Rick and morty co-creator browsed Sup Forums and argue with you all

around justin 29:00 minutes talks about how he would obsess over Sup Forums comments about rick and morty season 1 and 2.

Everyone else suck his dick so he went looking for hate on Sup Forums.

How could you people bully him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=s_HqEgm6chU
channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Structure_101:_Super_Basic_Shit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4

You can't even type properly OP.

came here to post this

Season 2 was somewhat disappointing

>OMFG GAIZ HE POSTED ON THIS SHITPOSTING BOARD ONE OF US ONE OF US

Fuck off Reddit niggers

Nice try, Justin, we know it's you

Justin pls go

>The best part about posting on Sup Forums is the fact that you can be one of the Avengers and nobody is the wiser

>if i'm self-deprecating enough than people will think i'm modest!

Faggot.

This was already common knowledge.

If you're reading this Justin, I'm making a 101 show this summer. I was inspired to after you linked me those guides by Dan.

ROILAND IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE GIVE MORTY A QT BOYFRIEND. That's all.

I highly doubt he is, but in the astronomically unlikely outcome he is, I'm going to ask for something a little more selfless.
If you're reading this, give Vinny Vinesauce a shout out sometime, he would absolutely love that.

Don't give that hack a shout out

Vinny's better than Joel.

That's not saying much.

Roiland if you see this, please talk shit about Vinny Vinesauce.

I like him, but to each their own.

Personally, he's the ONLY person I can stand talking while watching him play games. I absolutely hate it when people do in any other instance, but I appreciate his dry wit, which happens to resonate with my really odd sense of humor. I can see why you wouldn't like him, though, and respect your opinion.

But that's old news, in older interviews he has repeatedly said that.

Famous people 'incognito' on Sup Forums is not new.

Rick & Morty was an ok show. Don't get the frenetic love boners people I know seem to have for it, but it's not a terrible show by any stretch.

It really isn't. No idea why everyone likes that guy so much.

You know he would enjoy that just as much. He once asked Steven Blum specifically to verbally abuse him.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_HqEgm6chU

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums YOU REASONABLE CUNT

Really? Cause the average Sup Forums thread that I've seen about it goes like this

"LOL RICK AND MORTY!? THAT'S REDDIT SHIT LOL SO DEEP LOL"

You are telling us things we already know.

ROILAND IF YOU'RE READING THIS

YOUR SHOW IS PRETTY GOOD, BUT IT SUFFERS FROM LACK OF DIRECTION AND JUST PLAIN UNFUNNY WRITING AT VARIOUS POINTS, GOOD EXAMPLES BEING THE SECOND IMPROV EPISODE, THE PURGING EPISODE, AND THE "LITTLE RICK" EPISODE

YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE TALENTED BUT PLEASE THINK PLOTS THROUGH AND MAKE SURE THEY DON'T TURN INTO STUPID INANE SHIT AT THE END OF IT

ALSO MAKE SURE THAT, IF YOU CAN'T MAKE AN EPISODE FUNNY, AN INTERESTING WELL-CONSTRUCTED PLOTLINE WILL SALVAGE IT

this, and being lazy on purpose isn't funny

Also go with your gut. If you think something's a bad idea (the second improv episode had "tempting fate" in the title) it probably is.

What guides?

Sup Forums's vocalised disdain for a show is proportional to the amount of praise it gets elsewhere. As is also true for all of Sup Forums. You should know this by now.

And it IS a reddit tier show -- the type of humour it goes in for is precisely that which you get from Reddit. I still don't think that makes it bad, as college age "lel trippy XD" as it is.

your google-fu is weak, padawan

channel101.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Structure_101:_Super_Basic_Shit

>Forgot the vid.

U had 1 fuckin' job

What this fuck says, I liked season 2 but it was a dip in quality.

When the fuck is that Morty with an eye patch coming back already.

Lots of creators come here because we're honest and don't suck their dick lile reddit or tumblr. This isn't new.

