Why didn't he get revenge? Wtf.......

>Trump crash confirmed for 8/5 next year

Who the fuck knows? Who the fuck cares?

>spinning
>88,55,88,55 post is about helicopters
>spinning
>like a heliopcopter
Illiminatertries confiberged.

It's a dropped plot-thread. You fuck with a high-end russian mafia guy like that, you just know he's going to turn up later with 10 cyka blyat vodka swilling goons shooting the shit out of the sopranos gang but no, they dropped it. Fuck.

>CHRISSTTOFFAAAHHH

Lurk more.
youtube.com/watch?v=VEwQgTufIa0

It's quite obvious Chase is trolling you.

>Women usually only like when submissive boyfriends go "down on them".
t. Underage child who has never seen a vagina

Who was in the wrong here?

>Because its an act of submission.
>being able to control a womans whole body with your tongue is an act of submission
>t. insecure virgin

Tonys crew for HARBORING A FAGGOT

That's called white washing a potential plot thread. That;s like if jon snow comments in season 8 of GoT about the white walker threat returning far beyond the wall and they didn't want to travel south. The fuck? Whyat about the build up, the better potential scene? etc.

>all these cucked normies calling you a virgin instead of having any real argument
it's sad how far the pussy-whipped normos let roasties move the goalposts.

they're only brave enough to attack you though, not uncle junior or the show-writers

Chrissy for not watching it

>complaining the writing of DnD with Sopranos
There was no build-up. It was a bottle episode and it's fine. Some shit should just stay mysterios as long as it doesn't take away anything from the main plot.

>cuck
>normos[sic!]
>roasties
>shit spelling
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

>t. fatties who thinks he's Casanova because his 5/10 cousin pretends to get off

>Now go home and get your fucking box for shoe shining

>Mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

>people hate the "vito arc"

not loving that it produced kino lines

>AIDS?!
>NOBODY HAS AIDS, I NEVER WANA HEAR THAT TALK IN HERE AGAIN

>the turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass

>mfw spotting Pussy in that movie

not an argument, try again. i am from /fit/ not Sup Forums or is the kekistan thing more of an r9k thing?

>/fit/
What do faggots not about pussies tho?

Fucking pathetic retard

i feel like i have better luck than most cuz i prefer dickgirls. seems like """real"" girls are eager to date because i genuinely don't care to chase them and am used to being the man in a relationship, i only bother if they're like 8+ since it goes against usual preference, and going down on pussy would be weird for either of us unless it's a reward or present like she got and cooked some expensive meal, anniversary, maybe she got me something nice lately, basically it's a rare exception

anything more than that amount of submission from a man seems unnatural to me, and i believe media in past 3 decades has tried hard to shift what is natural

typed a lot more than i thought, hope that makes sense tho

adding onto this i'm not comfortable w/ a girl eating ass unless i'm like sitting on her face. i guess eating pussy in 69 is less of a bitch move? height difference can make it weird and girls usually want me on top of them for it which is less comfy for me

much better to just grab throat and facefuck

also i've never tried the thing where you hold the girl up for like standing 69, probably way more fun for the girl cuz of all the blood rushing to her head so again a bitch move

>that fucking cat

cute!

>has to stick his face in the muff to pleasure a woman

I bet you also say things like "it ain't about how big the boat is, its about the motion in the ocean!".

1. Be fat
2. Maybe lift free weights once a month

Some pulp

Oh fuck off gaymo. I just want to bury my fucking face in pussy.