Justin, if you read this. Tell Dan "no" sometimes. He's obviously the weak link.

We already knew this, it was extremely obvious sometimes now fuck off back to work Justin

I cannot tell if this show wants to have continuity or is making fun of the idea of having continuity.

See the end of season 2 where that banana guy or whatever he was from the brain parasites episode rambles on about "what's gonna happen next?" The gag of that character was that he was a violation of continuity.

As it is it's existing in a limbo where it's doing neither plotting nor mockery of plot well.

Roiland-senpai, when are we getting a Steven Universe crossover?

We've had Sup Forums examples of this since AT LEAST 2011 with Faust reading the horsefucker threads. Realistically, every modern cartoon creator has ended up parts of this board at some point one way or another

its 2 guys talking and the bitch reapeating yea in a loop, who listens to this crap

CHECKED

This is old news.
It's so old that people no longer complain about Rick and Morty's voices because if you do it's almost tradition to reply with "Hi Justin"or something along those lines.

He linked me these after reviewing my cartoon pilot script a year ago. Good shit--now I'm working on a show for that platform.

It was but it had some strong eps sprinkled around in there.

Yeah the memory aliens was great and Morty's evil cloud friend was OK.

The sad part is that the bad episodes weigh down the entire season

Rickle in Time, Mortynight Run, Total Rickall and The Wedding Squanchers are all really good episodes but pretty much every other episode of the season was shit

Here's to hoping season 3 is better

>Rick and morty
never heard of it

>but pretty much every other episode of the season was shit
Auto Erotic Assimilation and The Ricks Must Be Crazy were good though and Big Trouble in Little Sanchez had a good enough B plot to save it.

The only real stinkers were Get Shwifty which was just meh and Interdimensional Cable 2 which was REAL bad.

That was known fact ever since like halfway through season one.

I remember how in literally every R&M thread there was a guy saying the show as shit and then a million people replying with 'stop shitposting and get back to work Justin'.

Hi Justin

The second improv episode was not as good as the first one but it was still alright. The B plot with Jerry was pretty shit though.

The other two examples I fully agree on. They feel like someone just had one funny idea and then they tried to stretch that into a 20 minute episode.

I'd drop the show immediately if that ever happens.

Season 2 was mediocre. If he wants to have his ass kissed he can go to Reddit.

Can we all agree that the Unity episode was by far the best of season 2?

>The second improv episode was not as good as the first one but it was still alright.

It was not alright, it was fucking garbage. I don't think there was a single funny moment from that episode.

>reddit show
What does that even mean?

Eh, I thought it blew it as sci-fi; the fact that Rick's ex-lover is a brain parasite hivemind had no real bearing on the episode.

Then it's just "Rick is a fuckup who can't maintain positive relationships". Well, OK.

You're Justin, he's Justin, I'M Justin! Are there anymore Justins I should know about?

Unity and Mr. Poopy Butthole episodes were my favorites in the entire show.

*BUUUUUUURP*

>Reddit the Show's creator Shit posts on Sup Forums.

It's one of the better ones but I think Total Rickall is by far the best.

I think I like it because most episodes have a "main plot" and a "sub plot" and one of them sucking can ruin the whole episode. Total Rickall just had one well-executed plot.

I liked it but it was very dry if that makes any sense. It didn't have as many jokes as other episodes and was mostly just there to give Rick development, which is totally fine, but more jokes would've been appreciated.

Also it probably has one of the worst B plots, with it just being Jerry and Beth having a meta argument about their relationship, but again, without the jokes or even interesting sci-fi ideas like the therapy episode. So all it is is just telling the audience everything we already know as if we're idiots.

The "reddit: the show" shitposting was actually started by Roiland himself.

Watched part of the podcast

>everyone unanimously sucking your cock for your show
>want negative feedback
>come to 4chins
>people shit on your for dumb reasons
>decide to shit on your show yourself and then watch bandwagoners come join you to shit on yourself.
>not even sure why you're doing it anymore but you keep on doing it

justin why

Hey Roiland, fuck off and stop fishing for attention

don't act like you wouldn't do the same.

Justin just wants to hear negative aspects of the show because in every shitpost there is always some truth and also most people just always only tell me that our show is so good but don't mention why they think it's good or anything like that.

Justin, you said season 3 would air by the end of 2016

Where the fuck is it

That's because Reddit would never criticize the show because they think it's the best show ever made.
Justin obviously knows the show isn't prefect and 4chans the only place that criticizes everything.

>people just always only tell me that our show

wait a second...

>unironically falling for LE EBIN IS COMING AT THE END OF 2016 XD meme

I was being ironic, user.

Justin that you? you shitting all over yourself again?

Our spiteful, venomous honesty really is our one good quality.

We've known about this for ages

I dont really like Rick and Morty but Justin seems like an alright dude Dan Harmon is better tho

>most people just always only tell me that our show is so good

Fuck off Dan, I'm still mad about Community.

It's not Dan's fault, you fucking cumguzzler

That explains the shills

the best one of both seasons is the one where they fix the car's battery

by far the funniest and both the main and secondary plot were great. also nice scifi concepts and interesting philosophical stuff without getting preachy or pretentious. no other episode finds that perfect balance

Justin stop browsing Sup Forums and make me more cartoons you gigantic faggot

this
if i had a show i would shitpost intensefies

Wait a second
>robbie rotten in disguise

Reddit loves the show because they think Rick is the audience surrogate, not Morty. Rick's depression and sense of isolation stemming from his intelligence and understanding of the universe is a cool character idea, but it's also one that pseudo-intellectuals masturbate to. In Season 2 Rick starts to feel less like a character and more like a Mary Sue avatar who's every redditor's wet dream: someone who's an unlikable dick but always gets away with it because he's always right.

And I'm not trying to bring up Reddit because I give a shit about them, but they are undeniably the loudest bastion of R&M fans. If the writers paid attention to their feedback, we could end up with a really obnoxious, sophomoric show that simultaneously doesn't even try but also takes itself too seriously.

>Roiland actually coming to places that critique to actually find valid complaints all the shitposting
Wow, looks like he actually wants to improve his show unlike the garbage that gets churned out constantly by every other show in existence.

Yes it is. Dan is too obsessed with being meta. He just has to be one step ahead of everyone else, always has to have the last word and needs to be the most smartest guy in the room. Season 1 of Rick And Morty had a great trifecta of science fiction, character development and humor. Season 2 was good, but it had a whole lot of pseudo-intellectualism and edgy nihilism that just felt forced. Like he's desperate for everyone to know just how intelligent and brooding he is.

Dan is the television version of Roger Waters

And what exactly is wrong with Roger Waters?

Thank fucking for for that. SU had a good start but it went downhill when the writers mistook tumblr for the bulk of their audience and started pandering to people who care more about what sexual orientation a character is rather than their actual character

You're right. His Pink Floyd years was fucking fantastic, and I loved the Final Cut. I regret that analogy because Rogers actual has substance behind his work. I guess Roger seems to genuinely not give a fuck while San Dan is obsessed with approval.
... Although Amused To Death could have used a lot more actual music to it.

Hey Justin

Along with the improvements people have suggested here, could you put SCUD in the background somewhere?

No

i mean.. thats what he would say i assume

>...

Hey Justin tell Dan he's a gigantic whiny pretentious piece of shit!

fucking this

I'm sure he does nearly every day.

I mean, not that I would know something like that.

Hey Justin, could you guys stop putting music in scenes that are supposed to be sad or somber? Rick's suicide attempt and letting himself get arrested could've been stronger moment without the unnecessary music.

Hey dan and/or justin

can you stop trying to outrun your own show?

I'm Justin?

JUSTIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS ur gay

Hey Justin here

h3h3 fuckin sucks i only did the podcast because they paid me 5k